TSPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket Notification:
TSPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket: The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued a notification inviting the aspirants to download the TSPSC Group 2 hall ticket for the written exam to recruit for Group 2 services. The official notification for the vacancy was released in September of 2016. The online registration and fee payment process concluded on the 26th September. Interested test aspirants can also make use of the old question papers and online mock tests as part of their preparatory program before appearing for the written test. The written exam comprising of two Papers i.e. I and II will be held in November to select suitable candidates for general recruitment. TSPSC advises the applicants to regularly check the online resources to stay up to date on important issues such as modification of schedule, notification addenda, answer keys, and upcoming results for the written tests.
Name of the Commission/Institute: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam: Written Test
Category: Hall Ticket
Date of the Exam: November, 2016
Telangana State Public Service Commission:
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a statutory body for recruiting the best and most suitable candidates for Government positions in the state of Telangana. The functions of the commission include direct recruitment to public services, approval of framed rules for sub-ordinate services, transfers, promotions, disciplinary issues, half-yearly exams, and temporary appointments. The official website of TSPSC provides assistance in the form of service information, downloads, circulars, previous papers, hall tickets, online mock tests, interview schedules, and other archival information. The interested aspirants can also contact the call centre or technical team over the phone for any additional assistance and information.
How to Download TSPSC Group 2 Admit Card:
The interested aspirants who applied before last date have to download the admit card using the following guidelines –
- The aspirants are advised to use the latest browser on a computer with good internet connectivity and speed for quicker access.
- The official website can be opened in the browser at the following link – http://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/ Scroll down to the “What’s New” section for the official notification details.
- The following new link has to be clicked for the hall ticket – “Notification No: 17/2016 to Notification No: 20/2015 Group-II Services Hallticket Download “
- The displayed form has to be input with the correct ID and DOB information.
- The examinees are advised to download the displayed hall ticket to their computer.
- The downloaded hall ticket has to be printed for the hard copy verification on the exam date.
- The hard copy has to be shown at the exam venue on the demand of invigilators.
- Additional photocopies of the hall ticket can also be taken for future reference.
Instructions to be Followed :
- The aspirants who applied correctly and paid the fee before last date can download the admit card.
- The hard copy of the hall ticket has to be brought to the exam venue for verification.
- Candidates are also advised to carry a photo ID proof to the exam centre.
- The written exam is mandatory and qualifying in nature with cut off marks decided by the commission.
- Examinees who secure a merit ranking have greater chance of getting selected by the TSPSC.
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern:
- Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- The written exam will be conducted for 600 marks in total with interview receiving 75 marks.
- Written test is divided into 4 papers with each paper carrying 150 marks.
- Each paper has to be answered within a duration of 150 minutes.
- The syllabus for the written test includes topics such as General Studies, General Aptitude, History, Polity, Economy, Development, and other Social Issues.
- Examinees can expect a good number of questions covering Telangana specific concepts from the above mentioned topics.