Air India Admit Card 2017 for Aircraft Technician Trainee
Well it is already known that many people feel pride to be part of Air India hence there is good news for you folks. The Air India team has announced that the Written Exam for the Trainee Aircraft Technician is scheduled on 29th January 2017. Here the officials of Air India have released the Air India Admit Card 2017 so candidates are requested to download the examination ticket without any hassle for 961 Posts. Aspirants are requested to attend the examination with the e-Card issued by the Air India Committee.
Candidates can log on to the official website at www.airindia.in for more details regarding the posts. For more details also visit careersplus site regarding the Air India jobs.
No of Vacancies in Air India 2017:
Contenders preparing for the Aircraft Technician posts should have a look on the number of vacancies released by the Air India Admin for the year 2017.
|Examination for the post of||Aircraft Technician|
|Total No of posts||961|
Air India Admit Card Download Pattern:
Enthusiasts who prefer to be part of the 961 Aircraft Technician Vacancy are advised to follow the steps given below for the download of Hall Ticket to attend the examination.
- Visit the Air India official website to download the Admit Card to appear for the Technical post at www.airindia.in.
- Hit “Careers” tab available on the bottom of the homepage in Air India URL.
- Click on “WRITTEN TEST FOR TRAINEE AIRCRAFT TECHNICIAN ON 29.1.2016 IN AIESL ACROSS VARIOUS CENTRES IN INDIA” tab to enter valid details without any corrections.
- Enter valid details in the marked fields such as “Registration Number” “Password”, “DOB” etc.
- Click on the link here http://exam-feedback.co.in/airindiaAdmitLogin.jsp for more details.
- select “GET ADMIT CARD” url for the download of Air India Admit Card 2017 here.
- It is mandatory to have a print out of the Admit Card along with the essential documents for future reference.
Candidates willing to be part of Air India jobs should appear in front of the officials through written test from the desired location of the candidates and merit exhibited during the written examination. They have branches at Hyderabad, Calcutta, and New Delhi.
The applicants must bring one of the below given Original Photo Identity at the time of the examination.
- Aadhar Card
- UID Card
- PAN Card/Driving License
- Voter ID
- Photograph attested Bank Passbook/Gazetted Officer signature on Photo identity as Proof for the candidates
- College/Employee Identity Card from reputed institute.
Aspirants who prefer to be part of Air India should download their Admit card and perform well in the written test conducted on January 29th 2017.
Stay tuned to http://exam-feedback.co.in/airindiaAdmitLogin.jsp for more details about the vacancy.
Air India Admit Card 2017
Air India Limited is the first airline to serve the Nation where the New Delhi is headquarters. The Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi is the major spot for Air India and the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai occupies second position. Air India serves the nation with all the possibilities of convenience to the travellers. It has occupied the 27th position from the Star Alliance on July 11th in the year 2014. Now as many aspirants are willing to be part of Air India it has announced the recruitment examination. The motto of it is to select the smart qualified aspirants in different positions like Cabin Crew etc. Air India Admit Card is now available for download in the official website.
Guys good news!! Who are looking for better career in life to settle. Going to the news Air India has called for Written Exam this year of Cabin Crew Post. We are glad to say that the Air India Limited has issued its Admit Card to the aspirants. The candidate selection for the job is based on Written Exam. Contenders may get their hall tickets through the official website www.airindia.in with the entry of Date of birth and Registration No.
Check Here – Air India Recruitment
Air India Hall Ticket
|Name of Association||Air India Limited|
|Post Name||Cabin Crew (Trainee)|
Steps to download Air India Limited Admit Card:
Candidates who are willing to download the Air India Admit Card 2017 should follow the below given steps.
- Candidates must logon to the computer browser to visit the official website of Air India www.airindia.in
- Soon after entering into the website hit on the “Careers” tab of the homepage.
- Clearly follow the “Advertisement for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew Male/Female (Southern Region) in Air India Limited” tab and check thoroughly before choosing the “Hit here to view GD & PAT result” tab.
- Click on the “Hit here to download call letter for Written Test” link which is present on the next page.
- Candidates willing to apply Air India Admit Card 2017 will get the display of Hall Ticket page on the monitor.
- Aspirants should enter the accurate details like Registration No and Date of Birth. Press “Submit” button once done with the necessary process.
- Once you submit the application there will be display of Hall ticket which is ready to download. Candidates should download and have a printout for the time of examination.
Exam Pattern for Cabin Crew:
Here are the complete details of Cabin Crew post for Air India Admit Card 2017.
- The contenders should appear for the written examination which has duration of 2:30 hrs. with objective type questions.
- The Exam Paper has four sections.
- The Air India Admit Card 2017 paper has 75 questions in Personality, Aptitude, Psychological/Mental Ability and Service Attitude.
- Here are a few written questions papers from the site by www.careersplus.in for the candidates ease.
Written Test Questions:
Question 1: what will you do if you are in darkness:
- Get breathless
- Feel irritated
- None of the above
Question 2: what do you do if you are getting disputes with best friends?
- Not always
Question 3: What are your choices in the job of dream?
- Jobs which are adventurous and risky
- Jobs which have scope of communication
- jobs having scope of social service
- All of these
Question 4: Parrot is to Bird as Potato is to!!
Candidates willing to apply for the Air India Admit Card 2017 Cabin Crew post can visit www.airindia.in