Aadhaar Card Recruitment 2017 – Notification for the post of Advisor, Secretary Officer, Assistants, etc.
The Unique Identification Authority of India has recently published a notice title Aadhaar Card Recruitment 2017 as per with the organization is looking for meritorious and talented aspirants to apply for the vacant post of Advisor, Secretary, Officer, Assistant, and other posts as per the respective notification. The total number of openings available at Aadhaar Card Recruitment is 2486 No’s for which the applications must be submitted through online method. Note that those who are interested to apply for the vacant post must do so quickly as the recruitment will be closed after the requirements of candidates is met. The candidates must have the minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed below in order to be eligible after which they will be subjected to undergo selection process headed by the selection panel of the organization after which the final merit list will be out. The candidates can find more details about the openings in this given advertisement.
Aadhaar Card Jobs Vacancy Details:
With regards to the Aadhaar Card Recruitment 2016-2017, below are the details of posts for which the selection process will be commenced soon –
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||2486 Nos.|
With reference to the Aadhaar Card Recruitment 2017, the participants who are interested to apply for the given post must have completed the 10th or 12th certification or they must be having a Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or both are eligible.
Check here: State Government jobs
Salary will be provided for candidates who gets selected after evaluation of selection process where the salary will be given between the pay scale 24,000/- to 36,000/- per month. Further, the aspirants will also receive benefits and allowances permissible to the grade as per the norms of the organization.
The organization will conduct written test, skill test, trade test and personal interview in order to select eligible candidates. After the applications are submitted, the selection panel set up by the Aadhaar Card Recruitment 2017 will evaluate and screen the applications and only those who are eligible will be called for the written examination. Henceforth the candidates will have to qualify each round in order to apply for the next round and at the end the interview conducted by the selection panel, the panel will decide the final call based on the marks obtained in previous wrong and performance in interview round and hence the final merit list of selected candidates will be declared.
How to Apply Aadhaar Card Jobs:
As per the method prescribed in the notification, the candidates will have to apply online on its official website. The instructions on how to apply are described below so that it can be easy for you to apply without any difficulty –
- Enter the web address of the website that is www.uidai.gov.in
- On the homepage of the website, search for the appropriate link and then click for the official notification for more details which is available.
- Now click on apply now after which the application form will be shown on the computer screen which must be filled completely.
- The applicants will have to fill the entire application form and make sure that no space is left blank as it may cause disqualification.
- Further,upload scanned or Digital Image of passport size photo and signature as per the prescription given on the application form.
- Now upload the required documents supporting the claims made in the application form such as age and address proof, caste and category certificate, experience, qualification certificate etc.
- Now click on submit button for submission and obtain the hard copy of the same for later use.
Following are the important Dates –
|Final Date of registration||As soon as possible|