AAI Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Junior Executives In Civil, Electrical, Information Technology, Airport Operations – AAI Jobs 2017 at www.aai.aero
Airport Authority of India (AAI) recruits talented and dynamic Engineers, Graduates, and Post Graduates for Junior Executive positions. Online applications are invited from candidates who passed in First Class. A color photo scan has to be uploaded and application processing fee has to be paid before last date as per the AAI recruitment through GATE 2017 notification. Suitable candidates are selected on the basis of merit, GATE 2017 written test, and interviews. Relaxation rules and reservation criteria are applied as per Government norms. Selected candidates are trained and appointed as per the official terms and rules of AAI. The Management has complete authority over the recruitment procedure including cancellations and modifications. Decisions made by AAI are final and binding on all the candidates. The applicants are requested to correspond only using the email service. The official website can be visited regularly for notifications, links to call letters, syllabus for written tests, terms of reference, and other additional information.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The vacancy details for the Junior Executive positions are listed in the following table –
|Sl.No||Post Name||Eligibility||Age Limits||Salary|
|1||Junior Executive – Civil Engg.||BE/ B Tech – Civil||General – 27 yrs.
OBC – 30 yrs.
SC/ST – 32 yrs.
|Rs 16400 to Rs 40500 per month
Annual CTC –
|2||Junior Executive – Electrical||BE/ B Tech – Electrical|
|3||Junior Executive – IT||BE/ BTech – CS / IT / Computer Engg. or MCA|
|4||Junior Executive – Airport Operation||BE / BTech OR
Graduate with 2 year MBA
The above mentioned educational qualifications are essential for eligibility . Additional details are provided here as per the AAI recruitment through GATE 2017 notification:
- Candidates require 60% marks or equivalent grades in BE/B TECh, Graduation and PG courses.
- Engineering and other Degrees should be from deemed or recognised Universities or apex institutes like IIT/IIM/TISS/XLRI/IIMS.
- Experience is not essential for the above mentioned vacancy.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for the above mentioned vacancy.
The age requirements and relaxation limits are listed below in accordance with AAI recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement –
- Candidates have to be 27 years or younger as of 31st of May.
- Maximum age of candidates with OBC reservation can be up to 30 years.
- Maximum age of candidates with SC or ST reservation can be up to 32 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxed for departmental candidates of AAI and people with disabilities (PWD) by 10 years.
- Ex-Servicemen also receive appropriate relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
According to the AAI recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, the following selection procedure is followed –
- Online Applications which are received before the last date are verified.
- Applications that are correct and complete are screened for eligibility.
- A short list of eligible candidates is prepared by the recruiting authorities.
- Eligibility and screening are based on the details provided by the candidates in their application forms.
- The short listed candidates have to appear for a written test.
- The written exam is followed by an interview.
- Candidates have to produce a document that indicates equivalent percentage of marks for CGPA/OGPA and other letter grades as per the University/ Institute norms.
- Those who are currently employed have to submit No Objection Certificate or NOC at the time of interview.
- For the Airport Operations post, Candidates require LMV license.
- The selected candidates have to undergo training and execute a security bond.
- The admit cards/ call letters, terms of reference, and other additional information is placed on the official website in a periodic manner.
- AAI Management has complete authority over the selection procedure including eligibility criteria, total number of shortlisted candidates, screening time and process.
As per the AAI recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement, The following salary details are available –
- The pay scale for the selected candidates is Rs 16400 to Rs 40500 per month.
- Candidates also receive DA and perks are at the rate of 46% of Basic Pay.
- HRA, Gratuity, CPF, Pension, Medical expenses, Social Security Scheme, and other benefits are offered as per the regulations and rules of AAI.
- The CTC amount has been approximated to the amount of Rs 6.90 lacs per year.
The application fee details for Junior Executive positions are tabulated below –
|General & OBC Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|Women, PWD, SC, and ST Candidates||Nil|
|Payment Mode||SBI Deposit Using Challan Print Out|
How to Apply:
Interested can apply for the Junior Executive positions using the following procedure –
- Only eligible candidates are invited to submit their applications.
- Candidates are instructed to use only the online mode.
- Other modes of application like speed post and courier are not acceptable.
- Click the following links in the browser – www.aai.aero -> career -> online recruitment
- Candidates do not have to upload any documents during the application process.
- The following have to be kept ready for submitting online applications –
- Valid e-mail that has to remain active for the duration of recruitment process.
- Printer facility to take hard copy / print out of Challan form and registration slip.
- Scanned copy of passport size colour photo which is less than 1 MB in size.
- The online application has to be filled and submitted after careful verification for correctness and completion.
- A print out of the system generated registration slip has to be taken by the candidates.
- The registration slip with registration number and password are necessary for future reference.
The following significant dates are tabulated according to the AAI recruitment through GATE 2017 notification –
|Date Of Official Notification||To Be Notified|
|Starting Date Of Online Applications||April 2017|
|Closing Date Of Online Applications||May 2017|
The link to the official website of AAI is at : http://www.aai.aero/public_notices/aaisite_test/main_new.jsp
The links to the official notification and the application process is at: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/careers.jsp