ADRIN Recruitment 2017- Engineer, Technician, and Scientific Assistant posts Vacancies
An employment offer is out!! New job seekers who want to apply for ADRIN can apply. Advanced Data Processing Research Institute broadcasts needs of the country by providing national space infrastructure for telecommunications, it also serves by forecasting weather and monitoring the weather, It monitors the country by providing satellite images which have been required for conservation of natural resources survey, public good services and to manage the natural disasters, It also works up to provide many images which can be used to products and enhancement of their services in terms of application in space and technology. ADRIN which is located in Secunderabad issued an employment notice as the ADRIN Recruitment 2017. They have many posts or the positions to fill up. These posts involve name such as the Scientist OR Engineer, Technician, Scientific Assistant jobs for which vacancies are needed to be held up. One who wants to be offered a very reputed position in a reputed department can apply for the Advanced Data Processing Research Institute Recruitment. One has to make sure they have sent in their documents with the whole form filled by their side.
ADRIN Jobs Vacancy Details and the Required Qualification:
There are many job chances in Secunderabad as per the notice in ADRIN Recruitment 2017, they have given the name of the posts and the required qualifications which one should have to qualify all the rounds,
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification as per ADRIN|
The criterion given for the age limits as per the data enhanced forward by the ADRIN Recruitment 2017, one should be,
- Between 18-35 years of age for the post no. 2 and 3,
- For the Post. No. 1, no upper age limit has been specified but it will be given soon.
- Official recruitment page should be checked out.
Check here – Latest Graduation Jobs
These are the given information and the mode of selection which has been notified under ADRIN Recruitment 2017, for the procedures,
The recruitment panel has specified that there shall be different selection mode for different departments and the post. For example for the post. No. 1, the appropriate mode of selection is Interviews, while for the rest one of the posts the modes are skill-tests and the written exams. Different stages are selected as the job requirement for all vary, so in skill tests, much typing speed or the experience may be counted or any other hurdles. Written exam can be offline or online depending upon the notice forwarded to which the info can be found online from the ADRIN Website. One can be prepared in an advance before the exam as all notices shall be sent to the individual on their email or phones.
After one has made through above-given modes, if one has been shortlisted they will be paid as the following,
- For Post. No. 1, 67,700 INR- 2,08,700 INR is the pay matrix level (gross pay is 82, 505 INR)
- For Post. No. 2, 44,900 INR-1,42,400 INR is the pay matrix level (gross pay is 53,242 INR)
- For Post. No. 3, 21,700 INR- 69,100 INR (gross pay is 27,438 INR)
Check Here – Best Jobs in India
How to Apply ADRIN Recruitment:
These are some of the bullets which will help you to apply for the ADRIN Recruitment,
- Firstly, one has to visit the official link of the department e.g. www.dos.gov.in
- Then you have to click on the link/post of your choice.
- You have to click on application link to know the format.
- The application has to be made ready as per the given format.
- Details must be completed, documents must be attached.
- Attested copies will also be asked.
- Then the form with documents has to be stapled and inserted in an envelope.
- The envelope should be written with the lines like “Application for the post of (Whatever your choice is…”
- This envelope should be sealed neatly and send on given address below.
- The form should also be copied in advance for any further use.
Senior Admin Officer,
Adrin, 203, Akbar Road,
Secunderabad- 500 009 (Telangana)
|The last date scheduled to receive all application is||16/01/2017|
- The official advertisement: http://dos.gov.in/careers