VITEEE 2017 – VIT Engineering Exam Notification Apply Online: November 2016 – March 2017
VITEEE or VIT Engineering Entrance Exam offers UG, PG, Diploma and Degree courses for a large number of aspirants. Candidates with 12th Standard can apply for entrance exam to get admitted into B Tech programmes. The online application procedure commences in November. Candidates have to ensure eligibility and apply along with fee payment for specified amount. Candidates who did NIOS 12th standard, NRIs, PIOs, and OCI card holders are also eligible for VITEEE 2017. The exam syllabus includes Physics, Chemistry, Math/Biology, and English. Equating methodology is employed to prepare merit lists and ranking order of the candidates. Aspirants are instructed to regularly check online resources for future updates regarding admit cards, results, counselling, etc.,
The tabulated information for UG programmes is presented below –
|Sl. No.||Programme Name||Total Programmes||Exam||12th Eligibility||Age Limit|
|1||B Tech Engineering||18||VITEEE 2017||PCME , 60%||Born on or before
July 1, 1995
|2||B Tech Bio-stream Engineering||3||PCBE , 60%|
The above mentioned eligibility criteria are minimum and essential for qualification. Additional details are provided below –
- Candidates should have received only regular, full time, and formal education.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
- Multiple Choice Questions are asked in the VITEE 2017 examination.
- There will be 40 questions each from Math/Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
- 5 questions will be testing English skills.
- There is no negative marking involved in the exam.
The following courses are offered to successful candidates –
- 18 B Tech Engineering programmes to those appearing in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English.
- 3 B Tech Bio-stream Engineering programmes for those appearing in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English.
The registration fee details for the VITEEE 2017 exam are tabulated here –
|OMR Application Form||Rs 990/-|
|Online Application Form||Rs 970/-|
How to Apply VIT Engineering Entrance Examination:
Candidates interested in participating in the VITEEE 2017 can apply using the following procedure –
- Aspirants have to ensure eligibility criteria before submitting applications.
- The activated link has to be used from November to submit application form.
- Scans of photo and signature have to be uploaded.
- Email and valid mobile number have to be submitted for communication.
- Online payments have to be made to the specified amount.
The following important dates are relevant for the VITEEE 2017 –
|Application Form Availability Date||November 2nd week, 2017|
|Last Date For Application||March 3rd week, 2017|
|Issue Date Of Admit Card||Slot Booking Period|
|Exam Date For VITEEE 2017||5 – 16 April, 2017|
|Date Of Result||24th April , 2017 Or Earlier|
|Counselling Date||May 2nd Week, 2017|
The link to the official website of VIT University is at : http://www.vit.ac.in/
The admission details are available at the following link : http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions/viteee