UPSEE Counselling 2016 1st phase
UPSEE Seat Allotment Official Notification:
UPSEE Counselling 2016 – The first round of seat allocation for Engineering, Medical, and PG courses has been released to the public by Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE).
Earlier this year, the Technical Education Department of Govt. of UP has constituted a Central Admission Board, CAB which will control and supervise the UPSEE. The UPSEE is conducted to select eligible candidates for various courses in Engineering and Medicine as well as Postgraduate courses.
Vice Chancellor of Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (APTU), Uttar Pradesh, is the chairman of the CAB. The Central Admission Board (CAB) not only has the absolute right in conducting UPSEE-2016, but has a final say in determining the modalities pertaining to the admission process as well as the seat allocation.
The AKTU successfully conducted the entrance this year without any hitches. The results for the UPSEE-2016 were also declared very soon.
Aspirants, numbering in lakhs, looking forward to graduate and postgraduate, have successfully qualified in the entrance exam. The registration of the counselling process started on 24th June of 2016. On the same day, the University commenced the process of choice filling of seats, which finished on the 1st of July, 2016.
The AKTU released the seat allocation for first round immediately on the 3rd of July. All the aspirants who have eagerly participated in the first round of counselling are requested to check the official website for the first round seat allocation. The second round of counselling has been scheduled from 3rd to 5th of July 2016.
Check Here – UPSEE 2016
UPSEE Counselling Seat Allocation Checking Procedure:
The AKTU press release states that the aspirants wishing to confirm their seats have to visit the official website of the University and follow the following procedure:
- The official UPSEE website must be visited.
- There is a link displaying ‘Allotment list of first round of counselling 2016’ which has to be clicked.
- Both the application number and the date-of-birth information has to be entered appropriately in the fields provided.
- Click the submit button after that.
- The first round of seat allotment can be checked.
- Aspirant can download the page and take a hardcopy/print out for any future reference.
Check Here – How to Fill a Application Form
Selected aspirants who are satisfied with the seat allocation are informed that they have to report before the due date in the concerned college.
Important Dates of UPSEE Counselling:
Choice filling of seats ended on the 1st of July, 2016.
Seat Allotment Results and Confirmation dates are after 3rd July, 2016.
Second Round of Counselling or Special Counselling is scheduled between the dates of 6th and 7th July of 2016.
Seat Allotment Results and Confirmation dates for Second Round will be between July 11 – July 12, 2016.
Third Round Registration will be between July 14 – July 15, 2016.
Third Round Document Verification will be between July 15 – July 16, 2016.
Seat Allotment Results and Confirmation dates for Third Round will be between July 19 – July 20, 2016.
Fourth Round Registration will be between July 22 – July 24, 2016.
Fourth Round Document Verification will be between July 23 – July 25, 2016.
Seat Allotment Results and Confirmation dates for Fourth Round will be between July 28 – July 30, 2016.
Provisional Allotment letter can be downloaded between July 28 – July 30, 2016 at official website.
Reporting dates for candidates at respective allotted institutes is July 28 – July 30, 2016.
Counselling Rounds and Fee Refund Specifications:
The UPSEE official website provides documentation that has clearly specified the counselling rounds as well as the seat confirmation options in full detail. This is only for the candidates who qualified by clearing the examination.
- First Round Counselling ( Main Round )
After the initial registration and document verification process, the seats are allocated to the deserving candidates from various backgrounds including General, SC, ST, and OBC.
The options for confirmation or acceptance of allotted seat include the following :
- FREEZE Option – The candidate accepts the seat allotted, downloads and prints the Provisional Allotment letter and reports on time at the allotted institute to avoid cancellation. Registration fee is adjusted against Institute fee, and no refund is given to dropouts.
- FLOAT Option – The candidate accepts seat allotted, but opts to consider upgrade of seat in the Second Round. Registration fee is adjusted against Institute fee.
- WITHDRAW Option – The candidate rejects seat allotted and will not be considered further rounds. Registration fee after adjustments is refunded online.
Candidates failing to chose any option is automatically withdrawn from all rounds of counselling.
Candidates without seat allocation have FLOAT or WITHDRAW option.
- Second Round Of Counselling (Special Counselling)
A fresh registration process will commence for new candidates (not from first round) who are eligible. Online registration facility with Credit or Debit Card and Internet Banking is available.
The seats available will be displayed newly, and choice filling online can be done by the new candidates only. Documents verification will be conducted and allotment is for:
- First Round candidates who chose FLOAT option.
- New candidates who registered freshly for Second Round.
- First Round candidates who did not opt for WITHDRAW and were denied seat will also be considered automatically here.
Once the seat allotment and confirmation is done for Second Round by the candidates selecting the FREEZE, FLOAT, or WITHDRAW Options, the Third Round of Counselling which is an Additional Special Counselling will be held for Candidates from SC Category. There will be Fourth Round of Counselling subsequently in which OBC and SC categories are merged with General category. Fifth Round will depend on reporting of candidates who are allotted seats. The dates are mentioned above, and additional documentation can be referred to by the interested candidates using the links provided below.
Check here – Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Advertisement and Press Release Link Details:
The Official Website for the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2016, conducted by AKTU is www.upsee.nic.in
A comprehensive and detailed document for scheduled dates and UPSEE counselling process is available at the official website at the following link for download:
- Aspirants who are not satisfied with the first round of seat allocation have the option of appearing for the second round of counselling.
- The official website documentation clearly mentions second, third, fourth and even fifth rounds of counselling for seat allocation with necessary adjustments in terms of refunds and reservation categories.