UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – Technical Officers, Lecturers, Surgeons, Medical Officers, Professors, etc., – Apply Online – 7th Dec. Last Date
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has advertised for the above mentioned vacant positions. Eligible candidates have to apply online before 7th December, and submit the hard copies to the Commission before 3rd December. Registered users can apply online by logging in and submitting details and uploading photo and signature scans. The payment of the fee has to be done before the last date of 3rd December using the system generated challan. As per the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, Selection of suitable candidates is based on eligibility, reservation policy, relaxation rules, written exams, and personal interviews at the discretion of the Commission. The Office of UPPSC Commission has officially released the notification for posts totalling up to 1343 Nos.
UPPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for the above mentioned UPPSC positions are tabulated below –
|Sl. No.||Job Designation||Total Posts||Qualifications||Salary|
|1||Technical Officer||2||Engineering Degree – Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Telecom, Automobile, Production||Rs. 15600-39100/- Plus
Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
|2||Lecturer||210||PG Degree||Rs.9300-34800/- +
Grade Pay 4800/-
|3||Dental Surgeon||33||BDS||Rs. 15600-39100/- +
Grade Pay 5400/-
|4||Chief Fire Officer||1||3 Yrs. Fire Engineering Degree|
|5||Allopathic Medical Officer Level – 1||78||Relevant Degree||Rs. 15600-39100 +
Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
* – Refer Official Notification for Accurate Information
|7||Allopathic Medical Officer Grade – 1||924|
|8||Professor Materia Medica||4|
|9||Professor Shalya Tantra||1|
|10||Reader Surgery||1||Homeopathy Degree/Diploma||Rs. 10000-325-15200/|
|11||Medical Officer||58||Degree||Rs. 15600-39100/- +
Grade Pay 5400/-
|12||Biologist||1||Bachelor’s Degree||Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/-|
|13||Assistant Engineer – Electrical Cell||1||Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical Degree||Rs. 15600-39100/- +
Grade Pay 5400/-
The minimum qualifications and requisite experience are mentioned in the above table. Additional information is provided below –
- Equivalent qualifications with recognition are also acceptable to UPPSC.
- Registrations for some posts should be at recognized medical and dental councils, etc.,
The age limits and relaxation rules are mentioned below as per the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification –
- For Posts numbered 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 the age limits are 21 – 40 years.
- For Post number 3 the age limits are 22 – 40 years.
- For Post number 4 the age limits are 23 – 40 years.
- For Post number 8 the age limits are 30 – 50 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is given to OBC, SC, ST, and PH candidates up to 5 years.
The selection guidelines for the above mentioned positions are listed as follows –
- Candidates with requisite qualifications are considered for posting.
- Written examinations and Personal Interviews are conducted as per UPPSC rules and regulations.
- Merit and Reservation criteria are applied as per the Government norms.
- Relaxation rules are also applied as per specified terms of reference.
UPPSC Salary Structure:
The Employee Salary and Grade Pay details are specified in the above table as per the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification.
UPPSC Application Fee:
As per the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, The application processing fee details are tabulated below:
|Category||Examination Fee||Online Processing Fee|
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs 80/-||Rs 25/-|
|SC and ST Candidates||Rs 40/-||Rs 25/-|
|Handicapped Candidates||Nil||Rs 25/-|
|Dependents of Ex-Servicemen, Freedom Fighters, Women||Nil|
|Payment Modes||Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc.,|
How to Apply UPPSC Recruitment:
The application procedure is specified below for the benefit of the interested candidates –
- The eligible aspirants have to apply using only the online mode.
- Scans of photo and signature have to be kept ready for uploading purpose.
- The ‘All Notifications/ Advertisements’ link in the left pane has to be clicked.
- Instructions can be read before clicking “Apply” link for the desired post.
- The “Candidate Registration” link has to be clicked to fill mandatory details.
- Submit after ensuring that application form is without errors.
- Take a print out of registration slip for future reference.
- Make the fee payment using the “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” link.
- ‘Submit Application Form’ link can be used to complete Part – II of the application.
- The application form with correct details, uploaded scans, and declaration form has to be submitted to complete the process.
- Take a print out of the application form and submit with testimonial copies at –
Office of the Commission,
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
The interested candidates can make a note of the following significant dates mentioned in the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Commencement Date For Online Applications||7th November, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Applications||7th December, 2016|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||3rd December, 2016|
|Last Date For Hard Copy Receipt Of Online Application||3rd January By 5 PM|
The link to official website of UPPSC is at: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
The link to the official notification for the above mentioned positions is at: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx