TIFR Recruitment 2016: Advertisement for the post of Apprentices for Carpenter, Fitter, Electrician, and Machinist
The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has posted TIFR Recruitment 2016 with Advt No. 2016/17 has invited candidates for the Tradesman Trainee for the position of Carpenter, Electrician, Fitter, and Machinist. As per the notification, the total number of vacancies are 06 seats. The aspirants can apply for any of the posts mentioned in the advertisement if they are eligible for which the eligibility criteria is given in the advertisement below. All the vacancies prescribed below are unreserved. The aspirants will get monthly stipend as per the grade and rank of Tradesmanship Trainee. The due date to apply for any post is 03rd November 2016. The official website of TIFR is www.tifr.res.in.
TIFR Vacancy Details:
With regards to the TIFR Recruitment 2016 advertisement posted by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research have furnished details on the upcoming vacancies –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
The vacancies are Unreserved and hence, candidates from any category can apply accordingly.
The training period for the post of Carpenter is 02 years and the training period for all other post is 01 years.
The advertisement has provided details on the Education Qualifications required in order to apply for the above mentioned positions which are as follows –
The aspirants apply for any post mentioned in the TIFR Recruitment 2016, they must have done ITI scoring at least 60% awarded by the National Council of Vocational Training or NCVT in Machinist / Fitter / Electrician / Carpenter trade.
The age limit for the applicants is not exceeding 28 years as on 01st July 2016. The organization will provide relaxation period as per the norms of the organization.
The Salary for the posts mentioned in the TIFR Recruitment 2016 is 8,000/- Per Month. The candidates will be provided with allowances permissible to the post and grade.
The applicants for the posts mentioned in the TIFR Recruitment 2016 will have to go through the selection process which is Written Test and Eligibility Test. The first round will be of Eligibility Test where the organization will evaluate the applications received and then call eligible applicants for the round of Written Test which will be objective type test. The candidates scoring above the cut off proposed by the organization will be awarded the post.
How to Apply TIFR Jobs:
The candidates are required to fill and submit the application form in online mode and that no applications will be accepted in offline mode.
The candidates must follow the instructions in order to apply for the desired posts which is mentioned below –
- The application forms are available on the official website of the organization with URL www.tifr.res.in.
- The candidates are required to direct to the Advertisement/Careers section of the website and click on Advt. No. 2016/17 to refer the official advertisement.
- After referring the notification, the aspirants can click on Apply Online.
- The candidates must fill the online application form where they must enter all the details prompted to enter.
- The candidates must ensure that no field is left empty or canvassing in any form will result in the form getting rejected.
- The candidates must upload the scanned images of photo and signature on the application form wherever required.
- The applicants must upload the required documents on the application form.
- Once the form filling process is over, the aspirants can click on Submit button for final submission.
The following are the documents required –
- DOB Certificate
- COnduct Certificates of 2 respectable persons.
- Educational Certificates and Mark sheets.
- Identity Proof ( Driving License / Passport / PAN Card / Election Card / Aadhar Card ).
- Printout of Application form.
With regards to the TIFR Recruitment 2016, the following are the associated important dates –
|Age as on||01st July 2016|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||03rd November 2016|
|Commencement of Training||15th December 2016|
The link to download official TIFR Recruitment 2016 advertisement is http://www.tifr.res.in/noticesdocs/Advertisement%20No.%202016_17_Local.doc
The official website of TIFR is www.tifr.res.in