TNOU Results 2016: Latest Exam Results for All Courses
Tamil Nadu Open University which is also known as TNOU has put up an endorsement saying that they have transmitted results for many of the courses they offer under the guidelines of the University. TNOU University has dictated to offer many courses to individuals studying and being enrolled in the University which is for PPS, PPH, B.ed, courses. This result have been uploaded under the tagline given as TNOU Results 2016. The above listed examinations were held in the timeline January to June, which were Midterms, and some of the Re-evaluation results also have been listed. The official website of TNOU which is linked as www.tnou.ac.in has notified all the necessary updates and details. This article as well will allow the candidate to know about all the details vividly.
Notification About the Results:
The examination for many of the courses which are incorporated in TNOU University such as PPS, PPH, B.ed, courses . These examinations which were held between January to June,2016, and some of the re-evaluation results which were for the students who sent the entries for the same has been announced. The official website has not only the result notification but also, other information as well, the website link being www.tnou.ac.in can be visited by individual any time.
Information about the University: Tamil Nadu Open University
Name of the Examination Held: PPS, PPH, B.ed, Examination
Official website link : www.tnou.ac.in
About Tamil Nadu Open University:
Being established in 2002, due to the Act being uploaded in the same year, was started just for the benefit of those who needed to take some education and are deprived of it, who are destitute, physically challenged, who work, who are economically weak and cannot afford the education, or who have discontinued for maybe other reasons.
How to Check The Results:
Here, are some steps uploaded by TNOU which must be followed when the individual needs some guidelines in how they can check their results,
- Primarily, navigate through this link given as , www.tnou.ac.in, which has all the updates, links and tabs one can explore when they want to know more and note down information.
- The homepage comprises of personal information about the University and many more tabs such as “About Us, Fee payment, Gallery,Ranks,Certificates, …Quick Links” From which the Quick Links section is highlighted separately.
- This particular section has many other tabs shining under it “ Results, Alumni, Question papers, …” from which “Results “ must be selected,
- Then the page which opens will have many links to courses, such as PPS, PPH, B.Ed., Revaluation course, from which one can select, and check their results.
Merit-List and Cut-offs:
Merit lists and cut-offs can be checked by following given steps,
- One has to visit the website.
- One the homepage there will be a section, on the right which will be constantly scrolling, which will have all necessary updates.
- One can find out their cut-off list or merit-list as per course and check their marks given.