AADHAAR Card Download Online: Duplicate E-Aadhaar Card By Name, Number
It’s a very simple process of Aadhaar card Download online!! Duplicate Aadhar cards or even their soft copies can be downloaded now through new systems which have been developed now. Through means and methods of the UIDAI web-link now consumers can download their E-AADHAAR Cards. To obtain a duplicate copy of an AADHAR Card, the criteria mentioned is, either your aadhar card should be lost or not have been received on your postal address yet, even if you received an SMS which dictates the conformation of you owning the card. By one’s name as identity, some time back it wasn’t allowed to download one’s Aadhar card through it. But now, new system came into being, where by just entering one’s name, the status of the Aadhar card, and whether or not it has been received can be known. By this only, one can download the duplicate copy. At the time of registration a slip or a registration number is assigned. If the consumer has lost their card, just by entering the number of slip or the registration id, they can download Aadhar card online.
About Aadhaar Card:
Unique Identification Authority of India issues the citizens of India with Aadhar card on behalf of the Government of India. The card bears 12-digit unique identification digits. Aadhar card is something, not compulsory to have, but, because it has residential and personal details engraved in it, also government agencies to ask for it, to save the hustle of collecting many sets of proofs. Having an original one, or having the soft copy downloaded online holds of equal importance. As a source of Valid ID or proof the card is asked for.
Jobs by Qualification – You should Put an Eye on
|10th Jobs||12th Jobs|
|Graduate Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|MCA Jobs||Post Graduate Jobs|
|IT Jobs||ITI Jobs|
How to Download E-Aadhaar Card Online:
As mentioned in the earlier paragraphs, a registration ID or the slip number should be possessed by an individual if they wish to have an e-copy in their hands. One, who already has the sequence number of the aadhar card, should remember to enter it. The Enrolment ID from the form if misplaced then you have to follow these steps, just have a look…
- Firstly, visit the official website for aadhar card, which is encrypted as UIDAI, and link www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- On top of the screen, there will be 2 options from which you need to select the Aadhar Number OR UID.
- The name entered on your Aadhar card must be entered carefully.
- The email and the phone number printed on the card while registering should also be included.
- There will be a captcha code before you, which has to be entered and then the option which says about entering a security code should be hit to obtain OTP through a text message.
- If you have entered email OR Phone number, you will receive a Onetime password on it, which should be checked and entered in the box given.
- Through SMS or email, the OTP confirmation command should be given.
- UID Number can be entered to obtain copy of the card if you lost it.
- Then go to the e-Aadhar page which is located on the UIDAI website, and then make selections right next to I have.
- Details such as PIN Code, residential address and the number in the card should be entered and captcha code must be typed.
- One time password should be asked for by giving an external command.
- From here, you can click cancel to send the password on email or confirm from the text. This OTP should then be entered to complete the second confirmation.
- Then download after validation of your details.
By following all the steps and by entering the OPT it is possible to obtain your aadhar card in a pdf format. Your password set by the UIDAI website is simply a combination of pin code of your area. You can print this card anytime to use for any government or private sector related exchanges.
Now you have nicely downloaded your aadhar card or the copy of it, or even a printed one which will perform the same function as the original one. This card can be used anywhere. The mistakes existing in your name can be corrected online as well by simple editing.
Announcements made by Prime Minister Modi dictated the place of the old 500 and 1000 rupee notes to be as equal as trash now. If one is interested in exchanging their notes, they can carry their aadhar card or the copy of it, or even a printed one, submit it on the desk of the nearby bank or at any of the post office and get their notes exchanged. Hence, this card holds a very important place in today’s Indian’s life. If you are interested in knowing more about the exchange, or the use of the aadhar card you can sign up on our website.