UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016 – Junior Engineer and Technician Posts Vacancy
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited which is also known as UPRVUNL, has published a brief notification about the vacancies they have in their department. Their official website which is linked as www.uprvunl.org is daily being updated with all necessary updates and details about the post they have vacancy for. The posts for which they have vacancies to fill are for Junior Engineers and Technician posts which have nearly total 217 seats vacant. If one is interested in applying, then can follow the procedure of selection and send their entries before time and the deadline date which is given as 4th October, 2016
According to advertisement put forth by UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016, following is some details about the vacancies which is stated below, one can check the notification and apply for the same, also they have given notice about what pay are they offering to the individual getting selected,
|Sr.no||Department||Name of the Post||Number of Seats||Pay-scale|
|1.||Junior Engineer Trainee(E and M)Cadre||Electrical||24||9300 INR-34800 INR (plus grade pay of 4200)|
|Electronics and Instrumentation||8|
|2.||Junior Engineer Trainee||Civil Cadre|
|3.||Technician Grade-II||Electrician||65||5200 INR-20200 INR(plus grade pay of 2600)|
|Total Number of seats available||217 seats|
Based on endorsement given by UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016, they have given a list of criteria they will observe while selecting an individual,
- The applicant should have at least passed High school.
- If not above, then one should have passed any equivalent weighing qualification in Hindi.
- One must have a diploma in Electrical OR Electronics OR Mechanical OR Control and Instrumentation OR City OR Instrumentation Engineering.
- One must have Final grade in Electrical Engineering Practice Post I and II.
- One must bear have some knowledge in Hindi in Devanagari script.
According to advertisement put forth by UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016 following is information about age criteria and the relaxations as per categories,
- Applicant must have age between 18-40 years.
- Relaxation will be given to OBC, SC,ST , Category up to 5 years age.
- One must submit proper documents proving them belonging to category.
Based on endorsement given by UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016 they have listed the process taken place before hiring,
One will be selected based on written test which will be done on computers and then verification of documents will be done and then interview process. One must make sure they have filled in information in applicants properly. In written test avenue and a date will be given and the marks scored will be notified and then the one who made it to the list will be called. The notification will be made through any contact details provided. After making to first round, one will be called for verification of their original documents without which one won’t be considered, and then one will be called on a given date for interview. In interviews one will be judged based on how much knowledge they have about the post or the department and then they will be notified of their selection.
According to advertisement put forth by UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016 following has information about application fee,
|Sr.no||Category||Post No.1 and 2||Post. No. 3|
|1.||General and OBC||700 INR||600 INR|
|2.||SC and ST||500 INR||400 INR|
- Above fee must be paid through E-Challan, Debit cards or credit cards, Wallets, or any demand drafts.
- Incomplete fee won’t be accepted.
- No fee will be refunded whatsoever.
How to Apply:
Based on endorsement given by UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016, following are steps given to follow while applying,
- The very first step which one must do is visiting the official website which is linked as www.uprvunl.org
- Then one must read all the details about the above posts.
- Then on the homepage one must click on the tab which says “career “ and then on “Recruitment Notices”
- Then the needed post must be selected, and then online application link must be clicked.
- Photographs and signatures must be scanned and uploaded.
- The form must be filled and documents must be uploaded by scanning.
- The application form must be re checked again before hitting the “submit “tab on the homepage to make sure all details and instructions are followed.
- The filled copy must be saved.
According to advertisement put forth by UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016, one has to follow the dates and perform the functions as per dates,
|1.||Commencement of applying online||5th September,2016|
|2.||Last date to apply forms online||4th October,2016|
|3.||Admit cards can be downloaded from||2nd week of October|
|4.||Examination date||4th Week of October|
The official website is given as which can be logged www.uprvunl.org