- 1 Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017: Apply For Junior Assistant Posts
- 2 AAI Vacancy Details:
- 3 Required Qualification:
- 4 Age Limit For Applying AAI Jobs:
- 5 Salary Structure:
- 6 Selection Procedure:
- 7 Official Notice:
- 8 How to Apply for Airports Authority of India Jobs:
- 9 Important Dates:
- 10 Official Notification:
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017: Apply For Junior Assistant Posts
AAI officials had released the latest employment notification titled as AAI Recruitment to fill up the various posts.Interested candidates who are willing to take place in Airports Authority of India recruitment can apply for 84 Jr. Asst (Fire Service) vacancies. Have a look on the Airports Authority of India job notification available in the official website or mentioned in the article below. Candidates are requested to submit AAI Junior Assistant job application form on or before 14-10-2017 which was announced by the officials of Airports Authority of India.
|Name of the Organization||Airport Authority of India|
|Post Name||Jr. Asst (Fire Service)|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||14-10-2017|
|Mode of apply||Online|
AAI Vacancy Details:
Officials of Airport Authority of India had released the notification for the Jr. Asst (Fire Service) posts.candidates who had interested to take place in the Airport Authority of India have a look on it.
JJr. Asst (Fire Service):
Candidates who wish to apply for the above posts should have Degree of Graduation/ Post-Graduation from the recognized university.with good academic records and relevant years of experience
Age Limit For Applying AAI Jobs:
Candidates applying AAI recruitment have a look on the official notification.to know more detailed information about the recruitment visit the official site.
Selected candidates for AAI Jr. Asst (Fire Service) recruitment will get monthly salary of Rs. 12,500-28,500.according to official notification
Selection of candidates for AAI recruitment notification will be based on the screen of application forms provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
How to Apply for Airports Authority of India Jobs:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Airports Authority of India recruitment should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website http://www.aai.aero/
- Click on the “Others” tab available on the menu bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Careers” to apply for the latest Vacancies.
- A fresh page the “desired vacancy” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Airports Authority of India vacancies on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
- Ending date for submission AAI Junior Assistant Application Form: 14-10-2017
- End date to submit application fee: 16-10-2017
Official site – www.aai.aero/en
Job Notifications of AAI jobs – Click Here
Have a look on
|How to Get Bank Jobs 2017|
|Previous Year Question Papers|
|How To Become A Banker|
|Banking And Finance Current Affairs|
|ASACS Recruitment 2017|
|HEC Recruitment 2017|