UPPCL Recruitment 2016 – Technician, Junior Engineers and Assistant Engineers Vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited also abbreviated as UPPCL, has promulgated a new employment notification they have in their department, This notice was uploaded with the title which is given as UPPCL Recruitment 2016 and there are 3127 numbers of seats which are hold vacant and now announced to be filled are Technician, junior engineers and Assistant Engineers Vacancies. This promulgation will also enable the applicant to know about all the details about the vacancy offer, from which of the cadres are vacant, how many seats are available, what is the qualification of individual they will look after when they call oneself for interviews, etc. The official website of UPPCL www.uppcl.org is filled with many of useful information one just needs to explore. All instructions are neatly notified on the website. While, applying, one must make sure they mention their proper contact details to be contacted before 31/10/2016 which is the official deadline for the procedure.
UPPCL Vacancy Details:
UPPCL has notified some of the information about the recruitment process, and given below are the vacancies, along with the qualification they will look for while electing a candidate,
|Name of the post||Number of seats||Required Qualification|
|A) Technicians||One must bear a graduate degree from a recognized University.|
|Technician Grade-II (UP TRANSCO)||678 nos.|
|Technician Grade-II(UPPCL)||1599 nos.|
|B) Junior Engineers||Applicant must have a diploma in Electrical or Civil engineering|
|Electrical Junior Engineer||535 nos.|
|Civil Junior Engineer||45 nos.|
|C) Assistant Engineers||One must have done Intermediate OR ITI|
|Assistant Engineer-Electrical||161 nos.|
|Assistant Engineer- Computer science||48 nos.|
|Assistant Engineer-Electronics and Telecommunication||55 nos.|
|Assistant Engineer-Civil||06 nos.|
|Total number of Vacancies||3127 nos.|
UPPCL, has promulgated a new employment notification where also, they have specified the range of age they will hire, which are listed below,
- Applicant must be between 21-40 years of age for Post NO.3
- For post No. 1 and 2, the age must be between 18-40 years at the time of applying.
- For granting relaxation, one must provide proper documents with the form.
UPPCL has notified some of the information for the selection process which will be done by either one of written tests or interview by UPPCL Board.
UPPCL has specified the pay scale after one is selected, which will be given to them,
- For Post. No. 1, 15600-39100 INR (with grade pay of 5400 INR)
- For Post. No.2, 9300-34800 INR(With grade pay of 4200 INR)
- For Post. No.3, 5200-20200 INR(With grade pay of 2600 INR)
One has to pay some amount belonging to the category they are from,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||SC/ST||General/OBC||All other state cadre||Physically handicapped|
|1.||Junior Engineer||600 INR||900 INR||900 INR||10 INR|
|2.||Technician||600 INR||900 INR||900 INR||–|
|3.||Asstt.Engineer||700 INR||1000 INR||1000 INR||10 INR|
Above fee must be paid through Debits, Credits, E-Challan, wallets, Net-banking,
Incomplete fee will not be accepted.
How to Apply UPPCL Recruitment:
UPPCL has given some of the steps for online application of the process, which one can follow,
- The official website is noted as www.uppcl.org which can be visited anytime for any of the details or for the procurement of the application form.
- On the website, there will be many of links and notifications flashing on screen, which can be gone through for extra knowledge.
- On the middle part of the web-portal, there will be the link of the advertisement.
- The Proceed link must be selected for move forward.
- The whole notification links of the post will appear, and all details clubbed together are present in that page.
- When one is newly registering on the website they must go through selecting “New Registration” which is present on the right hand side of the page.
- The application form with all given details will appear, and all blanks are must to be filled.
- Documents which will be required for one’s entry and completion of the selection process will be noted down below, and an individual must look after that they attach all corresponding documents properly.
- Signed and photograph laden form, must be submitted and a copy must be printed out.
UPPCL has noted down below some of the important dates of the procedure, which shall not be missed,
|Date of Notification||10th October, 2016|
|Commencement of Registration||11th October, 2016|
|Deadline date of Registration||30th October, 2016|
|Commencement of Payment||11th October, 2016|
|Deadline date of Payment||30th October, 2016|
|Admit Card Issued on||First week of November|
|Examination date||Between 11-14th of November, 2016|
UPPCL has some of the important links,
- The official website link www.uppcl.org
- Advertisement link for Junior Engineer http://126.96.36.199/uppcl/PdfDocuments/advt3_10102016.pdf
- Advertisement link for Technician http://188.8.131.52/uppcl/PdfDocuments/advt1_10102016.pdf
- Advertisement link for Assistant Engineer http://184.108.40.206/uppcl/PdfDocuments/advt2_10102016.pdf
Online applications are invited for the eligible candidates from Indian National and Direct Recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) against vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). No other mode of application is available. The following are the general instructions for the candidates need to follow.
The online application form filling starts from 07.03.2016 and the last date of submission of application is 07.04.2016. After that the link will be disabled. The application form is available on the official website of UPPCL.
The following are the vacancy details against the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee). The vacancy is categorized in various reservations;
|Post Code||Post Name||Cadre||Engg. Category||Unreserved||OBC||SC|
|(U.P. Domicile Only)|
|215||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||Electrical & Mechanical||Electronics and Telecommunication||09||03||02|
- Candidates availing the facility under reservation category need to produce a valid document clearly mentioning their respective category.
- On detection of any applicant providing any false information will be rejected.
- The reservation will be provided according the U.P. Govt. to SC, ST and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) who are inhabitant of U.P. providing U.P. domicile.
- Candidates other than U.P. domicile needs to apply in general category.
- Horizontal reservations will be provided as per existing orders, if applicable.
- Candidate should have sufficient knowledge of Hindi and Devnagri Lipi.
- Candidate must possess degree in Electronics Engineering or Communication Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering or mixed disciplines with either Electronics or Communication or Telecommunication.
- Candidate must the above degree from a recognized University or Board incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutes such as deemed institutes.
Note 1: The candidates possessing degree from distance learning education will not be eligible in direct recruitment as well as in promotion recruitment.
Note 2: If the candidate is married to more than one wife/husband alive and the female candidate who is married to a person who has more than one wife alive are not eligible for the selection.
- Candidate of minimum age of 21 years and maximum of 40 years as dated on 01.01.2016 are eligible.
- The Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship Act 1961- Actual period of maximum 12 months.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and of domicile of U.P. have age relaxation upto 5 years.
- The selection process comprises of Computer Based Test and interview computer based test (CBT).
- The CBT centers will be at Lucknow, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Meerut, Kanpur, Bareilly, Ghaziabad and other cities.
- The Computer Based Test will be held in carious centers in U.P. The candidates short listed after CBT will be called for interview.
- The interview will be held only in Lucknow.
- Every question carries 01 mark. Each wrong answer will add penalty of 0.25 marks. Question not attempted will deduct no marks.
- Candidates obtaining less than 33% will not be eligible for the further rounds.
- The candidates short listed after CBT will be called for the interview, failing to which will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The candidate needs to produce all the relevant documents at the time of interview.
- The candidate must carry any id proof such as aadhar card, Voter ID, passport size photograph same to that of affixed in application form, their admit card at the time of CBT/Interview.
- Candidates need to produce NOC from their present employees at the time of joining.
- Candidate also needs to produce character certificate issued from
- If at any stage, candidate founds of providing false information or does not fits in the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
- Candidates need to maintain their active email id and mobile number to get connected to them if necessary.
- The answer keys will be published on the website after 3 days of the examination.
As per the rules of UPPCL, Pay Band-3; Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- plus the dearness allowance and other allowances are admissible.
How to apply:
- Application forms are available on the official website of UPPCL. – uppcl.org
- Candidates are advised to login and follow the instructions accordingly.
- All the necessary documents need to carried along with the candidate at the time of interview, failing to do so will be liable for rejection of the candidate’s application.
Note 1: UPPCL have the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies irrespective of time.
Note 2: UPPCL reserves the right to accept or reject any candidature.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
The application charges according to the reservation are given below;
|01||General Category/ OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|02||SC/ST (Domicile of U.P.)||Rs. 700/-|
|03||Candidates of state other than U.P. (any category)||Rs. 1000/-|
- Application Fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit card/Credit Card, Internet Banking, Payment Gateway or Bank Challan Form (only SBI Banks).
- The candidates need to pay the bank charges on his/her own.
Note: Application form fees once paid will neither be transferred nor returned in any circumstances.
Payment of Application Processing Fees: 07.03.2016
Completion of Application Form: 07.04.2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
All the necessary information regarding the posts are available on the official website
Note 1: UPPCL reserve the right to increase or decrease the vacancies at any time.
Note 2: UPPCL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement any time.
Note 3: Terms and conditions given in the instructions are guidelines only. If any ambiguity or any arises, UPPCL decision will be the final.
Note 4: Any dispute arises out of this advertisement shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts at Lucknow only.
For any queries or assistance email the authority at [email protected]