Air India Recruitment 2016-17 – Advertisement for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew at Air India, Southern Region
A Latest advertisement titled Air India Recruitment 2016-17 was released on its official website. According to the advertisement, the organisation is searching for talented candidates for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew for which the total number of seats available are 300. As per the advertisement, the recruitment is being conducted for southern region which includes Bangalore, Hyderabad, Calicut, and Chennai. The aspirants who are looking forward to apply for this position must have acquired at least the minimum criteria given in the advertisement below in order to be eligible. The last date to apply online is 8th November 2016. The candidate must fulfill all the requirements of the position in order to be eligible. Refer the given advertisement below. Official website of Air India is www.airindia.com
Air India Jobs Vacancy Details:
The recently unveiled Air India Recruitment 2016-17 advertisement invites candidates to apply for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew for which the vacancy details are given below –
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Trainee Cabin Crew, Southern Region||Total 300 seats.
Male – 75
Female – 225
The total seats are further bifurcated into reserved categories such as SC, ST, OBC, GEN, etc and the vacancy is available for the southern region that covers Hyderabad, Calicut, Bangalore, and Chennai.
The applicants must have obtained 10+2 or equivalent from recognized University. The candidates with Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology will be given first preference.
The aspirants are required to have the given physical standards in order to be eligible for the post –
|Height||Minimum 172 cms||Minimum 160 cms.|
The organization will provide 5 cms of relaxation in the height for candidates belong to north East states and SC/ST category.
- The candidates must be Fluent in Hindi and English.
The proposed age limit for the advertised post is between 18 to 27 years as on the date of receipt of application. The applicants under SC or ST category will be provided upto 05 years of extension in the upper age limit. The applicants under OBC category will be given 03 years as extension.
During the Training period, the aspirants under the post of Trainee Cabin Crew will be given 15,000/- Per Month as stipend. On completion of training period and enrolling as permanent cabin crew member, the aspirants will be provided with 35,075/- Per month as stipend. The aspirants will also be provided with standby allowances and layover allowance.
With regards to the Air India Recruitment 2016-17 advertisement, the selection process adopted by the organisation is GD and Personality Assessment Test which will be conducted at the venue of Air India Limited. Both the rounds will be conducted in front of selection panel constituted by the organisation. The aspirants Who qualify these 2 rounds will be then promoted to the written test round that will be objective based test the aspirants qualifying all the rounds will be subjected to interview if any with the final decision will be taken.
The applicants will have to pay application fee of 1,000/- through Demand Draft drawn in the favour of Air India Limited payable at Chennai during GD round. The applicants under the category of SC and ST are not required to pay application fee.
How to Apply Air India Recruitment :
The mode of submission of application is online.The applicants are required to visit the official website of Air India Limited that is www.airindia.com where they have to direct to the Careers tab of the website where all the applications and advertisements are updated.
- The aspirants will have to click on advertisement for trainee cabin crew where the official advertisement will be shown.
- Refer the official advertisement and then Select “Click Here to apply online” where the applicants will be transferred to the Instruction page.
- Now proceed to the application form that will be visible where the applicants will have to enter all the details as prompted by the application form ensuring that no data is being canvassed in any form or there is no details left out as it may cause application form to be rejected.
- The next step is to upload the digital or scanned passport size photo and specimen of signature as per specified in the advertisement
- The candidates will be asked to upload photo copies of documents so the applicants will have to upload them as well.
- Now click on preview button for reviewing the application and then click on submit button for final submission of application form
- The aspirants will have to pay the application fee of 1,000/- rupees is Demand Draft at the time of GD round.
- The applicants can take the printout of the online application form for future references.
The following are the dates mentioned in the Advertisement related to the post of Trainee Cabin Crew –
|Starting date for online registration||18th October 2016|
|Closure date for online submission of application.||08th November 2016|
The official portal of Air India is www.airindia.in
The advertisement posted by Air India Recruitment 2017 is accessible at : Download Official Notification
For Latest Air India Recruitment 2017 Visit: http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm