AIBE 11 Notification 2018:
AIBE 11 Notification 2018: The Bar Council of India has published the AIBE XI (All India Bar Examination) 2018 notification. The AIBE (11) Exam Registration has commenced, and candidates can apply using online or offline modes. The All India Bar Examination holds the exam to assess an advocate’s eligibility to practice law in India. Candidates who succeed in the AIBE receive “Certificate of Practice” for the legal profession. Candidates with bar council enrolment numbers can submit the Online Application Form before the last date of 8th November, 2017.
A career in law sector is enhanced by participating in the AIBE XI 2018 by candidates who have law degrees. To appear in the AIBE XI Exam, Go through the detailed information of AIBE XI 2018 that has been prepared by our team members on this page. The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XI is held on 3rd Dec, 2017 in 40 cities. Candidates who apply against AIBE (11) Exam before the last date can give the exam in any one of the 11 languages. Go through the below provided details for additional information on AIBE XI Notification 2018.
AIBE XI Categories:
AIBE syllabus has the following subjects in two categories derived from LLB programmes (for 3 and 5 yr. courses) in Indian law schools.
|Category-I (Part-I) – 7 Questions||Category-II (Part-II) – 23 Questions|
|Alternative Dispute Resolution||Administrative Law|
|Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act||Company Law|
|Constitutional Law||Environmental Law|
|Contract Law, including Specific Relief, Special Contracts, and Negotiable Instruments||Family Law|
|Criminal Law I: The Indian Penal Code||Human Rights Law|
|Criminal Procedure||Labour and Industrial Law|
|Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyance||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Consumer Protection Law|
|Evidence||Principles of Taxation Law|
|Jurisprudence||Public International Law|
|Professional Ethics and the Professional Code of Conduct for Advocates||—|
The following application fees has to be paid by candidates as per AIBE XI Notification 2017 –
|General Category||Rs 3560|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs 2560|
|Payment Mode||Bank Challan – 24 Hours after Registration|
- Candidate who graduated in law since 2009-10 onwards have to give the AIBE.
- The Bar Council of India conducts AIBE every year on notified dates.
- Candidates who applied to State Bar Council as advocate are eligible for AIBE.
- AIBE Certificate of Practise is a minimum benchmark for legal practise in India.
AIBE XI Exam Pattern:
- Bar Council of India conducts the written test using OMR sheets.
- AIBE XI will have two parts I and II with MCQ and descriptive questions.
- Paper I has Multiple choice objective questions
- MCQ Paper has 100 questions and Part II has 30 questions from two categories.
- Duration of test is 3 hours, 30 minutes and there is no negative marking.
- Disabled candidates have 20 minutes of extra time to complete the test.
- Open book exam (study aids, reading materials permitted into the exam hall).
- The AIBE XI Exam can be taken in 40 cities and in 11 languages.
How To Apply:
- First, You have to open the official website of AIBE at the following link –
- Click the ‘Registration (AIBE-XI)’ link on the left hand side of home page.
- Go through the instructions and fill in your bar council’s enrolment number.
- Fill in the details of the registration form such as email id and mobile number.
- You can use the registration id and password to login again for modifications.
- Fill in other details and upload photo, signature, photo id, certificates, etc.,
- Check the filled in data and submit the complete registration form.
- If you submitted wrong documents or data, Login before last date for corrections.
- Finally, Take a print out of the registration form for personal reference.
The following important dates have been specified in the AIBE XI Notification 2017 –
|Start Date Of Online Registration||1st September, 2017|
|Opening Date For Sale Of Offline Registration Forms||1st September, 2017|
|Start Date For Fee Payment By Bank Challans||2nd September, 2017|
|Closing Date For Online Registration & Offline Forms Sale||31st October,2017|
|Last Date For Online/Offline Form + Challan Payment||4th November, 2017|
|Last Date For Completion Of Online Application Forms||8th November, 2017|
|Last Date To Submit Offline Application Forms at BCI-Delhi||8th Nov, 2017 By 5 PM|
|Release Date of Online/Offline Admit Cards||18th November, 2017|
|AIBE Exam Date||3rd December, 2017|
The official website of AIBE – Click Here
The eligible candidates can register for the AIBE XI – Click Here
Have a look on
|Latest Job Notifications||GATE 2018|
|Career Options||Railway Recruitment|