ADE Bangalore Recruitment 2017 – Notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow for Computer, Aeronautical, and ECE Branches
The Aeronautical Development Establishment is currently searching for skilled and talented candidates to apply for the vacant positions mentioned in ADE Bangalore Recruitment 2017. As per the notice, the total number of vacancies available under the designation of Junior Research Fellow is 08 No’s for ECE, Computers, and Aeronautical engineering branches. The organization will conduct predefined mode of assortment in order to segregate suitable candidates and then it will appoint them as Junior Research Fellow and the associated salary will be provided. The Mode of application is offline and the submission must be made before the due date of 18th January 2017 after which ADE will not accept any applications.
ADE Bangalore Jobs Vacancy Details:
With reference to the notice posted by the ADE Bangalore Recruitment 2017, below are the advertised positions –
|Designations||Branches||Number of Vacancies|
Junior Research Fellow
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||04 No’s|
|Computer Engineering||02 No’s|
|Aeronautical Engineering||02 No’s|
The organization is conducting the recruitment for a period of 02 years.
Check For – State Government Jobs
The participants who wanted to apply for the given position must have obtained B.E. or B.Tech degree in Computer Engg/Aeronautical Engg/Electronics & Comm Engg depending on the branch to apply. The participants must have valid GATE 2015 or 2016 score from a well known Institute or University.
They must have obtained Master Degree that is M.Tech or M.E. in concerned discipline scoring in first class in both Graduate and Master level.
The participants willing to apply for the post of Junior Research Fellow must be below 28 years of age as on 18th January 2017 exceeding which the participants will not be eligible for the post.
The organization will also provide relaxation in the upper age limit for the candidates under SC/ST/PWD category.
The contestants will be given monthly salary of 25,000/- as remuneration that includes benefits and allowances as permissible by the concerned organization.
With regards to the ADE Bangalore Recruitment 2017 notice, the Aeronautical Development Establishment has set up a shortlisting committee which will conduct Written Test and/or Interview in order to retrieve a list of suitable candidates. The participants will have to go through Written Test in order to check their aptitude towards the job and then Interview will be conducted to check the performance, knowledge, etc and based on the performance at all rounds and other eligibility parameters, the final list will be concluded.
Find More – Engineering Jobs
The candidates must submit the application form along with Indian Postal Order amounting 10/- drawn in the favor of Director, Aeronautical Development Establishment, Bangalore as application fee. The participants under reserved categories are exempted.
Check More – Jobs by Qualification
How to Apply ADE Bangalore Jobs:
Many people find it difficult to apply as they have little or no knowledge on how to do it. In order to curb the inability and to make the application top-notched and right at every point, we have compiled the guidelines to be followed while submitting the application for Aeronautical Development Establishments –
- Visit www.ada.gov.in which is the official portal for ADE Bangalore.
- Direct yourself to the Recruitment section where all active notice is available and there click on the appropriate link in order to generate official notification which can be refer to gain more information.
- Next step is to hit on Apply Now where the application format will popup.
- The contestants are required to download and take the printout of the same and then follow the instructions given below.
- Next is to fill up the form manually leaving no space empty as it may cause rejection of application due to incomplete submission.
- Next is to attach a passport sized photo on the application at the top right-hand side corner and wherever else required.
- The next step is to attach photocopies of certificates and documents required by the application form and then put it into a envelope with the subject line of “Application Form for the Post of JRF in Branch ……” and then send it to the address given below –
Postal Address –
Aeronautical Development Establishment,
Bengaluru 560 075.
The given are the associated dates with respect to the ADE Bangalore Recruitment 2017 –
|Final Date for Submission of Application||18th January 2017|
ADE Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Notification – http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10301_938_1617b.pdf