Air India Recruitment 2017 – Apply Latest Air India Jobs
Air India Recruitment: Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the Air India Jobs. Officials of Air India had released the notification to fill up the Business Development Manager & Training Co-coordinators posts.Eligible candidates are advised to attend Personal Interview for the above posts on 04/12/2017 for above mentioned vacancies.Complete details about the Air India Recruitment 2017 are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below.
According to official notification of Air India there is vacancy for the Business Development Manager & Training Co-coordinators posts.
For Business Development Manager Posts:
Candidates who wish to apply for the Business Development Manager posts should have full time Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Sales and Marketing from the Recognized university or Board.
For Training Co-coordinators Posts:
Candidates who wish to apply for the Training Co-coordinators posts should have Graduate in any field with a good knowledge of English from the Recognized Board.
Age Limit to Apply:
Candidates who wish to apply for the above posts should not be more than 30 Years,Age Relaxation is also applicable for the Reserved candidates.
Candidates Selected for the Business Development Manager will get Rs. 70,000/- per month and who selected for the Training Co-coordinators posts will get Rs. 30,000/- to 50,000/- per month.
Candidates have to attend for the Screening test candidates who cleared the test will be called for the interview /Written Test.
Candidates who wish to apply for the above post should pay Rs.1500/- as Demand Draft in favour of Air India Limited.For SC/ST candidates, there is no application fee
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Air India Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.airindia.com
- Click on the “Careers” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press on the“Contractual engagement of business development manager & training coordinators on FTE basis” tab.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Air India Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout and attend for the interview on the date.
Air India Ltd.,
Last Date to Apply for the above posts : 04.12.2017
Official Site : www.airindia.com
Official site notification of above mentioned posts – Click Here
Have a look on
|JKPSC Recruitment 2017|
|PSCWB Recruitment 2017|
|IBPS Recruitment 2017|
|Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017|