AFRI Recruitment 2017 – JRF, FA and Project Fellow Walk-in Interview
AFRI Recruitment 2017 – AFRI is hiring is for Junior Research Fellows (JRF), Field Assistant and Project Fellow Posts.
AFRI has uploaded various advertisements relating to vacancies to fill for the post available in the organization for job-post. This particular AFRI recruitment 2016 advertisement contains all you want to know information about all vacancies, Required Qualification, How to Apply, when to apply, etc.
AFRI which is Afro Forest Research Institute, which is included in Jodhpur, has planned to give opportunities for categories for various post which is for Junior Research Fellows (JRF), Field Assistant and Project Fellow Posts.
The official website of the organization which is www.icfre.org has been currently continuously updated and notified full of updates with all related information about the posts. One can visit the official website; fill in the forms for the post of Junior Research Fellows (JRF), Field Assistant and Project Fellow Posts.
And submit them before 27/07/2017, and 28/07/2017.Web-portal will actually provide the individual with all related information. Application form or prescribed application format too.
AFRI Recruitment Notification:
The aspirants who will be selected by means of personal Interviews will be notified about their selection through means of Email, SMS, Call, or updates or list updated on the official website of the Institute.
AFRI Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- Here are the AFRI recruitment 2017 details about vacancies available in AFRI , and their number of seats allotted for filling process.
|1.||Junior Research Fellows (JRF)|
- However, one must be able to provide equally weighing documents matching their qualification in order to continue being selected and being considered for the job-posts.
- AFRI has stated a big list of eligibility which they are looking for once when the aspirant is applying for a particular post in the Institute.
- One must provide equally weighing documents matching their qualification in order to continue being selected and being considered for the job-posts.
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Required Qualification|
|1.||Junior Research Fellows (JRF) and Project Fellow||
|Desirable: One must know Computers|
- Age-Limit has been pre-decided by AFRI, applicants who fall under the age group of which is notified shall only be considered.
- The age limit decided is, that the applicant must not be more than 28 years of age at the time of applying.
- There is a catch named , age-relaxations which are also granted specially to categories such as Schedule-Caste, Scheduled-Tribes, PWD, HI, but one has to provide the proof of them belonging to the category in order to enjoy the relaxation.
- Selection Process for the above noted posts will be done only by Personal Interviews which will be conducted by Selection Panel of Arid Research Institute, Jodhpur.
- Applications and forms will be collected and a date will be notified on the web-portal, which will dictate the address and venue, with the time and date, where aspirants have to visit in order for the interview.
- One has to make sure they carry all their Documents along with a Valid ID.
- Filled-application form must also be taken, and one must remember their registration ID in order to be identified.
- One will be judged on the basis of what they know about the post they are offering for, how they answering and whether or not they are fit for the post.
- After the interview, after some duration of time a short-list will be prepared which will contain names of all aspirants who made it to the posts.
- This short-list will be updated on the website or one a given venue. One must check the web-portal time to time to be updated.
After going through all the selection process one will be paid a handsome amount of salary, decided by AFRI according to the post, list of them is given below:
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Pay-Scale|
|1.||Junior Research Fellows (JRF)||12000 INR (plus 20% HRA)|
|2.||Field Assistant||7000 INR|
|3.||Project Fellow||14000 INR(plus 20% HRA)|
How to Apply:
- The very first step which one has to take is to visit the official website of AFRI which is www.icfre.org
- The website will have a link or instructions about how to fill up the form or its format, one must read it and prepare their own application, likewise.
- Applications will be accepted through posts only.
- The filed copy of the application form must be kept, in order for further use and inquiry.
- Applicants must match their documents about their Qualification, Identification, and if having any specialty then those certificates and they must be attached with the form.
- Documents which are attached must be mentioned in Enclosure.
- Minimum of the amount of passport-sized photographs said must be tucked in the envelope.
- Attested or not the documents must be attached that way.
- Notifications and details must be checked online in order to not miss any important update.
- All forms must be filled, and submitted well before the deadline in order to be in the process.
- Incomplete or unsigned forms will not be accepted and the entry will be discarded.
- The envelope must contain the below address in Capital letters only ,
Office of the Director,
Arid Forest Research Institute, Jodhpur
Following are dates of the walk-in interview sessions for AFRI Recruitment 2017, one must reach in the venue on time with all documents.
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Important Date/Walk-In-Interview date|
|1.||Junior Research Fellows (JRF)||27/7/2017|
Advertisement and Application form link details:
- Official website of AFRI is www.icfre.org
- This is the advertisement PDF for above given posts: Download here
- One can contact any one through means of e-messages if they want any help from a professional: http://www.icfre.org/index.php?linkid=head342d&link=3
- FAQs will be solved from here: http://www.icfre.org/index.php?linkid=head752d&link=3
- Age-Limit is given above which is 28 years for all the posts.
- Age relaxation will be given which is,
|SC or ST ,Woman and PH||5 Years|
- The post is on temporary basis.
- Original documents must be carried at the time of interview.
- Aspirants must report within one hour of the interview.