VMMC Junior Resident Previous Papers – Exam Pattern – Solved Old Papers – VMMC Jr Resident Syllabus
VMMC Junior Resident Previous Papers: The VMMC Jr Resident Previous Papers, syllabus and other details are available online for download. The interested aspirants can visit the online resources and make use of the download links at the earliest. The preparation for written examination can be planned better with the help of printed previous papers with solutions. The aspirants are advised to regularly check the official website for future updates and other important information.
Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC) has notified inviting applications for 397 Junior Resident positions. Candidates have been instructed to submit applications before the last date i.e. 11th November. The written examination is conducted to gauge the merit and suitability of candidates for residency programme. The aspirants preparing for the upcoming exam can download examination pattern, model papers, solved question papers, syllabus, and other supporting details.
VMMC Jr Resident Model Papers:
Organization Name: Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College
Qualification Into: Junior Residency In Different Departments
Category: Exam Pattern And Previous Papers
Examiner : VMMC
Official Website: http://www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in/
VMMC Jr Resident Examination Pattern:
- The written exam are conducted to judge qualifications of applicants.
- The aspirants have to secure merit percentages and maximum marks in the test.
- The exam paper is divided into multiple sections with specified marks allotment and appropriate weight age.
- Objective type questions with multiple choice answers are posed in the exam.
- The correct answer for each question has to be checked only once for earning 1 mark.
- Merit lists and ranking orders are prepared on the basis of total secured marks.
Syllabus For VMMC Jr Resident Position:
MBBS aspirants are queried in their academic discipline from various subjects such as Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Radio Diagnosis, Surgery, etc., The BDS applicants have to be prepared to answer questions from Oral Medicine, Endodontics, Orthodontics, General Pathology, Microbiology, Maxillofacial Surgery, Dental Materials, etc., The standard of questions will be at the graduate level in Medicine and Dentistry with emphasis on both theory and practical aspects of academic knowledge.