AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 – Group A/B Vacancy Notification
Most of the candidates prefer to become a doctor or any medical graduate from the childhood. The passion makes them to become a doctor despite specialization. For the aspirants in medical field AIIMS is perfect location. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 invites Applications through web from the candidates for Faculty recruitment in various fields. These include Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Processor and Additional Professor Group A in various department selections upon Direct Recruitment Basis. Exemption is there for College of Nursing and for Super Specialty Departments. There are vacancies for Chief Librarian, Accounts Officer, Security Officer and Executive Engineer too in Group B. The candidates who are willing to apply for various posts in AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment should send the filled in forms on or before 12/02/2017 through postal address. Closing date of application for the selective posts is on 13/02/2017.
AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs Vacancy Details:
|Position Name||No.of Posts|
|Chief Nursing Officer||01|
|Deputy Chief Security Officer||01|
|Chief Medical Social Service Officer||01|
|Chief Dietician (& Nutrition Officer)||01|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Librarian Selection Grade||01|
|Librarian Grade I (Document list)||02|
|Assistant Engineer (A / C & R)||02|
|Sr. Sanitation Officer||01|
Candidates who are willing to join AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment should possess postgraduate degree or diploma in concerned field from a reputed organization/ University/Institution.
Candidates should provide services for Central/State/Central Autonomous/U.T. Governments/Local Self Government Bodies can apply for AIIMS.
Contenders who are willing to apply for the post should not exceed the 56 years of age limit.
There is age relaxation for SC/ST aspirants according to Government guidelines.
|Position Name||Pay Scale Per Month||Grade Pay Details|
|Chief librarian||Rs. 37400-67000/-||Rs.8700/-|
|Chief Nursing Officer||Rs. 7600/-|
|Deputy Chief Security Officer||Rs. 6600/-|
|Chief Medical Social Service Officer|
|Chief Dietician (& Nutrition Officer)|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 15600-39100/-|
|Librarian Selection Grade|
|Security Officer||Rs. 5400/-|
|Librarian Grade I (Document list)|
|Assistant Engineer (A/c & R)||Rs 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4600/-|
|Sr. Sanitation Officer|
|Sanitation Officer||Rs. 4200/-|
AIIMS is more concerned about the performance and merit of the candidates. Interview process will be through written exam and tests conducted by AIIMS Rishikesh. Candidates who score best results will be appointed as AIIMS personals.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment Application Procedure:
- Desired candidates should surf and open the AIIMS Official website to get placement in AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment i.e. All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Aspirants can directly login to www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Candidates should click on the “Recruitment” tab for “Quick Link” process as it is located on the top of homepage at left side
- Aspirant should select “Advertisement for Group A & B posts on Deputation Basis” which is available on the page the aspirant opened.
- Candidates should check thoroughly before Downloading the Application Form such that all the details are given in the respective website.
- Candidates once done with the cross check procedure they should click on “Download Application Form” link so that they can take a print out of the application for further filing in respective format.
- Aspirants should fill the downloaded application form with all the necessary details. The filled in application should be attached along with certificates/testimonials such as caste, education, age, experience etc.
- Once done with filing of application candidates should wrap the application in an envelope and post as “Application for the Post of _______”
- Candidates should cross check the filled application before sending this envelope to the given postal address which should be sent through the registered post before the lapse of the application time period.
- The last date of submit of filled in application is on 13/02/2017.
Deputy Director (Admin),
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Candidates should send their filled in application forms to the given address before 13/02/2017.
Curious freaks can apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 can apply at http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/recruitments.php
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of Professor, Addl Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor
The All India Institute of Medical Science Rishikesh has release and notification titled AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 as per was the organisation has invited candidates to apply for the vacant position of associate professor professor additional professor and assistant professor for which the total number of vacancies available is 83 the candidates who are willing to apply for the weekend position can do so by submitting the application form and paying the application fee as per prescribed in the given advertisement the candidates were interested for any of the advertised post must have required at least the minimum qualification given below.
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy Details:
With regards to the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017, following are the Vacancy Details –
|Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor||18 Nos|
|Associate Professor||35 Nos|
|Additional Professor||15 Nos|
The aspirants who are willing to apply for the said posts must have acquired at least Post Graduation and Ph.D. Degree in respective discipline from a well known University and having good academic records.
With regards to the notification propounded by the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017, The impressive and attractive salary package for the selected candidates will be provided by the organization. The Organisation will also provide number of benefits and allowances permissible to the respective post as per the norms of the organisation.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the weekend position will have to go undergo selection process propounded by the All India Institute of Medical Science. The organisation will conduct stages of selection such as Written Test and Interview based on which the final merit list will be released. The written test will be an objective based test where the candidates will have to select the right answer from the options available. The candidates who qualify the written test will be promoted to the interview round that will be conducted by the Selection Commission elected by the All India Institute of Medical Science who will decide the fate of the candidates depending on the performance, the qualification, experience and other parameters in mind. Note that the decision made by the Selection Commission will be final and binding.
In order to submit the application form the candidates will have to make the payment of the application fee for which the information is provided below –
The candidates under OBC and general category will have to pay 1000 Rupees as application fee and there is no application fee applicable for SC/ST/OPH and Women category.
The application fee is required to be paid in online mode through credit or debit card through Internet banking.
How to Apply AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs:
The application forms for the given advertisement is available on the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh the candidates who are willing to apply for any of the position can follow the given instruction to do the same –
- Visit the official website of AIIMS that is www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
- Click on “Quick Links” and after then click on “Recruitments”.
- Proceed to the application form and fill it with correct details as per asked by the form.
- The information pertaining to the Qualification, Experience, etc is required to be fed.
- Then upload or attach the digital image of signature and passport sized photo on the application form and click on Submit button for final submission.
- The last step is to make the payment of application fee as per stated in the advertisement.
- Take the printout of the application form and the confirmation slip for future use.
The AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 has proposed following dates –
|The last date to apply||18th December 2016|
The section where the recruitment notification arraylist is available at http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/recruitments.php
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 for JRF/Lab Asst Jobs
All India Institute of the Medical Sciences, Rishikesh circulated a vacancy related notification mentioned as AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment of the year 2016. In this regard applications are requested by the esteemed organization for filling up a variety of posts of the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) as well as Lab assistant. Interested candidates might fill up the application form in the prescribed way through the proper channel as per post.
All India Institute of the Medical Sciences, Rishikesh is a Supreme body in the state of the Uttarakhand which is working around the clock in order to provide the best quality education to the students of Uttarakhand and other parts of India. It has held its long tradition of conducting examination. This year too, the All India Institute of the Medical Sciences, Rishikesh fulfilled the aspiration of lakhs of students who had been yearning for quality education. All the students who appeared in the exam are now eagerly waiting to see if their hard work has paid them the result they desired.
Applicants who find out themselves eligible as well as fulfill all the terms as well as conditions as per the requirement of the post then apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment of the year 2016. Applicants are recommended to go through the entire page of the Careers plus prior to applying.
|Name of the Post||Qualification of the Post|
|The Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)||Post Graduate Degree in the Basic Science with NET qualification or the Graduate Degree in the Professional Course with the NET qualification or the Post Graduate Degree in the Professional course.|
|The Lab assistant||10+2 with the science Diploma in the medical lab technology Desirable Experience: Experience of 2 years in the pertinent field.|
|Name of the Post||Salary Structure of the Post||Maximum Age of the Post|
|The Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)||Rs. 25,000 + HRA||28 years|
|The Lab Assistant||Rs 14,400 per month||27 years|
Applicants will be selected based on the performance in the written test as well as skill test followed by Interview.
How to Apply
Eager candidates have to firstly visit the Official site of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is known as www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
- After that, scroll down the home page as well as go to “latest news along with events” section located at left side in addition to hit on “recruitment” tab.
- After that,, press on the “ The Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) as well as Lab Assistant on the temporary basis for the Research Cell (in D/O Microbiology)” link for which you desire to apply on the appeared page.
- Read on the opened notification totally as well as carefully plus download the below attached application form.
- Fill up the online application form with the correct details as well as affix a current passport size photographs in the given space.
- Last of all, candidates are requisite to mail the duly filled application along with essential documents in an envelope should super scribed as the “Application for the Post of _______ at the below given postal address or via e-mail Id” within the 15 days.
The Postal Address of this post :
Dr.Pratima Gupta,Professor & Head,
The Department of the Microbiology AIIMS,
E-mail Id (signed along with scanned forms only):[email protected]
Last Date to Send Filled Application Form: Within 15 Days
The AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment Notification of the 2016
For getting additional detailed facts in the concern to the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.