Aadhar Card Recruitment 2017:
Aadhar Card Jobs 2017: Good news for Engineering Graduates!!! Aadhar Card recruitment 2017 notification was released recently by the Unique Identification Authority Of India(UIDAI). Candidates who are interested in UIDAI recruitment 2017 require engineering degree, technical, and research abilities. Go through below provided details of our website and apply online for UIDAI Recruitment.
Candidates aspiring for Aadhar Card Recruitment have to submit their online applications before the last date. The selection rounds include Analytical and Aptitude Test which is followed by a personal interview. The Unique Identification Authority Of India screens the candidates and eliminates competition by disqualifying non-meritorious candidates after the written exam. For additional details of Aadhar Card Jobs 2018, Scroll down this page that has been prepared and published by our competent web site team for your benefit.
Aadhar Jobs Vacancy:
The candidates who aspire for UIDAI Jobs have to display a specific set of abilities including problem solving skills. The candidates should also possess organisational, interpersonal, communication, and interpersonal abilities. Aadhar Card Vacancy is filled up with candidates who have the technological edge, and a penchant for solving operational problems. The job profile specifies ability to liaison with UIDAI management, vendors, and partners, and this kind of work requires enthusiasm, dedication, and motivation.
Candidates who want to apply in response to Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment Notification should have minimum educational qualification. In addition, The candidates should have cutting edge technological and research skills. The eligibility criteria for Unique Identification Authority Of India jobs are as follows –
- Engineering graduates (B Tech/B.E.) from premier institutes like IIT, IIIT, IISc, NIT, etc., with sound academic record and good grades are preferred.
- Candidates should have 0 to 2 years of experience in Software Development/ Testing/ Technology Architecture Design/ Biometrics/ Cryptography/ Cyber Security/ etc.
- Programming skills in Java, Hadoop, MySql, iOS, and Android platform are required.
Check Now – how to download AADHAR card
Candidates who apply for UIDAI Vacancy have to go through a stringent selection process to demonstrate their capabilities. The candidates have to perform exceedingly well in the Analytical and Aptitude Test to triumph over competitors. Subsequently, The management panel conducts an interview for personal assessment of the candidate’s skills and suitability. The selection decisions made by the UIDAI authorities are final and non-negotiable.
Candidates who are selected for Aadhar Card Engineering jobs after successfully completing the selection rounds receive attractive emoluments. The new employee of Unique Identification Authority of India will bracketed in the corresponding pay scale and receive monthly salary.
How to Apply:
- First, You have to open the official website of Aadhar Card at the following link – uidai.gov.in
- Move the cursor over the “Quick Link” section on the right side of home page.
- Select the “Current Vacancies” link to open the next page with job positions.
- Select the suitable link with the desired job title and open the PDF file with notification.
- Go through all the details of Aadhar Card Jobs Notification to confirm your eligibility.
- Fill in the online application form with all the necessary details.
- Upload the scans of attested documents, certificates, photo, and signature.
- Submit your application form to the following email address before the last date- [email protected]
- Postal Application forms with attachments have to be submitted at following address –
Unique Identification Authority of India
Government of India (GoI)
3rd Floor,Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi – 110001
As per Aadhar Card Recruitment 2017 Notification, The significant dates will be notified – ASAP
|Release Date Of Official Notification||September, 2017|
|Start Date For Online Application||–|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Online Application Form||–|
The official website of UIDAI is at the following link – https://uidai.gov.in/
The official notification and current vacancies of UIDAI are at the following link – Download Here