AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2017-18
AIIMS Bhubaneswar (All- India Institute of Medical Sciences) is about to conduct an exam for the post of Assistant Professor scheduled on 17th October 2017.So the contenders who have filled in the application form and have applied for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Assistant Professor Post can download the hall ticket with the help of the official link.The applicants won’t be allowed or permitted to sit in the examination hall for the Assistant Professor exam without the hall ticket or the Admit card. The candidates should also bring the id proof along with latest passport size photograph. To download the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit card the candidates should go through the official link.
Organization Name – All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Post Name – Assistant Professor
Category – Admit card
Status – Issued
How to download the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card?
- The candidate should go through the following process to download the AIIMS Bhubaneswar assistant professor exam hall ticket:
- Initial step of the candidate is to go through the official website of the firm which is mentioned above http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/
- After the initial step, the candidates have to go to the “What’s new” section and click on the “Corrigendum and hall ticket for the written test which is dated as 17th October 2017. (17-10-2017).
- Then a PDF file will get open on the computer screen and the candidate needs to download the AIIMS Bhubaneswar exam Admit card in a secured file or desktop.
- Check the details before you take out the printout of the Admit card check the details precisely and then take the printout of the Admit card before you appear for the examination.
- Note down the date and the venue of the exam and reach on the examination hall before the mentioned time.
Details of the Exam and Preparation Tips:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences organizes various examinations every year and this year AIIMS has organized a written exam for the Assistant professor posts on 17/10/2017. So the candidates can download the AIIMS exam Admit card by clicking on the official link.
- The candidates who are willing to apply or have already applied for the AIIMS Assistant Professor exam must go through the exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly before the preparations.
- A well defined Time Table must be prepared in a subject and date wise manner.
- A candidate should cover all the important points and give proper timing to all the subjects.
- While studying the candidate should not ignore health and should have a proper diet and drink plenty of water.
- The candidate should start with an ease and according to the timetable of the exam. The candidate should select the tough subject first so that it becomes easier for the candidate to cover the syllabus easily.
- Do not forget to bring the Admit Card and id proof before going to the examination.
- The Assistant Professor (Dentistry) exam is to be held on 17.10.2017 and the timings for the exam are 10.00 am to 12.00 pm.
- The Associate Professor/Reader (Nursing) exam is to be held on 17.10.2017 and the timings for the exam are 10.00 am to 12.00 pm.
- The Assistant Professor exam (Nursing) is to be held on 17.10.2017 and the timings for the exam are 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
The Address of the exam is given below:
Mini Auditorium, College of Nursing,
AIIMS, Sijua, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar.
Please note that the candidate must go through the official link to download the Admit card or get all the details of the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit card or the exam 2017 http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/admin/Document/Notices/mergedb9f383b0-4740-44b9-b032-1154f5e96eeb.pdf
Official site: http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/
You may check links below:
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment||AIIMS Recruitment|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment|