Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2017-2018
Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2017: The Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) is held every year to select meritorious candidates for scholarships. This year the exam is being held on 29th October – A Sunday!!! Interested students should grab this golden opportunity with both hands and compete with other challengers from different parts of India. ANTHE 2017 is conducted for Class VIII, IX & X students, and merit rankers are given cash awards. Depending on the class, category, and awarded rank, The students also receive waiver of tuition, admission and registration fees. For top rankers in the ANTHE 2017, The cash awards are applicable to classroom and distance learning programs (DLP) of Aakash Institute.
The students have to fill in the Aakash National Talent Hunt Registration Form before the last date and submit it online or at the official registration centres by post or in person. Students who missed the date can pay an additional late fee of Rs 50/- and submit application forms before 24/10/2017 (Tuesday). Our web site team has published this page with comprehensive details of Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2017-18. Go through the below page for eligibility norms, application procedure and important dates for Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam 2017.
Check now – Latest Scholarships in India
ANTHE 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) is conducted for students who have passed their Classes VIII, IX & X. Students who have original and photocopies of mark sheets or self-attested photo ID card of school are eligible to apply for the upcoming ANTHE 2017 using online or offline mode.
|Total Fee Amount||Rs 300 (including GST)|
|Payment Mode||Cash, DD|
|Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking|
|e-wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik|
|Late Fees||Rs 50/-|
Aakash Institute Scholarship Amount:
- The top 50 rankers in classes VIII and IX receive 100% waiver in tuition fee, and registration and admission fee for Aakash programs.
- Top 150 rankers in these classes are eligible for cash awards based on classroom or DL program.
- For Class X students in Engineering and Medical streams, 100% tuition fee waiver for top 500 rankers.
- Cash awards are subject to other rules such as attendance and performance.
Aakash Institute Scholarship Test Pattern:
Aakash scholarship is awarded to deserving candidates with merit and academic bent of mind. The competitive test can be cracked by interested students if they prepare well on the basis of the following exam pattern-
- The written exam has Multiple Choice Question Papers (MCQ) pattern.
- ANTHE 2017 will have 90 questions from Sciences, Mathematics, and Mental Ability topics.
- The question paper has 15 questions from Physics, 15 from Chemistry, 15 from Biology, 25 from Mathematics, and 20 from Mental Ability.
- The examination has to be given within 2 Hours and there is no negative marking during the evaluations.
- The Examination carries a total marks of 360 marks and the standard of questions adhere to the curriculum.
- Students can expect challenging questions having standards of respective classes at All India Level.
- Mental ability questions are related to verbal/non-verbal/logical/analytical reasoning, series, and problems based on figures.
Check Now – How to Get Scholarship
ANTHE Test Centres:
The candidates who apply before the last date and pay the fees have to download their online admit cards. The admit cards can be downloaded using online mode after mentioning the roll number and exam centre of choice. The eligible candidates are admitted into the exam centres only if they show their admit cards and identity proof. The ANTHE exam 2017 is conducted all across India, and the list of official centres can be verified at the following link – http://anthe.in/exam-centres
How To Apply Aakash ANTHE 2017 Exam:
Interested candidates can fill in the registration form for Aakash Institute Scholarship Exam using the following steps:
- First, You should open the official portal of the institution at the following link – www.aakash.ac.in.
- Fill in the application form on the right hand side of the home page.
- You have to fill in correct details of name, email, date of birth, class, etc.,
- Click the “Register and Pay” button after verifying the filled in details.
- Select the online payment method such as Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking.
- You can also pay the registration fee using e-wallets like Paytm or Mobikwik.
- After that you have to click the ‘Pay and Proceed ‘ button at the end.
- Make the online payment for the fixed fee amount of Rs 300.
- Finally, Book mark the official portal for checking the future updates.
- The admit cards have to be downloaded and printed from the web site.
- Stay in touch with the web site for details of dates, admit card, results, etc.,
Apply Now – Indian Scholarships
ANTHE 2017 Important Dates:
The following important dates are significant for ANTHE Scholarship test-
|Last Date Of Submitting Application Form||22nd Oct, 2017 by 6 PM|
|Last Date For Application With Late Fee||24th Oct, 2017 by 6 PM|
|Date of ANTHE 2017 Exam||29th Oct, 2017|
|Time of ANTHE 2017 Exam||10.30 AM – 12.30 PM|
|Akash Exam Results For X class||5th Nov, 2017|
|Akash Exam Results For VIII, IX class||10th Nov, 2017|
For official brochure and scholarship amounts you can check the following links – http://www.anthe.in/pdf/anthe_boucher_2017.pdf
The candidates can apply online for ANTHE exam and download admit cards at – http://www.aakash.ac.in/