Air India Limited Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee
The Air India Limited Recruitment 2016 recently posted a notification for the recruitment of available post. Air India Company was founded on 30th March 2007 under the companies Act of 1956. Air India Company Limited was incorporated to facilitate the merger of the two main Indian Airlines. Its headquarters at present is in Nariman Point, Mumbai. There were around 28,085 employees working in the year 2011. Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) is an Aircraft Maintenance and Repair Organization ( AMRO ) that received approval from DGCA. ALESL has issued the following advertisement to invite various eligible and talented candidates for the posts mentioned in the advertisement. AIESL has invited the applications to fill up the posts of graduate engineer from Indian Nationals fulfilling the requirements as on 1st July, 2016. The eligible candidates which will be selected for the mentioned posts will be posted to any of the region depending upon the requirements of the AISLE. Company does not guarantee the selection of the candidate.
Air India Engineering Services Limited had issued Air India Limited Recruitment 2016 thereby inviting aspirants for various posts in the given advertisement. According to the latest recruitment advertisement released by the Air India Limited Recruitment 2016 is for the job position of Graduate Engineer (Trainee). As per the advertisement, total 102 Nos of vacancies are available which are further distributed into various categories. Aspirants those who are interested in seeking enrolment in the mentioned post can fill the application form which they can get through official website. The following advertisement contains all the information such as how to apply, age limit, salary structure etc.
The notification issued by Air India Engineering Limited 2016 has given all the information about the posts mentioned. The applicants which are interested for the posts of Engineer will be notified through SMS, Email and other official contact.
The advertisement issued by the Air India Limited Recruitment 2016 has provided with the Vacancy details which is as follows –
There are total 102 seats available for the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainees.
|Sr.no.||Designation of posts||Number of seats|
|1.||Graduate Engineer||Total 102 posts are available as per the advertisement.
Following are the Category-wise distribution of the Posts available –
07 – ST
15 – SC
27 – OBC
53 – General / Unreserved.
The number of vacancies mentioned may vary depending upon the workload, situation and actual requirement.
According to the advertisement posted by the Air India Limited Recruitment 2016, following are the qualifications details as follows –
|Sr.no.||Designation of Posts||Required qualification|
The Age Limit which is required for the posts listed above by the Air India Limited Recruitment 2016 are as follows:
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe must not be above 33 years as on 1st July, 2016. The category is further eligible to receive relaxable period as per the norms of the organization.
- Those belonging to Other Backward Class must not be above 31 years as on 1st July, 2016. Thee category is further eligible to receive relaxable period as per the norms of the organization.
- Candidates who belong to General Class must not be above 28 years as on 1st July, 2016.
- For Ex- servicemen the upper age limit of 28 years will be relaxed if the candidate has served in a regular post in Army, Air Force, and Navy before release from such a post they will get three years additional.
According to the advertisement issued by the Air India Limited Recruitment 2016, following are the selection process. The selection process mainly depends on the interview skills of the candidate.
- The selection of the candidates mainly depends upon the Interview Round.
- The applications received by the organization will be assessed by the selection committee who will be responsible for shortlisting candidates for the Interview Round based on their qualification, age, work experience, etc.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview where the selection committee will select deserving candidates for the post mentioned above.
- The selected candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term contract basis.
Information on Selection:
- The selected candidates will be posted in any of the region.
- Candidates have to pay the fees for pre-employment Medical Examination. If in case any other additional test are asked by the company they have to pay additional fees.
- The candidate must fulfill all the requirements mentioned in the advertisement.
- At any stage of the selection process if the particulars provided by the candidate seem to be incorrect then the company reserves the right to reject such candidates without any notice.
- If the candidate brings any political influence during the time of selection process he/she will be disqualified.
- The selected candidates must have to create a bond with the company for minimum 5 years, and if any candidate fails to complete the mentioned period will have to pay Rs. 3 lakh before leaving the company.
The pay scale prescribed in the advertisement published by the Air India Limited Recruitment 2016 is as follows:
- For the first year of training the selected candidates will be paid Rs. 25,000/- P.M.
- Thereafter when they will complete their training they will be graded as Assistant Engineer and will be paid Rs. 40,000/- P.M.. to 55,000/- P.M. over a period of 5 years.
According to the advertisement posted by the Air India Limited Recruitment 2016, the following are the Application Fee details –
- Candidates applying for both the posts GET-Aircraft Maintenance and GET-Engineering have to pay SBI challans of Rs. 2000 for each i.e. total Rs. 4000/-
How to Apply:
According to the Advertisement issued by the Air India Limited Recruitment 2016, the candidates are required to apply Online by following the procedure given below mentioned above:
- Candidate must visit official website to fill the application form www.airindia.in
- The Mode of filing of application form is online before the due date which is 15th September 2016.
- The candidates are required to submit the form on the website and to submit the hard copy of the same to the address given below –
Post Box No. 12006
Cossipore Post Office
Kolkata – 700002
- Candidate must forward the hard copy of the application with along with all the attached documents, qualification, original Bank Challan, GATE score.
- Candidate must have caste certificate, ID proof such as Voter ID, Aadhaar card, passport, Pan Card etc.
- If the hard copy received after the date mentioned, the application is likely to get reject.
Following are the important dates issued in the advertisement:
|Last date to submit the application||15/09/2016|
- To link the official website of the Air India Engineering Services Limited www.airindia.in
- To link the official advertisement – Click here for Notification
- Candidates who are applying for the posts must submit the application before the mentioned date.
- They must submit all the required documents which are listed above.
- Candidate must fill the form in the correct format.
- Late applications will be rejected.