Vijaya Bank Results 2016 – Probationary Assistant Manager Results
Recently, a common written exam (MT/ PO conducted by IBPS) was conducted for appointing Probationary Assistant Manager. Subsequently, qualified candidates were interviewed , screened for eligibility and selected. Candidates are eagerly waiting for the results can check the result status now. Vijaya Bank results 2016 were published for probatinary assistant manger roles were published in the official website of Vijaya Bank.
About the Vijaya Bank:
Vijaya Bank is PSU bank of medium-size. It was a private sector owned, but now it is owned by Government of India after nationalization. The main branch is at Bengaluru and has regional offices in different states and Union Territories of India.
Vijaya Bank taking employees based on the requirement they need. The bank focuses on IT for modern services. The bank has tied up with IT giants like Infosys and Wipro to provide Centralized Banking Solutions (CBS). Technological upgrade in banking operations at the bank is throwing up new opportunities for educated people regularly.
Vijaya Bank Results and Examination Dates:
Recently, a common written exam (MT/ PO conducted by IBPS) was conducted for appointing Probationary Assistant Manager. Subsequently, qualified candidates were interviewed , screened for eligibility and selected. It was decided to appoint selected candidates in two batches.
This results is for the first batch of candidates selected for the post of Probationary Assistant Manager. The candidates can now check the Probationary Assistant Manager results conveniently online at the official website of Vijaya Bank.
Banking services require educated candidates with high energy levels and a flair for numbers. The Probationary Officer post requires the appointed candidate to perform a range of duties in the banking sector. Additional responsibilities which are integral to the bank may also be allotted to selected candidates.
Since it is a probationary post, the selected candidates will be receiving adequate training in discharging his or her duties in an efficient and effective manner. The job designation will be that of an assistant manager, and the following duties have to be performed by the chosen candidates:
- Assist the Customers: Providing customer service is essential to any business including the banking sector. Customers approach the bank for different needs like opening an account, ATM, loans, deposits, issue of cheque books etc., and assistance has to be provided with a smile.
- Business Expansion: The selected candidate will be assigned promotional work. The job requires the candidates to promote products and services offered by the bank and bring in new customers. Products and services promoted include FDs, insurance policies, credit cards, mutual funds, etc.,
- Travel and Deadlines: The promotional activities require selected employees to travel and deadlines may be a part of the tasks assigned.
- Reports and Documentation work: With advances in banking services, various solutions include document processing and report generation.
- Communication work: All official work includes communicating with various people including customers, colleagues, superiors, etc., Necessary tools like emails and internet are used effectively by the employed officer to communicate effectively and upgrade his knowledge to help develop the bank and earn profits.
- Clerical Assistance: Although clerical duties are performed by the respective employees, the probationary AMs may have to assist in these activities depending on the banking needs.
These activities include cash handling, working with transaction software for ATMs, etc., Payment clearances activities include authorization and clearance for large amounts of money.
Check here – Latest Bank Jobs
The selection process for the post of Probationary Assistant Manager is as follows:
- Written Examination
- Interview for screening the candidates, verification of qualifications, etc.,
- Appointment of employees in two batches.
Check Here – Important Interview Tips
The homepage of the official website of Vijaya Bank is – https://www.vijayabank.com/
Other links for Probationary Assistant Manager results at official website : https://www.vijayabank.com/Careers/Careers-List
The result for Probationary Assistant Manager post can be checked by submitting necessary details at:
The career link provides information about job opportunities at the bank
How to Check Online Vijaya Bank Results:
The following method can be followed to download Vijaya Bank Results by candidates who applied for Probationary Assistant Manager post:
- Access a computer or laptop with internet connection. High speed broadband connection for internet is preferable.
- Use a browser of your choice like Chrome, Firefox, or IE and access the official portal of Vijaya Bank.
- Navigate to the page which displays the results for the post. Official website links are provided below.
- A search option is provided for the eligible candidates to check.
- The candidate has to provide the details of User Id and Password in the appropriate text fields provided. Then the Enter button must be clicked after which the results are displayed. The User Id is same as IBPS Registration No and password is same as IBPS Password issued earlier to the qualified candidates.
- The candidates checking the result online are free to download the result and save it to computer or laptop. A hard copy/print out of the result can also be taken for any reference in the future.
Check Here – How to Fill an Application Form
- Additional links on the results checking page can be used to download the following in pdf format. These are for submission at the time when the candidates come to join the bank:
- Medical Format
- Affidavit Format
- Reservation Formats including SC/ST, OBC, and PWD (as applicable)
- The official website warns candidates against approaching third party websites for career information.