WAPCOS Recruitment 2016 – Engineer Trainees in Civil and Electrical Post
Water Resources Power and Infrastructure Sectors has also abbreviated as WAPCOS, have issued on their website related to the vacancies they have institutes with the headlines entitled WAPCOS Recruitment 2016.The post they are announcing online is for the job-position as Engineer Trainees in Civil and Electrical Post, and they are looking for an aspiring contenders to fill up the post as soon as possible. This endorsement will enable the interested applicants to know about the process, including How to apply, when to apply, where can they post their applications den documents tom what is the deadline, etc. One who is keenly interested to apply, write an application, tuck in their Qualification testimonials and send it to the address of the Sector, before the official deadline expires . Also, one can also read details given below as well, to know more.
According to the notification made by WAPCOS, following is the detail which says that there is an announcement made for the opportunities and vacancies for varied categories one of them is Engineer Trainees in Civil and Electrical Post. The official website of the organization which is www.wapcos.gov.in. And they have all required data required for applying and about the procedure of hiring process which one will have to go through. Applicants who wish to apply can check the web-portal, and check out all the details and instructions. But, the only criteria are that the applicant applies before the deadline which is to be as soon as possible.
The Notification issued by WAPCOS, includes all related data and information about the post. All applicants will be selected through maybe examination or interview process. The chosen ones will be notified through Email, SMS, any contact details which are mentioned in the application form or update on the website.
WAPCOS Vacancy Details:
The Notification issued by WAPCOS will enlist all details to applicants that the post one has to apply for Engineer Trainees in Civil and Electrical Post which is the one seat they are offering vacancy for.
|Name of the Vacancy||No of Positions|
|Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical)||25 Positions|
The Notification issued by WAPCOS they have specified what qualifications they are looking for, following are some of them,
- Applicants who wish to apply must have Post graduate degree OR Graduate degree in above discipline or
- One can also have degree OR Diploma in above discipline.
- One must also have good academic records.
- One must be able to provide documents for above qualifications above.
The Notification issued by WAPCOS age limit is something they will look for while one applied for the post,
- Age-limit will be specified in the form
- One will be given age relaxation if they belong to special categories.
- One must provide documents for above to enjoy relaxations.
The Notification issued by WAPCOS says that after one is selected for the post, they will be paid a handsome amount from Water Resources Power and Infrastructure Sectors
WAPCOS Selection Process:
- The Notification issued by WAPCOS states that there will be selection process will be done through either examination or interview.
- For the written examination there will be a notice which will be uploaded on the official website which is www.wapcos.gov.in
- One can read all notifications and updates.
- For the examination, an address will be given, and a time, one has to reach there in time with their admit cards or call-letters and a Valid ID.
- Questions in the paper will range around testing English skills, how much they know about the post or the Sector.
- After the examination is held, after some time its list of chosen ones will be displayed. Applicants who make it to the list are the only one who makes it to the next round if there are two steps or directly interviews will be taken.
- For interview, one will be called on the venue and time; one must come on time on the venue.
- Documents and certificates must be brought and interview procedure will be taken.
- After one is done with interview, short listed applicants will be hired.
How to Apply WAPCOS 2016:
- The Notification issued by WAPCOS , will let everyone know that one has to apply online on the official website which is www.wapcos.gov.in
- On the homepage there will be a tab which says”Careers” it must be clicked on.
- Then one has to select the sub link which says “List of advertisement” and must click on the post.
- The applicant must specify for which post they are applying for and must pre-read all instructions carefully.
- The individual must download the form and fill all personal details in it regarding residence, address, contact details and nationality.
- If someone belongs to specific group, one must be able to provide equally weighing certificates if they wish to enjoy the relaxations.
- Then comes the academic qualification which must be specified.
- If one has some experience that section must be filled and proof of it must be provided.
- All contact details must be properly provided so that one would be contacted once they are selected.
Important Dates WAPCOS 2016:
|Last date to submit the form||As soon as possible|
- All forms must be submitted before deadline.
WAPCOS Important Links:
The official website is given below: www.wapcos.gov.in
The advertisement and Application form for WAPCOS Recruitment – Download Here