Air India Recruitment 2017 – Aircraft Maintenance Engineers 25 posts
Air India Recruitment: Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the Air India Jobs. Officials of Air India had released the notification to fill up the Aircraft Maintenance Engineers posts. Eligible candidates are advised to attend Personal Interview for the above posts on 20/09/2017 for above mentioned vacancies. Complete details about the Air India Recruitment 2017 are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Posts
- Those, who possess DGCA Licence to certify in category B1 to cover A321/A320/A319 Aircraft fitted with IAE V2500 Engine or CFM 56-5B Engine, are eligible to apply for Air India Limited Recruitment 2017.
- Those, who are having qualification an A320 NEO aircraft with leap Engine will be given preference.
Official Notification : Click Here
General Category : Maximum 45 Years
O.B.C Category : Maximum 48 Years
SC/ST : Maximum 50 Years
Candidates Selected for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Posts will get Rs. 95000/- as monthly pay.
Candidates who wish to apply for the above post should pay Rs.1000/- .for more details about the latest recruitment visit the official Notification.
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Air India Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.airindia.com
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Air India Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “Air India Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Air India Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout and attend for the interview on the date.
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
New Engineering Complex,
Near Baman Wada & Airport Colony,
Next To Meteorology Dept New Quarters,
Sahar Vile Parle (East)
Mumbai – 400099
Have a look on
|JKPSC Recruitment 2017|
|PSCWB Recruitment 2017|
|IBPS Recruitment 2017|
|Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017|