AIESL Recruitment 2017 – Apply For Jr. Executive/Management Consultant Posts
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the Air India Engineering Services Limited Jobs.officials of AIESl had decide to fill up the Junior Executive Posts.candidates who had interest to take place in the Air India Engineering Services have a look on the AIESL Recruitment.Candidates can get the age limit,Application Form,Salary Structure from the below page for more details about the Recruitment visit the official site or careersplus.in site to know more information.Candidates are requested to attend for the interview on 17-11-2017 .
Air India Vacancy Details:
Officials of Air India had released the notification to fill Junior Executive .interested candidates can attend for Walk in Interview.have a look on article to know more detailed information about the recruitment.
For Jr. Executive Posts:
Candidates who wish to apply for the Jr. Executive Posts they should have Graduation degree from the Recognized university or board.
The Upper Age limit to apply for the Jr. Executive posts is 35 Years,Age Relaxation is also applicable for the Reserved candidates.
The candidates who selected for the Jr. Executive posts will get Rs.50,000/- According to official Notification.
Candidates have to attend for the Group Discussion officials will select the candidates and called for the Personal Interview.at the time of interview candidates have to bring the Original Certificates.
How to Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the AIESL Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website @ www.airindia.in
- Click on the “Careers” tab available on the bottom of the official website.
- A new page with different job notifications will appear.
- Choose preferred posts
- “Management Consultant in AIESL” Link OR
- “Contractual Appointment of Jr. Executive (MMD) on FTE basis” Link
- Read all the instructions carefully and attend for the interview on the specific date.
- Check Interview Venue.
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
Office of General Manager (Engineering),
Northern Region New Avionics Complex Terminal -2,
I.G.I. Airport, New Delhi- 110037
(Land Mark: Near New Customs House, New Delhi)
Interview Walk – in -Date For Jr. Executive: 17-11-2017
Direct link @ http://www.airindia.in
AIESL Recruitment Jr. Executive Notification – Click Here
Have a look on
|Air India Express Recruitment 2017||Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017|
|Air India Recruitment 2017||Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017|