Western Railway Recruitment 2016 Apprentices 557 Posts Application Form
Western railway which is existing today, first got born on November 5th, Year 1951.This was successfully established with the help of affiliations of a group which included Bombay, Baroda and Central Indian Railway with many other Railways of States as well, which include names such as Saurashtra, Jaipur, Rajputana. In the year 1855, the main construction began when there was merely a broad metal gauge laid down beginning from Ankleshwar to Utran in Gujarat State. In The year 1864, however, this gauge was extended to Mumbai and its suburbs. Further, with time period went on, the railway plan was also extended and it spread over areas such as Godhra, Nagda Ratlam, and Northern India and even Mathura. These all areas were connected to each other through Peninsula Railway,Central Railway which is located in Mumbai. In the year 1883,Metre Gauge Railway System which was firstly linked to Agra, now was successful in connecting Jaipur and Ajmer in its outskirts as well.
Western Railway is spread all over Gujarat, a little part of Rajasthan, and some tiny bits of Madhya Pradesh. It is reported that now Western Railway has nearly 6 divisions under it, where Jaipur and Ajmer new divisions were added.
The Western railway has planned to offer job opportunities for categories which include Blank posts. The official website for the organization has been currently continuously updating and notifying all related information about the job posts. One can visit the website, check out details, dates, notifications, match the eligibility criteria and then move on to applying. Web-portal will provide the individual with application forms.
Advertisements by the Organization states that 557 seats or job positions in the Western railway are available. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit till the deadline decided by the department which is 20/06/2016
There are total 557 seats to be filled, information about them are given below:
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of Seats|
|3.||Motor Vehicle Body Builder||3|
|7.||Mech. Industrial Electronics||9|
|9.||Welder (Gas and Electronics)||9|
|13.||Programming and System Admin. Asst||14|
|Total Vacancies in this Department||185|
|23.||Welder (G and E)||10|
|25.||Mechanist machine tool Maint.||4|
|26.||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||1|
|Total Vacancies in this department||69|
|33.||Refrigeration and Air conditioned Mechanic||50|
|Total Vacancies in this department||160|
|34.||Fitter C and W||102|
Western railway has stated a list of eligibility which they look for in the individual who is applying and select the one who meets the maximum.
- Applicants who wish to apply in Western Railways must have done Matriculation with at least 50% of marks.
- IN addition to this, one must have accomplished ITI in any relatable trade.
- One must have good maintained academic records.
- This all qualifications must be awarded from a recognizable University only.
Documents matching to the qualification must be submitted while going through recruitment process.
- Age-limit range has been decided by the Western railway which is that, the individual applying in the Commission, their age must not be less than 15 years and not more than 25 years of age.
- However, age-relaxations might be granted to categories such as SC/ST/PWD/HI etc. but, for that, one must submit the respective documents. Age relaxations by category are:
After undergoing all selection process held by Western Railway, once the individual is shortlisted they will be paid a handsome amount the amount which will be pre-decided by Guidelines of Directorate General of Employment and training, Ministry of Labor and Employment.
Application fee/ processing fee:
fee one has to pay with respect to which category they belong to is just liable for GENERAL Category applicants which is 100 INR
- The entire application fee must be collected via Post or demand draft only, and no other means will be accepted.
- In case the applicant fails to send the required application fee, he/she will not be eligible for the further process.
- Applicant fee once accepted will not be refunded whatsoever.
- SC, ST, OBC categories are exempted from paying any fee.
How to pay the Application Fee:
- Application fee must be paid online through any means of Demand draft or sending it by postal services technique.
- Fee must be paid to the below prescribed bank address:
Divisional Railway Manager (Estt.)
Policy Section, Mumbai Central, Mumbai-400008
- Selection process is through Examination and Interview, mode
- That means there are mainly two chances for the applicants to assure their seats.
- Their performance in Entrance test and also, in the interview session will be averaged and taken into account.
- Competitive tests will be kept from various Institutes and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- It is the decision of the org for which post there will be conductance of examination and for which there will be no examinations.
- The test will be of certain respective marks in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get is set. Lower score than this, will not be considered.
- After, passing this written test, applicant will be e-mailed for further process and whether they are being called for interview process.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
How to Apply:
- One who wish to apply for UPSC , must firstly, download all the application form which are available on www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the homepage window, there will be a tab “Online Recruitment Appropriate for Posts” and the links must be selected.
- With specific posts selected, one must choose “Apply Now”
- There are options for Registration , or one can sign up with entering “Email id” and “Password”
- All the details in application must be filled and documents must be uploaded.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent in 20/06/2016 of notification being updated on the website
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
- One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in