AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017: Apply For Junior Residents Posts
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment vacancies. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has circulated a recruitment notification to fill up Junior Residents Posts Interested aspirants are requested to attend for the interview on 15/10/2017. Candidates can also check the AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment notification to know more detailed information like vacancy, age limit, eligibility criteria, dates, salary structure etc…
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy:
As per the latest AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment notification below mentioned are the vacancies for Junior Residents Posts.
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
Required Qualification to Apply for AIIMS Jobs:
Junior Residents Posts:
The candidates who wish to apply for the above mentioned posts should have MBBS Degree from the Recognized University or MCI.and should done Internship from the MCI.for more information about the recruitment visit the official notification.
Age limit for the candidates applying for the above posts should not less than 18 Years and Maximum age limit will be decided at the time of interview.
Candidates have to attend for the Personal Interview officials of AIIMS Bhubaneswar will conduct it.
Candidates who selects for the Junior Residents posts will get Rs. 60,000/- per month.According to the official notification.
Candidates who wish to apply for the above mentioned posts have to pay the Application Fee. According to official notification.
|For OPH Candidate||NIL|
|Gen & OBC Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC & ST Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
How to Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs:
- Applications forms from the official website which is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Follow ‘What’s New’ section that is given at the middle side of home page
- Select the appropriate link of the following advertisement.
- Read the instructions and fill the application form
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- At last with all the required documents attend for the walk – Interview at below mentioned Address.
Venue of interview for AIIMS Vacancy:
Director Conference Hall
- REPORTING AT AIIMS, BHUBANESWAR – 15th November, 2017,8.00 A.M.
- DOCUMENT VERIFICATION – 15th November, 2017,8.00 A.M to 11.00 A.M.
- DATE & TIME OF INTERVIEW/ WRITTEN TEST – 15th November, 2017,11.00 A.M.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification – Download here