WBPSC Recruitment 2016 – 66 Posts for Assistant Professors
Opportunities are being provided in West Bengal Public Service Commission for filling up vacancies for job in various categories one of them is Assistant Professor. Jobs are given in the administration field pertaining to WBPSC in West-Bengal. Websites are being continuously updated often for job vacancies. There would be more updates to be forecasted, so the applicants must be updated daily in order to hunt down jobs available in WBPSC. This month, however, jobs are being available and offered to interested applicants. The applicants who wish to apply for the same and have ambition to do something in Administration works as a career, can apply and be updated, likewise.
Eligibility details must be checked and applied. However, all the forms must be submitted online only on the official website of WBPSC until 31/05/2016. All rest notifications, dates, information must be checked online on WBPSC and the applicants will rightfully gain all the required information on the website, so need not worry.
West Bengal Public Service Commission is offering 66 seats or job positions in the Institute. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit within 31st may which is the official deadline until which all procedures must be completed.
There are total 66 seats to be filled for Assistant Professors, information about them according to the seats availability by the subject-requirements is given below:
|Sr.No||Subject of recruitment||Number of seats available||Reservations as per Categories|
|1.||Arabic||2 posts||1 seat for Un-Reserved, 1 for SC|
|2.||Biochemistry||1 post||1 seat which is reserved for SC|
|3.||Economics||5 posts||2 seat for Un-Reserved, 1 for SC, 1 each for OBC “A” and “B”|
|4.||history||2 posts||1 seat for Un-Reserved, 1 seat for OBC“B”|
|5.||Persian||2 posts||1 seat for Un-Reserved, 1 for SC|
|6.||Political Science||2 posts||1 seat for Un-Reserved, 1 for ST|
|7.||Urdu||2 posts||1 seat for Un-Reserved, 1 for SC|
|8.||Bengali||2 posts||Both seats are for Un-Reserved|
|9.||Chemistry||8 posts||4 seats for Un-Reserved, 1 for SC, 1 for ST, 1 for OBC”A”.1 for HI|
|10.||English||8 posts||4 seats for Un-Reserved, 2 for SC, 1 for ST, 1 for OBC”A”|
|11.||Mathematics||17 posts||8 seats for Un-Reserved, 4 for SC, 1 for ST, 2 for OBC”A”, 1 for OBC”B, 1 for LMD”|
|12.||Physics||13 posts||8 seats for Un-Reserved, 3 for SC, 1 for OBC”A”, 1 for OBC”B”|
|13.||Sociology||2 posts||Both seats are for Un-reserved|
Note: There are separate reservations for Other Backward classes, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled tribes and Unreserved categories. The candidate is required to submit the respective documents to gain reservations in this matter.
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree from any subject.
- The degree of qualification must be from any recognized university only
- One must have scored at least 55% of total percentage of marks in the degree level examination and must have grade B” (minimum)
- The Grade point must be between 3.50-4.49.
- National Eligibility Test or NET or State Level Eligibility test must be cleared in order to be hired as an Assistant Professor in WBPSC.
- If the applicant has already has a Ph.D. Degree they aren’t required to attend NET SET examination, they are liable for the job, elsewise.
- Relaxations in terms of qualifications might be granted to OBC, SC, ST, when the applicant submits the appropriate documents with the form
- Up to 5% relaxation in terms of percentage of marks can be granted.
- Age must not exceed 37 years.
- However, relaxation in terms of age can also be granted to categories when suitable documents have been submitted properly.
- Applicant will be e-mailed for further process and whether they are being called for interview process.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- Interview will be conducted and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- Selection Process is very simple, when by Interview.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
When being successfully passed through all the procedures of examinations and interviews, when the candidate is being hired a pay-scale of 15,600-39,100 INR can be paid monthly, along with bonus of about 6000 INR of grade-pay
How to Apply:
- Applications forms from the official website which is www.pscwb.org.in must be downloaded, filled and submitted between 9th May,2016 to 31st May,2016
- One must first click on ”Online Application form” tab, and then after the window is displayed one must hit and click on the “One time registration” tab
- All details must be filled properly, and submitted.
- All Application forms must be submitted Online only, and no posted documents or forms will be accepted.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid.
Application fee/ Processing fee:
Application fee for all the departments or subjects in 210 INR
- All forms must be submitted between 9th May, 2016 to 31st May,2016
- Last date to pay the fee is 31st May, 2016(Online payment)
- Last date to pay the fee is 1st June, 2016(Offline payment)
Advertisement and application form link details:
One can visit the official website for any address needed: http://recruitmentresult.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Advt.-12-2016_06052016.pdf
- One can apply for more than one post, however, they are required to submit that many separate forms and pay application fee of each respective form as well.
- However, there is no allowance considered for applying for a same post twice.
- All the requirements and criteria are put-forth according to Government.
- Having “all the prescribed qualifications” doesn’t mean that the candidate has all the chances to be hired, and called for an interview. The Commission can limit the batch of interviews according to the count of applications received at that time.
- Applicants must fill all the required formats and procedures before the due-date.
WBPSC Recruitment 2016 of Junior Engineer Posts:
West Bengal, Public Service Commission WBPSC recruitment for the posts of Junior Engineers Civil/Mechanical/Electrical.
The West Bengal, Public Service Commission WBPSC is recruiting for the posts of
- Junior Engineers Civil
- Junior Engineers Electrical
- Junior Engineers Mechanical
Recruitment is meant for various departments and other Government of West Bengal institutions. Recruitment will be done through Combined Competitive Examination. There will be a written examination, which will include objective type multiple answer choice questions, followed by a personality test.
The details of the total number of posts to be filled up in the different departments and fields will be disclosed later. Candidates should note that all the appointments will on temporary base. The reserved seats can be availed by the SC/ST/BC candidates belonging to the state of West Bengal. Other SC/ST/BC candidates from any other state will be taken under the General category.
- Candidates who possess Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering under the State Council for Engineering and Technical Education, West Bengal can also apply for the above mentioned posts.
- The candidate should be fluent in reading, writing and speaking Bengali. Nepali speaking candidates from the sub divisions of Darjeeling Sadar, Kalimpong and Kurseong; are exempted from it.
- The candidates holding Diploma in the fields of Architecture, Survey Engineering, Structural Fabrication, Drafting & Design, Automobile Engineering, Production Engineering, Leather Technology, and Instrumentation Technology are not eligible to apply for the posts. As these diplomas are not considered equivalent to Diploma in Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering.
- The age of the candidate applying for the above posts should not be more than 32 years, as on 1st January, 2016.
- There is age relaxation for SC/ST and BC candidates. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST applicants and 3 years for the BC applicants. The upper age limit for PWD is 45 years. Employees of Central government and State government/Government undertakings can also avail the benefit of upper age limit relaxation of 5 years. SC/ST/BC applicants other than the state of West Bengal will be considered under the General Category.
- The applicants applying for the posts will have to appear for a CCE written exam. The written exam will take place sometime in June 2016.The centres for the written exams are:
- After the written exam the candidates have to appear for a personality test which will be held in the Commissions office in Kolkatta. Only the shortlisted candidates who have been selected after the result of the written test have to appear for the personality test.
- The names of the selected candidates, who have passed the criteria of the written exam, will be published in the newspapers and they are expected to appear for the personality test.
- Please note that if any of the information and testimonials furnished by the candidate is found to be false at the time of verification; the candidate will be considered as ineligible for the post at that very moment.
- The candidates whose final selection for appoint has been made, will have to appear for a medical fitness examination. The fitness certificate will be provided by the Medical Board. They will certify whether the candidate is fit to undertake Government service or not. They will certify this in the prescribed form for this purpose.
The selected candidates will be eligible for (PB-4) Rs.9,000-40,500/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/-. Besides this they can also avail benefits like D.A., M.A. & H.R.A. as per Government rules.
How to Apply:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants can apply and submit their application forms online
- For this the applicants will have to first register themselves, by fulfilling the criteria of the ‘One Time Registration” process. They will have to fill up all the data asked or and will have to upload a recent photograph of theirs. After doing so they will get an user ID and a password. Candidates, who have previously registered themselves with WBPSC, can use their previous user ID and Password, to log in to fill up the application form.
- Once the applicants get their user ID and Password, they can log in to their account. They can look for the details about the examination they want to appear. Once they click on it, the format for the application form appears.
- Applicants are advised to go through the details about the scheme and syllabus, before filling the application form.
- Once the application form is submitted, no further changes can be made, therefore the candidates are advised to fill the form very carefully and cross check all details before submission.
Fill all details mentioned below in the application form:
- User ID – from One Time Registration.
- Name – First Name, Middle Name, Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Details about the ability to speak read and write Bengali.
- Place of birth
- Details of caste and sub caste
- Details of disability if any
- Permanent Address
- Present Address or communication Address
- Mobile No. if any
- Email if any
- Whether a natural Citizen or Citizen by registration
- Professional Qualification
- Specialized Field of Qualification (
- Additional Qualification
- Professional Experience
- Information about employment details in chronological order.
- Whether the candidate is presently working with any Government/Government undertaking. If yes whether he has informed the head office through written correspondence
- Declaration has to be signed stating that all the information provided is correct.
- After duely filling the form and cross checking all the details the candidate can submit the form.
- Once the form is submitted, they will be directed to the payment details of the examination fee. SC/SC and PWD are exempted from this; the others will have to pay the examination fees.
- Payments can be made both by online and offline modes. The fees can be deposited in the bank, as per the details provided for the offline mode. In the online mode one can pay through credit cards, debit cards and through net banking. The candidates need to fill up whichever way they have made the payment. After all the details are provided the application forms get accepted.
- Please logout of the dashboard carefully and do not close the website directly. Doing so will lock the candidates dashboard for unspecified period.
- Also do not press the back button during the payment process; this will lead to problems in the payment process.
- Certificates and testimonials
- Candidates are required to submit photocopies of their certificates and testimonials for verification. They would also need to bring their original certificates and testimonial for verification when asked for. Failing to do so will cancel their candidature.
- SC/ST/BC/PWD candidates need to submit the community certificate and disability certificates.
Note: Once the application form is submitted, no claim of SC/ST/BC/PWD claim candidature will be entertained.
The following things need to be kept in mind at the time of applying for the various posts:
- The candidates will have to abide the rules and instructions provided by the exam supervisors or investigators. If any candidate is found to be involved indisciplanary activities, he will be disqualified.
- If after the issue of appointment letter, a particular candidate is found to be not fit in terms of his conduct, false or inappropriate documents his appointment will be cancelled.
- Candidates can be prevented from taking the examination if his eligibility is in question, this can be done even after the candidate is provided with the admit card,
- If a candidates forgets to get the admit card or misplaces it , he/she will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry mobile phones or any other gadgets inside the exam hall.
- There will be frisking of the candidates; it will be separate for males and females.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
The examination fee is Rs.160/- along with one percent service charge on the examination fee, if the payment is made online through debit/credit cards. If payment is made through net banking then the service charge would be 12.36%. A service charge of Rs 29 will be charged for offline bank counter payment.
xThe SC/ST/BC/PWD from the state of West Bengal; are exempted from the examination fee. But SC/ST/BC candidates from outside West Bengal will be considered under the General category and will have to pay the examination fee.
02.04.16: One can start filling online forms.
11.04.15: last date for submission of online application forms.
12.04.16: last date for submission of offline examination fees.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
All the details are available in the following link:
If candidates require any further details and assistance they can contact on the following numbers, on any working day from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
(033) 2262-4181 & 8420629605 [Related to Offline Payment]
(033) 4003-5104 [Related to Online Payment]
(033) 2419-8187 [For general information and enquiry.