AAI Recruitment 2017 – Notification for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
The Airports Authority of India has updated its recruitment section. The AAI Recruitment 2017 has invited applicants to apply for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) for various categories. The Advt No. 01/SR/2017 was recently posted for the Southern Region of Chennai thereby declaring 147 nos of seats. The applicants will have to obtain the given eligibility criteria only after which they can apply for the advertised post. The given notice also contains information on the Physical Fitness and the selection procedure according to which the candidates will be zeroed in from the total number of applicants. The Advertisement furnishes details regarding the open vacancies, Application Procedure and the instructions on How to Apply. The examination centres are mentioned in the same notice also. The last date to apply for the post of Junior Assistant is 31st March 2017.
Airports Authority of India Vacancy Details:
The recruitment will be organized for following job titles –
|Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||Total – 147 Nos
ST – 21 Nos
SC – 23 Nos
OBC – 11 Nos
GEN – 92 Nos
The job seekers wanting to apply for the said position must have secured 10th and must have acquired Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical or Fire from recognized institution OR he/she must have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks.
He/she should have Heavy Vehicle Driving License or Valid Medium Vehicle License.
The Job seekers must be at least 18 years old in order to apply for the advertised position. Relaxation will be as per given data –
( The maximum age limit for the candidates belonging to different categories which is as followed ).
- SC/ST – 35 Years
- OBC – 33 Years
- UR – 30 Years.
The Salary will be in the pay scale 12,500/- to 28,500/- Per Month plus grade pay and other benefits permissible to their position.
Airports Authority of India Selection Procedure:
The following is the selection strategy as per which the selection will be made –
- Driving Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Computer Based Online Exam
- Physical Endurance Test.
The applicants will be called for CBT first and then Driving and Physical Measurement Test will be conducted. Further, the Physical Endurance Test will be organized where the scores obtained in all the previous rounds will be collectively responsible for the selection which will be decided by the Recruitment Panel set up by the Airports Authority of India.
The Physical Measurement Test is as followed –
|Height||Not less than 167cm|
|Chest||81 cm (Unexpanded)
Minimum 05 cm Expansion.
|Eye Sight||Near Vision – N5 in Both Eyes Without Glasses.
Distance Vision – 6/6 at Both Eyes without Glasses.
Color Vision – Should be Normal as per Ishihara’s charts.
|Weight||Not less than 55 kg.|
The Airports Authority of India has imposed application fee of 100/- on candidates belonging to OBC and General Category. Further, no application fee for those under Reserved Categories. The fee can be deposited through DD drawn in the favor of Airports Authority of India which is payable at Chennai.
Following are the examination centers –
How to Apply AAI Recruitment:
The Authority has listed the Application Procedure following which one can apply for the vacant post of Airports Authority of India. The strategy to apply is given below –
- The organization has stated that one must prepare their application on a plain paper as per the format specified in the advertisement.
- In order to apply for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service), one must prepare an application which must contain information such as qualification, experience, personal information, caste, address, category, etc.
- One must furnish only the correct information as duplicate or forged details if detected can cause disqualification or rejection of application.
- The same is with incomplete application and hence, to make sure that the application is completely filled, one must verify it.
- The next instruction is to affix passport sized photo on the right-hand side of the application form along with the applicant’s signature.
- Next, attach credentials confirming the age, address, caste and category, experience and qualification, etc (self-attested photocopies).
- Put all the documents in the envelope and then post it at the address given below along with the DD of application fee.
Postal Address –
To the Regional Executive Director,
Airports Authority of India,
Chennai – 600 027.
- One must retain the copy of the submitted application fee for later usage.
Refer the following dates –
|Final Date for Application Submission||31st March 2017|
Website – www.aai.aero
AAI Recruitment 2016- Advertisement for the Post of ITI, Diploma, Graduate, Engg Apprenticeship at AAI
The Airports Authority of India has listed AAI Recruitment 2016 having Advt No. AAI/HR/01/Apprentices-17 dated 08th November 2016 in its Careers section thereby inviting participants to go through the given advertisement and apply for the various positions under Apprenticeship. The candidates with ITI, Graduation, Diploma, or Engineering Degree can apply subjected to their trade specialization. The total number of openings available as per the notification is 682 Nos for which the candidates must apply Online and the instructions on How to Apply Online is given in this very advertisement. The given advertisement specifies the requirement for the openings and other important details. The participants who are interested to apply for the vacant positions in the domain of Operations Management, Fire, CNS, ITI, Finance, IT, Civil Engineering must apply before 30th November 2016 after which no applications will be accepted.
AAI Recruitment Vacancy details:
With regards to the AAI Recruitment notification, the following are the vacant posts for which the organization will conduct selection procedure –
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Vacancy|
|1.||ITI Wireman||17 Nos|
|2.||ITI Fitter||30 Nos|
|3.||ITI CNS||34 Nos|
|4.||Diploma CNS Engg||70 Nos|
|5.||Graduate CNS Engg||62 Nos|
|6.||Diploma Fire||46 Nos|
|7.||Graduate Fire||23 Nos|
|8.||Diploma Electrical Engg||36 Nos|
|9.||Graduate Electrical Engg||30 Nos|
|10.||Engineering ( Civil ) Diploma||59 Nos|
|11.||Graduate Civil Engg||44 Nos|
|12.||Graduate Finance||116 Nos|
|13.||Graduate IT||10 Nos|
|14.||Graduate Corporate Planning and Management Services||05 Nos|
|15.||Graduate Operations Managements||100 Nos|
The Apprenticeship will be for the period of 1 Years or 12 Months after which the organization will take the final class on retaining the Apprentice.
With respect to the recent advertisement AAI Recruitment, the applicants are required to have acquired the given eligibility criteria in order to apply for the vacant posts –
- He or she must have acquired B.Tech / MBA / B.E. / Diploma / BCom or ITI in respective trade from well known college / institution scoring good academic records.
- He/She belonging to General/OBC category must have secured at least 50% in the qualifying exam which is relaxed by 5% for SC/ST category at 45%.
- After obtaining the qualification required for each post, the candidates must apply within 3 years as on 31st December 2016.
- The applicants must be between 18 to 24 years of age as on 31st December 2016 in order to apply for the any of the vacant positions.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST category will receive 5 years as relaxable period in the upper age and the participants under OBC category will receive 3 years as relaxation.
- The complete information pertaining to the relaxation is mentioned in the official advertisement.
With regards to the latest advertisement against AAI Recruitment, the salary structure for different apprenticeship is mentioned below –
- For Diploma Apprentice – Applicants will be given 6,000/- Per Month.
- For Graduate Apprentice – Participants will be given 7,500/- Per Month
- For ITI Apprentice – The aspirants will be provided with 70% of the minimum wage or 7,000/- which is the greater.
The applicant who apply for any of the given position will have to go through the selection procedure quoted by the organisation that consists of evaluation of application form by the selection commission elected by the Airports Authority of India (AAI). The selection panel will select eligible candidates and conduct further selection process or may award them the Apprenticeship based on their qualifications.
How to Apply AAI Recruitment:
With regards to the AAI Recruitment advertisement, the instructions on How to Apply for any of the above mentioned positions is as followed –
- The aspirants will have to go on the URL www.aai.aero
- On the official website, Navigate to the Recruitments/Careers section of the website and click on the appropriate advertisement for which the Advt. No. is provided above.
- The aspirants can refer the official advertisement for more information and then on Apply Online tab to do the same.
- Now the applicants will have to fill the complete application form in online mode and note that any other means of submission will not be accepted.
- The aspirants will have to provide valid Email ID for future communication.
- The applicants will have to ensure that all the fields are answered as any empty field will result in rejection of the form.
- Then upload the scanned image of specimen of signature and photo on the application form wherever required.
- The next step is to upload required documents concerning with the qualification, age, and other supporting testimonials and click on Submit button for submission.
- Later, take the hard copy of the filled application form for future usage.
|Opening Date for Registration||08th November 2016|
|Final Date for Registration||30th November 2016|
The official website of Airports Authority of India is www.aai.aero
The official notification is available on the link – Download Notification
AAI Recruitment 2016 – There are vacancies at the Airports Authority of India for the posts of Junior Assistant (Fire Services), Junior Assistant (Office) and Assistant (Telephone) under a special drive for the people under the category of PwD.
The Airports Authority of India invites eligible applicants to apply for the above given posts under the Airports of Authority of India Recruitment. Deserving candidates will be selected by the Selection Commission of AAI.
The Airports Authority of India has issued an Advertisement under the Airports Authority of India Recruitment to recruit hardworking eligible Indian applicants for various vacant posts at AAI. It’s a well-paying as well as respectable job. There are multiple vacancies for each post. The applicants can apply for different posts according to the posts with which their qualifications match.
The applicants will be notified about the vacancies at AAI, the selection process, qualifications and answers to all other queries will be available on the official website of AAI. Shortlisted candidates will be notified on their email.
Only the discretion of AAI will be responsible for the increase or decrease in the number of vacancies at AAI. This is because the number of vacancies at AAI is tentative.
The required qualifications for the applying candidates are different according to different posts. The List for the required qualifications according to the posts is declared on the official website of AAI website. A few mandatory and preferential qualifications applicable for these posts are given below.
- The applicant must have completed std 10th and have an approved regular 3 years diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire fields. Also the applicant must have secured a minimum of 505 marks in these fields.
- The applicant must have cleared Std. 12th with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The applicant should have taken Computer Science as a subject in Std. 12th.
- The applicant must have acquired a NCC ‘B’ Certificate.
- The applicant should have some relevant experience in aviation/ regular/ industrial fire service.
- The applicant should have acquired basic fire fighting training from the AAI Fire Training Establishment.
- The applicant should have done a Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
The age limit of the applying candidates should be 30 years as on 15th September, 2015. Relaxations in the upper age limit for the applicants belonging to the reserved castes or PwD or Ex- servicemen categories will be provided in according to the government of India Rules. For the post of Assistant( Telephone), special relaxation will be given to the applicants of PwD category.
Detailed information regarding the selection process with respect to the applying post is available on the official website of AAI. Eligible candidates will be selected from the applicants on the basis of their qualifications, past experiences in relevant field and their academic records.
The salary of the applicants depends on their post at the Airports Authority of India. The basic salary of the applicant will increase according to their pay scale. Along with the basic salary, the applicant will also get the advantage of incremental schemes like HRA and other schemes.
How to Apply AAI Recruitment:
The process of application is different for different posts. Though the basic process of filling the application form is common, the submitting process differs highly for different posts.
Following are the steps for the application for posts at AAI:
- The applicants can apply online from the official website of AAI.
- The applicants will have to fill the online application form for the post they wish to apply for.
- The process of submitting the form is different for different posts as follows.
- For Junior Assistant (Fire Service):
The applicants will first have to register their personal details, qualification details and declaration. They should also download challan. They should pay the application fee in any branch of State Bank of India after 24 hours of challan generation. Then the applicants will have to log in using the Login Id and password sent to them by email for the completion of detailed application form. This should be done after 24 hours from the time of payment.
- For Junior Assistant (Office):
The applicants will first have to register their personal details, qualification details and declaration. Then the applicants must login using the Login Id and password sent to them by email on a registered email ID for the completion of the process of submission.
- For the remaining posts, the applicants do not have to pay any application fee hence they only have to register and then log in for the completion of the process.
- Once the fee is paid, it cannot be refunded. Similarly once the application is submitted it cannot be withdrawn.
- The candidates must keep ready the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature not older than 3 months.
- The application fee must be paid by SBI Challan method; whose blank receipt must be kept by the candidate as a token or evidence of remittance.
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions of AAI given at the bottom of the page, the process of application will be finished.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
- The application fee is different for different posts.
- It may also vary for the applicants belonging to reserved and unreserved categories.
- The non-refundable application fee is to be paid by SBI challan method.
- The opening date for online registration of applications is 08.07.2016 from 10.00 am.
- The application process is divided into two steps
- The date for the completion of first step of online registration is 08.07.2016 at 6.00 pm
- The date of completion of the second step of online registration is 13.08.2016 at 6.00 pm.
- The last date of depositing the application fee at the State Bank of India is 11.08.2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Any information regarding vacancy at AAI will be declared on the official website of Airports Authority of India as given below.
- Candidates applying for more than one posts will have to fill the application form for all posts separately and also pay the application fee for all posts separately.
- The applicants are suggested not to apply for a single post more than once, as in case of multiple registrations the candidature becomes liable for cancellation without any notice or intimation.