United Bank of India Recruitment 2016: Officer and Company Secretary Vacancy:
Advt No: HRM/Rec/SPL/ 53 /2016
United Bank of India, Kolkata has invited applications for the recruitment of Company Secretary, Officer (Security) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 08-04-2016 to 28-04-2016.
- The candidates can fill the application form from the official website from 08.04.2016 till 28.04.2016
- The last of registration is 28.04.2016
Total No.of Posts: 07
Name of the Posts:
- Company Secretary: 02 Posts
- Officer (Security): 05 Posts
A candidate must be either
- A Citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal or
- Subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) & (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the interview to be conducted by the Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment will be given only after the Govt of India has issued the necessary eligibility certificate to him/her.
- Minimum Graduate from a recognized University and Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- LLB/LLM will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in a Listed Company.
- Experience should be as a full time permanent employee.
- Minimum Graduation or any equivalent qualification
- Worked as Junior commissioned Officer in Army/ Navy/ Air Force for at least 5 years or Officer in the rank of Inspector of Police or equivalent in Paramilitary forces/ Sub Inspector in investigating cadre having at least 5 years of working experience in the same rank.
- Company Secretary- Min 21 years and Max 35 years
- Security Officer- Min 21 years and Max 40 years
- Relaxation in Upper age limit: ( In case of candidates belonging to the following categories).
- SC/ST by 5 years
- OBC by 3 years
- Physically challenged by 10 years
- Ex- Servicemen by 5 years
- Persons domiciled in the state of J & K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 by 5 years
- The selection will be made on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening / short listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
- Selection process may vary depending upon the number responses received against each post.
- However the Bank reserves the right to conduct an online examination, in case, the number of applications received from eligible candidates is reasonably high for screening / short listing the candidates for Group Dissuasion and Personal Interview.
- The details of the online written test, if any shall be communicated to the candidates in advance.
- Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview will be shortlisted for selection in the order of merit/ rank obtained by them under the respective category.
- Please note that in case the Bank decides to conduct the online examination, such online examination will be conducted at cities in Ahmadabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
- The date and structure of the examination will be intimated accordingly. Bank, reserves the right to cancel or add any centre, depending upon number of candidates applied.
- The selection process may vary depending on the response received and at the discretion of the Bank
- Company Secretary MMG Scale-II- 31705-45950
- Security Officer JMG Scale-I- 23700-42020
How to Apply:
- Before applying online, candidates should: 1.
- Candidates can apply online only from 08.04.2016 to 28.04.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidates can apply for one post only.
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as mentioned
- Keep the necessary details/ documents of payment of the requisite application fee ready. 3.
- Have a valid personal e-mail ID which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call letters of the interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
- Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/ mention e-mail ID to /of any other person.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying on-line and must maintain that e- mail account.
- Bank transaction charges if any for payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates are first required to go to the ‘Recruitment’ section of Bank’s website www.unitedbankofindia.com and click the option “ APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- To register their application candidates will have to enter their basic information as required in the specific fields.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application.
- No change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible / entertained.
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button
Application/ Processing Fee:
- SC/ST/PWD(intimation charges)- Rs 100/-
- All others including OBC(intimation charges + application fee- Rs 600/-
- The fee for SC/ST/PWD is towards intimation charges only and for all others the fee includes intimation charges of Rs 100/-.
- Website link open: 08.04.2016
- Last date for online registration: 28.04.2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The candidates can fill the application form from the official website www.unitedbankofindia.com on or before 28.04.2016