AIPVT 2017 – All India Pre Veterinary Test Apply at www.aipvt.vci.nic.in
Veterinary Council of India invites online applications for the AIPVT 2017 Exam (All India pre Veterinary Test). Eligible candidates have to register online and pay the specified fee before the last date to avoid late fees. The official website is updated and the online application process along with payment gateway are opened in January 2017. Eligible candidates with requisite percentages in 12th standard are instructed to regularly check the online resources for future updates. The candidates who succeed in the AIPVT 2017 exam are invited for counselling and seats are allotted for admission to B. V. Sc. and A.H. Degree courses. Merit, candidate’s choice, and availability of seats in chosen university or college are all taken into consideration. The online portal of VCI provides additional details regarding application procedure, admit cards, exam date, answer keys, participating colleges, counselling scheme, and seat allocation results.
The tabulated information for AIPVT programmes is presented below –
|Sl. No.||Programme Name||Eligibility||Seat Allocation|
|1||B. V. Sc||10+2 or 12th pass with Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English – 50% marks;
|AIPVT 2017 based on merit rank, choice, and availability;
15% All India Quota Reservation except J&K
The above mentioned eligibility criteria are minimum and essential for qualification. Additional details are provided below –
- No other score cards or merit lists are acceptable for AIPVT 2017 exam.
- Candidates from reserved categories receive 10% marks relaxation in 12th PCB and English.
- The exam will have a total of 180 objective type questions.
- The sections cover the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Syllabus includes the concepts in 11th and 12th standard books from above subjects
- The candidates can appear for the exam in English and Hindi languages.
- The examination will be held in May 2017 between 2pm to 5pm
AIPVT 2017 Participating Institutes:
The scores of AIPVT 2017 are acceptable to the following institutes located across India –
- Assam Agricultural University
- ICAR- UP
- TN Veterinary And Animal Sciences University
- Junagadh Agricultural University
- Other Veterinary, Fisheries And Animal Sciences Universities in Karnataka, WB, Kerala, Maharashtra, Haryana, etc.,
The following courses are offered at Universities for candidates who succeed in AIPVT 2017 –
- B. V. Sc – Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science
- Animal Husbandry Degree Course.
The registration fee details for the AIPVT 2017 exam are tabulated here –
|Candidates||Fee Amount||Late Fees|
|General & OBC||Rs 1500/-||Rs 750/-|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs 750/-||Rs 750/-|
|Payment Modes||e-Challan, Debit/Credit cards, Net Banking|
How to Apply AIPVT:
Candidates interested in appearing for the AIPVT 2017 can apply using the following procedure:
- The applications have to be submitted using the online mode.
- The following link has to be opened in the browser window – http://aipvt.vci.nic.in/Home?aspxerrorpath=/aipvt/Welcome.aspx
- The official instructions and guidelines can be studied in detail.
- Register with email and password details.
- Apply by submitting all requisite information and upload scans of photo, signature, thumb impression, and self-declaration forms.
- The specified amount of fee has to be paid using online or e-challan receipt.
- The confirmation page displayed on successful completion of transaction has to be downloaded and a print out is to be taken for future reference.
AIPVT 2017 Dates:
The following important dates are notable for the AIPVT 2017 –
|Date Of Online Application Process Without Late Fee||Jan – Feb 2017|
|Date Of Online Application Process With Late Fee||Feb – Mar 2017|
|Last Date Of Fee Payment||Jan – Feb 2017|
|Last Date Of Fee Payment With Late Fee||Jan – Feb 2017|
|AIPVT 2017 Exam||May 2017|
The link to the official website of AIPVT 2017 is at : http://aipvt.vci.nic.in/Home?aspxerrorpath=/aipvt/Welcome.aspx