UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – Postal Assistants , Sorting Assistants Posts
India Post under Ministry of Communications has recently published an advertisement ” UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016″ informing eligible candidates of vacancy for Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants Posts. The hiring for both Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants positions is at UP Postal Circle. The following advertisement provides all necessary information pertaining to the post including job particulars, requisite qualifications for the candidate, salaries and allowances, application procedure, important links to official websites and downloadable documents, etc., Eligible candidates looking forward to work as Postal Assistants (PA)/Sorting Assistants(SA), as advertised by Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2016, can peruse the following advertisement carefully for comprehensive details pertaining to the available vacancies.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 informs the interested candidates about vacancy for Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants posts. Candidates with physical fitness are required to perform duties including delivery of mail and other postal services. Duties are assigned as per requirement and rules of department. The selected candidates will be on probation according to rules, and may have to undergo a period of prescribed training. There are total of 1825 Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants posts available as of now.
According to the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the authorized personnel have issued an advertisement recently , inviting applications for the Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants posts. An invitation has been extended to qualified candidates to register online first and then subsequently apply for the above mentioned posts. The last date for online registration is mentioned as 05/08/2016.
The notification informs qualified candidates to carefully study the How to Apply and Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ sections on official website before registering online. The details pertaining to online fee payment , dates, written examination, qualifications, etc., are also provided. The payment process and application form are integrated for convenience of candidates. Candidates are informed that all scans have to be kept ready for online application. The online application procedure terminates successfully after candidate receives both registration and mobile number.
The vacancy details for the Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants posts , as per the information provided by the UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 advertisement are as follows:
- For the posts of Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants, the vacancies are distributed all across India.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants||1825|
The Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants posts require the following essential qualifications as per the information provided by the UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 –
- Candidates should have passed the 12th standard or Intermediate
- Any equivalent 10 +2 qualification from a recognized board is also acceptable.
The UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 advertisement explicitly mentions age requirements for Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants positions. The candidates with essential qualifications must be within the age of 18 to 27 years with date of reckoning being 1-07- 2016. Age relaxation rules are as follows : OBC get 3 years with SC/ST candidates getting 5 years and Physically handicapped having 10 years age relaxation in upper-age limit only.
As per the details provided by the UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the following steps are implemented for selecting suitable candidates for Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants posts:
- Candidates who register online successfully with all details in application will only be considered.
- Essential qualifications, age limits, etc., are verified and reservation rules are applied.
- The Online Fee payment is mandatory.
- Written examination is conducted for shortlisted candidates.
- Selection is done subsequently based on above exam as well as physical efficiency test or PET.
The UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 advertisement informs the eligible candidates seeking selection for Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants positions, that a monthly salary will be paid to the recruits. The Salary Structure is as follows: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- to Rs. 2400/-
Application Fee :
The UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 advertisement informs the eligible candidates applying for Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants posts that there is an application fee with intimation charges which are to be paid online only. The General and OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 400 while SC or ST or Ex-Serviceman candidates have to pay intimation charges of Rs.150/- only.
How to Apply:
As per the particulars provided by the UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the procedure for application to the posts of Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants posts are as follows:
- Candidates who are eligible with essential qualifications have to apply online only.
- Three step online procedure will include Application Registration, Fee Payment, and Uploading of Photograph & Signature Scans.
- Fresh candidates can visit http://indiapost.net.in/ and register first.
- Registered candidates can login and complete the other steps including editing of application or online fee payment or take a print out of e-receipt/application.
- Candidates are requested to read FAQ and How to Apply pages carefully, register or login as applicable, pay the fee, submit all contact details and scans for application, and receive registration number and mobile number to terminate procedure successfully.
The UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 advertisement mentions the following last date for application submission for positions of Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants –
|Starting date for online application/registration||19/07/2016|
|Last date for online application/registration||05/08/2016|
|Last date to edit application details||13/08/2016|
|Last date to print application||15/08/2016|
|Dates for Online Payment of Fee||19/07/2016 to 05/08/2016|
|Date of Written Examination||1,15 and 22 November 2016|
The Link for UP Postal Circle notification is at: http://indiapost.net.in/
The Link for reading material before registering is at: http://indiapost.net.in/howtoapply.php
The Link for India post job notifications is at: indiapost.gov.in.
- Only online applications are acceptable.
- Success of Online submission does not mean all eligible criteria are fulfilled.
- Applications can be scrutinized and rejected at the discretion of Selection Committee.