ADA Recruitment 2017 – Scientist/Engineer Posts – C,D,E Categories – Online Registration Last Date – 11th March, 2017 – www.ada.gov.in
ADA Recruitment 2017 Notification – The Aeronautical Development Agency has advertised for ADA Recruitment of Scientists and Engineers. Experienced candidates have to submit applications only by the online mode before last date. Before you apply, read through the following page created by our competent website team with all the necessary details.
The ADA Jobs are suitable for a high flying career with Defence services of the Indian government. Submit correct registration details using the below provided application method to avoid rejection and disappointment. The ADA Recruitment notification makes it clear that only those who send correct and verifiable applications will be shortlisted and called for personal interviews at a future date.
Make note of our web site or book mark these useful pages for future updates and further information. The ADA Scientist and ADA Engineer Posts are respectable and you receive high basic pay along with rewarding allowances. You can study the below details and register soon for a great career!
ADA Jobs Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details as per ADA Recruitment 2017 notification are as follows-
|S. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Upper Age Limits||Emoluments||Educational Qualifications||Minimum Relevant Experience|
|1||Scientist/Engineer – Category ‘C’||6||35 Yrs.||Pay Basic Rs 1,18,500 + GP of Rs 8700||BE/ B Tech minimum; ME or M Tech with specialization or Ph. D. desired – Aeronautics, Aerospace, Computer Engineering, CS, ECE, Instrumentation, or allied subjects||3 Yrs.|
|2||Scientist/Engineer – Category ‘D’||2||40 Yrs.||Pay Basic Rs 78,800 + GP of Rs 7600||7 Yrs.|
|3||Scientist/Engineer – Category ‘E’||2||45 Yrs.||Pay Basic Rs 67700 + GP of Rs 6600||10 Yrs.|
The educational and experience requirements are separate, and candidates should have relevant work experience. The post-qualification experience has to be in relevant area and of appropriate nature.
The maximum age limits for all the above mentioned posts are reckoned on the closing date of online registration i.e. 11th March, 2017. All the Scientist and Engineer positions in Categories C, D, and E have upper age limits of 35, 40, and 45 years respectively. This is a minimum and essential criterion for direct recruitment to the above mentioned posts.
The ADA Recruitment 2017 guidelines for selecting Engineers and Scientists are as follows –
- The online applications are scrutinised to prepare short list of suitable candidates.
- The eligibility degrees in education and post-qualification experience are mandatory.
- Shortlisted candidates are interviewed and weight age is applied for selection.
- PG degree in Engineering has 2 yrs. weight age equal to research experience.
- Doctorate degree in Engineering has 4 yrs. weight age equal to research experience.
- Research Fellow/Associate or Project Assistant experience is only allotted a maximum of 3 yrs. weight age.
- ME and M Tech candidates with RF/FA or PA experience receive only 1 yr. weight age.
- Be prepared to relocate as selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India.
Check Now – State Government Jobs
Required Documents to Upload:
As per ADA Recruitment 2017 notification, the following scans have to be uploaded-
|Recent Colour Photo||JPG Image of 110W X 140H of 30KB size or less|
|Degree & Experience Certificates||500KB size or less in PDF format|
|BE/B Tech Marks sheets||If Degree Certificate does not mention 1st class|
|Caste or Disability Certificate||By SC/ST/OBC or PH Candidates|
|Discharge or Release Certificate||Retired Armed Forces Personnel Only|
The category wise salary structure in the above table is specified as per ADA Recruitment 2017 terms of reference. The minimum basic salary structure for categories C,D, and E are in the pay levels 11, 12, and 13 respectively. In addition to basic pay, the selected candidates also receive allowances and perks as per the 7th CPC recommendations.
Check Now – Latest Government Jobs in India
How to Apply ADA Recruitment:
- ADA management accepts applications that are submitted using only the online mode.
- First, you have to register at the following official link – http://www.ada.gov.in:8079/cgibin/2017/ada_105/index.php
- Study the official instructions by clicking ‘View Advertisement’.
- Ensure your eligibility and register with latest email, password, and mobile details.
- Next you can login as a registered user to submit more details.
- Upload all the scans and provide additional details to complete the procedure.
- Make sure you provide only correct and verifiable details for education, work experience, etc., as incorrect details will lead to disqualification.
- You have to preserve the system generated unique application number.
- Finally, you should download and keep a hard copy of the completed application for future reference.
- You do not have to submit application form, photos, or mark certificates by post.
As per ADA Recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are as follows –
|Release Date Of Official Notification||16th January, 2017|
|Start Date For Online Application Submission||18th February, 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application Submission||11th March, 2017 By 5 PM|
The link for the official website of ADA is at – https://www.ada.gov.in/
The links for official notification and online registration process are at – http://www.ada.gov.in:8079/cgibin/2017/ada_105/index.php