ACTREC Recruitment 2017: Project Assistant
The Tata Memorial Centre’s has released the ACTREC recruitment 2017 Notification using the online mode. Eligible aspirants interested in Project Assistant have to submit their CV and 2 references by E-mail before the last date of 21st November, 2017. Go through the following page of our web portal for additional details related to walk-in interview dates and selection process.Candidates are selected on the basis of merit and desired experience in biological and life science subjects. Selected associates receive monthly consolidated salary and admissible allowances. Apply very soon and display your multidisciplinary talent on the cutting edge science projects. Good luck for your selection to ACTREC Jobs, and best wishes from our entire web site team.
ACTREC Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details as per ACTREC recruitment 2017 notification are tabulated as follows –
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
The qualified candidates bachelor degree with experience with experience in handling animals is preferred to apply are desired by the ACTREC selection panel.
As per the ACTREC recruitment 2017 Notification, the selection steps include the following-
- The registered candidates have to appear for interview on 21st November, 2017.
- Bring all your original certificates, mark sheets, and testimonial photocopies.
- Merit students with aptitude, desired experience and enthusiasm are preferred.
- Selected researchers have to work on the project for an initial period of 6 months.
- Researchers may be given performance based extension up to 3 years.
The selected candidates receive the above mentioned monthly salaries and allowances as rs 16,000/- per month as salary.
How to Apply ACTREC Jobs:
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link – http://www.actrec.gov.in/
- After that, Click “Job Vacancies” link at the bottom left side of your screen.
- Select ‘In ACTREC’ link to open the advertisements page with various openings.
- Download the official notification in Word “docx” format and read all the details.
- Confirm your eligibility and download the prescribed application format.
- Print the application form on A4 size paper and fill in all the correct details.
- Make sure you collect and keep ready the contact details of 2 referrers.
- The CV, application form, references, and pass port size photo have to be e-mailed.
- Submit the applications before the last dates at the following email address – [email protected]
Venue of Walk in Interview:
Administrative Meeting Room,
PS -334, 3rd floor, paymaster shodhika, ACTREC
As per the ACTREC recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are specified below –
|Walk in Interview will be held||21st Nov, 2017|
The official website of Tata Memorial Centre’s ACTREC is at the following link – http://www.actrec.gov.in/
The official notification for RA and PA posts is at the following link – Download Here
Check Imp Links
|Latest Bank Jobs||Latest Private jobs|
|Latest IT jobs||State Govt Jobs|