AIIMS Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are curious to make their career in teaching field should grab the golden chance offered by the AIIMS Recruitment 2017 as they had released 216 posts on contract basis for the Senior Residents. All India Institutes of medical sciences is also popular as AIIMS and interested candidates are suggested to apply for the above posts by attending to the walk-in interview on 11th & 12th May 2017. Also apply online from the official website aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in or careersplus.in website. Other details such as age limit, eligibility criteria, salary structure, application process, vacancy details, selection process, how to apply and much more. All the best for the candidates who are appearing for the AIIMS Recruitment 2017.
216 Senior Resident vacancies
Aspirants who wish to attend walkin or apply for the Senior Resident via online should have MS / DNB/ MCH / MD / MDS / DM / as course subjects.
Rs 66000/- on Monthly basis.
Maximum Age Limit for the candidates who wish to appear for the AIIMS Recruitment 2017 post is 33 years.
General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Reserved Candidates: Rs. 800/-
How to Apply AIIMS Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying for the AIIMS Recruitment 2017 candidates are requested to set a Xerox Copies of original documents along with the recent passport size photograph & registered Email ID & Password.
- Visit official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in to apply for the AIIMS Recruitment 2017.
- Search for the “AIIMS Recruitment 2017” available on the online portal.
- Read all the instructions before applying for the “AIIMS Recruitment 2017” carefully.
- After getting the eligibility details of the candidate if you are found eligible click on the Apply online tab to fill the application form of the AIIMS Recruitment 2017.
- Enter all the necessary details in the marked fields.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
End Date: 12-05-2017
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Post of Staff Nurse
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur recently updated its recruitment section with the latest AIIMS Recruitment 2017. The advert bearing No. Admin/Red./Regular/SN-II/PwD/2017/AIIMS.RPR is the backlog vacancy advertisement for the post of Staff Nurse Grade II. The organization is an pioneer healthcare institute of India and has invited candidates to apply for the advertised post. The seats are reserved for PwD category as per prescribed in the notification. The participants who are willing to apply for the given positions must meet the basic eligibility criteria described in this notification given below after which they can apply as per the strategy of Application which is mentioned in the How to Apply section below. Refer the given notice to know more about the vacancy, selection procedure, age and required qualification, important links and dates, and more.
AIIMS Jobs Vacancy Details:
Based on the official AIIMS Recruitment 2017 advert, following are the vacancy details for which the organization will be contesting recruitment.
|Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse Grade-II||01 Nos|
The applicants who wishes to enrol for the post of AIIMS Recruitment 2017 are required to possess B.Sc in Nursing of 4 Year duration from a reputed University or Institute OR he/she must have secured B.Sc or equivalent such as B.Sc in Nursing Post Basic from a reputed University or Institute. The applicant must be registered with State Nursing Council or Indian Nursing Council.
The applicant with ability to use computers will be given preference.
The maximum age of up to which candidates can apply for the job profile Staff Nurse is 45 years exceeding which no applicants will be eligible. The applicants who belong to reserved categories will be eligible to receive relaxation period in the upper age limit as per the norms of the organization.
The salary for the post of Staff Nurse as propounded by the AIIMS Recruitment 2017 is between the pay scale of 9,300/- to 34,800/- plus 4,600/- Grade Pay. After undergoing selection procedure and qualifying it, if selected, the candidates will enjoy benefits and bonuses as per the post in the organization.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur will organize Written Test and then Interview for the selection of the right candidate. The organization will undertake CBT or Pen and Paper based Written test which is MCQ test and those who qualify it will be able to be promoted to the next level. The minimum marks or threshold will be stated by the organization itself. The passing candidates will be called for Interview with the interviewing committee who will assess the performance of the candidates in the previous round and in the interview and would considered other parameters such as experience, age, qualification, and then will select the right candidates.
No Application Fee is levied on the advertised post as per AIIMS Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply AIIMS Recruitment:
The application process as mentioned in the AIIMS Recruitment 2017 is given below –
The applicants will have to submit their application using Online Mode that is on www.aiimsraipur.edu.in where all the adverts and application form are available. The applicants can follow the given steps to apply.
- Go to www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
- Then, register on the website by providing your email id, contact number, Name, etc.
- The applicants will have to upload scanned images of their photo as well as the specimen of Signature as per the dimensions and parameters mentioned in the official advertisement.
- The next step is to fill up the complete application form by entering the details as asked.
- Make sure that you feel is left empty or why does it make calls the rejection of application due to incompleteness.
- Providing duplicate or forged information in any format can lead to rejection and it may even cause legal action.
- The next step is to submit the online application form.
- Not take the printout of the application form and attach the list documents for offline submission.
- Proof of age
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport size photos.
- Photocopies of mark sheets and degree.
- Experience certificate.
- Enclose it in an envelope and then courier it at the address below –
Postal Address –
Sr. Administrative Officer,
AIIMS, Tatibandh, Raipur (C.G.) Pin – 492 099.
- Retain a copy of the application form for later you.
|Last date to apply online||03rd March 2017|
|Hardcopy Submission of application.||Within 07 days after last date of application.|
Apply Online at http://recruitment.aiimsraipur.edu.in/JobSeeker/login.aspx