TS EAMCET Counselling 2017:
The applicants who are in search of much information about the TS EAMCET Counselling for the year 2017, along with the dates and different schedule, and also the rank-wise allotment of seats which will be given must know that after reading this article, they will get all their answers. Career plus aims in providing help and aids to students who look for such queries. This is exam is centered to those who carry deep interest in getting admissions in many of the educative departments like in fields of agriculture, medical or engineering fields. The applicants, who have appeared for this exam, will need to clear these, and score passing marks, so that they might be considered valid for further procedures. To know more the website www.tseamcet.in . Counselling sessions are necessary to be done for knowing one’s place and whether they are selected for the allotment of a seat or no.
TS EAMCET Rank-wise Seat Allotment Procedure:
The seat allotments will be done by Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test also called, TS EXAM CET, has their way of working where, and after the examination has been accomplished students is told to attend Counselling sessions which are helpful for the university or the organization in allotting respective seat for specific eligible candidates. For all the process, one has to first do the work of downloading their Counselling letter online and then takes a print, look after the date and time and reach venue on time. Then one have to give their ID and login instructions , after which allotment of seats will be done and sent on official website. All seats may only be given to those who pass examinations with required number of marks and passing marks. The one who needs to know about the call-letter and whether they got a seat or no, they might want to check online about the status of the allotment.
Steps for Getting Counselling Letter:
- The official website should be reached first www.tseamcet.in
- The letters will be available online and the names of those would flash who have scored up to the mark.
- Individuals are suggested to download their letters online and then keep in track about the procedure and reach venue on proper time.
- After Counselling has been accomplished, the number of options related to their marks and ranks scored will be offered.
- One can check and sign up for the one they prefer.
- Then one will be assigned an ID and details and how they can get their allotment letter.
Steps to attain Seat-Allotment Letters:
- One has to first go to the TS EAMCET online website to get their call letters.
- There will be many links which say “Allotment of seats” from which proper one should be clicked.
- A new screen appears where login details will be asked to be submitted.
- After that’s done, the seat allotment paper appears which shall be printed out.
- After the print has been taken, the college allotted must be visited with al documents.
Documents to be submitted after Counselling:
- TS EAMCET Rank card and Admit card
- SSC Certificate
- Intermediate/Equivalent Diploma certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Adhaar card
- 6th to Inter-study certificates
- Physically challenged or any other certificates
|TS EAMCET Counselling date||July 2017|