TS ICET Hall Ticket 2016 Available for download
TS ICET hall ticket is the gateway to get admissions in MCA and MBA . Interested applicants can visit the official website and grab their copy of hall-tickets. But, for getting hall-tickets , applicants must have to be registered prior on the website to be eligible for the examination process. The hall-ticket issuing, is the notification in one way that the applicant is qualifying for appearing in examination.
TSICET which can be abbreviated as Telangana State Common Entrance Test offers a gateway for get admissions in MCA and MBA. Passing of this examination is however, crucial to move on to the next round itself. This Entrance exam, specially offers chance to the applicants to secure their seat in any Telangana College or University. This Examination is under the conductance of Kakatiya University which is located in Warangal in substitution of Telangana State Council of Higher Education which is in Hyderabad. Kakatiya University has successfully conducted many exams in the year, 2004, 2005, 2012, 13, 15 now in 2016 it is planning to again provide the examination for the applicants.
How to Obtain Hall Ticket/Admit Card:
Hall-ticket is the most important document an applicant must carry with themselves to be granted entry inside the examination hall. Without this document, none of the applicant will be allowed to appear for the test.
Following are the steps how the applicant can grab their copy of hall-ticket,
- Applicant must go the official website to get their hall-ticket www.tsicet.org
- After reaching to the official website, the applicant will observe many notifications, details and windows relating to examination, fee payment, details, examination details, etc. Applicants though, clicking on the website to gain their hall-ticket may also keep an eye on these details, so if there are new updates available, the applicants are well-informed and ready.
- The link which will say something about Hall-ticket being issued , the applicants must click on that tab.
- The next window which will appear is a wall between the applicant and their hall-ticket, for which they have to fill in their details properly.
- The details required are however, their name, date of birth, any application number , if asked.
- These details will identify the applicant, and if the details match and are correct to the password generated, the web-portal will grant access to the applicant to go ahead.
- After clicking on submit tab, the admit card will be displayed.
- The applicant must check all the given personal details and seat number properly which are engraved on the admit-card, and if any other problems occur pertaining to wrong spellings or information about the applicant, the candidate may reach out to the authorities to get it changed for avoid any other further problems.
Important Documents Required:
- Applicant must carry following document’s original and attested copies in order for verification.
- Being called in interview, applicant must carry the call-letter they received to grant access.
The online application which the applicant has generated via online must be properly filled and xeroxed.
- A proof of date of birth must be carried.
- Valid identification proof also are needed to be brought, for identification of the individual.
- If the applicant, is belonging to special category, they must brought that specialized category documents to gain any relaxation possible.
- Mark sheets and all the procured education documents must be carried.
Examination Centers Available :
Following are the list of examination centres for the TSICET examinations,
The applicants can also visit the above centres for clarification of their doubts about the examination process etc.
- Once the application forms have been submitted, no changes relating to any sort will be made.
- While submitting the forms and documents online, the applicants must cross-check and then submit only.
- Deadlines are set and will not be changed,
- Downloads of hall tickets will begin from 29/04/2016
- Examination will be held in 19/05/2016.
- In the written-exam, the applicant will be served with questions ranging from testing their general knowledge, rational-skills, English-skills, and reasoning ability. So, little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- There will be negative marking done for any sort of wrong answer, so the applicant must attend carefully and avoid guessing.
- The test will be of some in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get is set. Lower score than this, will not be considered.
- After, passing this written test, applicant will be e-mailed for further process and whether they are being called for interview process.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.