WBPSC Admit Card 2016 now available for download at pscwb.org.in
West Bengal Public Service Commission holds up yearly exams for selecting aspirants for the Commission. There are mainly 3 parts of exam taken for the aspirants to being selected, first being Prelims, Main exams and then selected ones are being called for Interviews. Public Service Commissions are given permits to conducts these type of examinations for recruitment purposes. All their aim is every year, is to choose the appropriate candidates and offer them job opportunities in the Commission. However, all the vacancies are bifurcated in four groups with alphabetical orders namely A, B, C, and D. Every year many candidates participate, yet some of them are only fit and are selected for the recruitment.
WBPSC has successfully released admit cards which are needed to be given to the aspirants who have prior applied for Common entrance Examinations from the Institution and want to be admitted in courses , exams which were such as lower grade Assistant translator in Hindi Examination and also West Bengal judicial service examination, Aspirants can read following details and collect their admit cards respectively.
The admit card for WBPSC has been issued. Candidates must hurry in grabbing their copy of admit-cards which are very crucial to go on to further procedures.
How to download the WBPSC Admit Card 2016:
- Candidates must follow the following given steps to grab their copy of admit cards.
- Firstly, one has to visit the official website which is www.pscwb.org.in
- For being granted to access’ to the admit card one has to fill in their “Course”, Email id and “Password” and then click on “Submit”
- A tab on upper side of the page, must be selected from the ribbon which would say “Admit cards”
- “Form no”/registration Number and “date of birth” must be rightfully entered which will identify the individual and then “Submit” must be clicked.
- This will take the applicant to a window where, they are one step away from getting their admit card, one must select the link saying” Click here to download admit card”
- One should made copies of the admit card or one can also save it as a bookmark.
WBPSC Examination Pattern:
For Lower Grade Assistant Translator(Hindi)
The examination is bifurcated in two papers, Paper 1 and 2
|1.||Translation From English to Hindi||50 marks|
|2.||Translation From Hindi to English||50 marks|
|1.||Hindi Composition||25 marks|
|2.||General knowledge and Current affairs||40 marks|
|3.||Viva voce test||50 marks|
|4.||English Composition||25 marks|
Judicial Service (Prelims):
There are mainly 3 parts of exam taken for the aspirants to being selected, first being Prelims, Main exams and then selected ones are being called for Interviews
|1.||English Composition||3000 marks||2 and half hours|
|2.||Indian Constitution||2000 marks|
|3.||Laws of evidence||2000 marks|
|4.||Criminal procedure code and Indian Penal code||2000 marks|
|5.||Law of Limitation||2000 marks|
|6.||General knowledge||4000 marks|
|7.||Law of Contracts and Torts||2000 marks|
|8.||Civil procedure codes||2000 marks|
|9.||Personal law||1000 marks|
Features of the Examination:
- Little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- Their performance in Entrance test and also, in the interview session will be averaged and taken into account.
- Competitive tests will be kept from the Organization and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- It is the decision of BCECE for which post there will be conductance of examination and for which there will be no examinations.
- The test will be of certain respective marks in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get is set. Lower score than this, will not be considered.