TN MRB Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the Position of Assistant Surgeons ( Temporary )
The Advertisement No. 10/MRB/2016 named TN MRB Recruitment 2016 was recently unveiled by the Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board inviting applicants for its vacant post of Assistant Surgeons for which the total number of seats available is 1800. The candidates must have secured the minimum qualification criteria and must have met other criterias in order to apply. The Selection will be performed by the Selection panel with the Written Test which is scheduled to be held on 20th November 2016. The candidates can visit www.mrb.tn.gov.in for more information. The last date to apply online is 17th October 2016.
With respect to the official TN MRB Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the following are the vacancy details as provided –
|Designation||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Surgeons ( Temporary )||1800|
The organization has issued notification for vacancy of Assistant Surgeons on Temporary Basis. The eligibility Criteria and other details are provided below.
The candidates who are willing to apply for the post of temporary Assistant Surgeon are required to have secured the MBBS Degree from a well known University or Institution under UGC and approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Further, the aspirants will have to be registered under Madras Medical Registration Act.
- He/she must have works as House Surgeon ( CRRI ) with work experience of at least 1 year.
- With regards to the notification, the candidates under SC, BC, BCs, St, and MBC&DCs category can apply within the maximum age limit of 57 years as on 01st July 2016.
- The Age limit for other categories including Ex-servicemen can apply within the maximum age limit of 35 Years as on 01st July 2016.
The Salary as proposed in the TN MRB Recruitment 2016 advertisement is in the pay band of 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 5,400/- Grade Pay. The candidates will be eligible to receive allowances permissible.
The candidates who apply for the position of temporary Assistant Surgeon will be assessed based on their application and the objective based question. The total marks will be of 100 marks with duration of 2:30 Hours. The candidates must answer the questions by ticking on the correct option where each question paper will consist of 200 marks. The candidates must score at least 35% in other to be eligible to take part in the further shortlisting, if any. The candidates under SC/ST/SCA category will have to score above 30% as cut off marks. The written test will be conducted at Chennai for which the aspirants will be provided detailed information in the official advertisement.
The aspirants under General Category will be charged 750/- as application fee with the mode of payment given below. The candidates under SC/ST/DAP(PH)/SCA will have to pay only 375/- as application fee. The mode of payment is through Net Banking or through Mobile wallet in case of online whereas offline payment is available at the nearest bank.
How to Apply TN Medical Services Recruitment Board(MRB):
We have compiled the steps in order to help you apply for the vacant post of Assistant Surgeons as per provided in the official advertisement.
- The Candidates are required to Register on the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in of Medical Services Recruitment Board.
- On the homepage, click on Online Registration where the candidates will have to click on Apply Online link.
- The candidates will have to register on the website first where they will be prompted to feed in basic credentials after which they will receive provisional ID which is useful for logging in to the website.
- After registration, candidates can login and commence with the application form filling process.
- The candidates must enter all the details required by the application form.
- The advertisement has provided details on what documents are required during the filling process.
- Then upload the scanned image of your signature and photo as per prescribed in the official advertisement for which the link is provided below.
- Once you are done with the uploading, click on Submit button for final submission.
- The candidates are required to take the printout of the application for future use.
- The candidates will have to post the application form and other required documents if any, at the given address –
The Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Head of Departments, TN MRB.
The Advertisement has furnish important Dates pertaining to the vacancy which is as follows –
|Date of Advertisement||30th September 2016|
|Final date for submission of Application ( Online payment )||17th October 2016|
|Final Date for Submission of Application ( offline payment )||19th October 2016|
|Final date for sending hard copy at the given address||27th October 2016|
|Date of Written Test||20th November 2016|
Official Advertisement – Download now
Official website – www.mrb.tn.gov.in