Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – Notification for the post of Postman and Mail Guard
With reference to Notification no. REP/5-1/DR/16 dated 21/10/2016, Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 recently posted the notification for recruitment of Postman and Mail Guard. As per the notification, the candidates selected under this position will be provided with the salary in the pay band 21,700/- to 69,100/- per month. The total number of vacancies available is 310 for which the category-wise bifurcation is given below. The candidates are required to have obtained at least the minimum eligibility prescribed below. The participants are requested to apply for the post through submission of application form for which the last date is 15th November 2016. The contestants can get more information about the post by visiting the official website www.dopchennai.in.
With regards to the latest advertisement posted by Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016, following are the Vacancy Details with bifurcation of seats in two different categories –
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
The total number of vacancies available is 310.
The participants applying for any of the prescribed positions must be at least matriculate passed or equivalent from a recognized Institute or board.
As per the provided age limit criteria, the candidates between 18 to 27 can apply for the advertised position.
The organisation will also provide relaxation. for reserve categories like SC ST and OBC as per the rules of the organization.
- The aspirants under SC and ST category will receive 5 years as extension in the upper age limit
- Similarly the candidates under OBC category will receive 3 years and the candidates and the PH category will receive 10 years of extension.
Official advertisement has provided detailed information on the age relaxation for which the link is given below.
The selected candidates for the post of Postman and Mail Guard will be provided with salary in the pay band 3 which is between 21,700/- to 69,100/- Per month. The candidates will be also provided with numbers of benefits and allowances as permissible.
The Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 has imposed application fee on the applicants for which the details are as follows –
- The candidates will have to pay application fee of 100/- which is liable for all the categories
- The candidates will also have to pay 400 application fee which is applicable for OBC and general category.
- The candidates under reserved category such as SC ST and PH and women categories are not required to pay examination fee.
- The application fee is required to be paid in form of challan.
With regards to the official advertisement posted by Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016, the selection of the applicants will be based on aptitude test that will be conducted by the organisation the selection committee set up by the organisation will decide the fate of the candidates based on their performance during the aptitude test.
The aptitude test will have 4 section for which the subjects are General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Tamil language.
How to Apply:
The mode of application for the post of postman is online. It could be difficult to understand the instructions to apply and hence we have compiled the steps required to do the same.
- The very first step is to go to www.dopchennai.in which is the official portal for Tamilnadu postal circle.
- The candidates should select the link “Notification for Direct Recruitment Examination for Postman/Mail Guard 2016” which is available on the homepage of the website.
- Here the official advertisement will be displayed by the candidates can refer it to gain more information on the post and then can proceed to apply online.
- During the filing of application form, the candidates are required to produce all the information prompted by the application form making sure that no data has been left incomplete as in complete forms are subjected to get will rejected.
- The candidates will have to submit the scanned copy or Digital copy of the specimen of Signature along with passport size photographs on the application form wherever required.
- For the application form good apps that applicants to upload self attested copies of all the documents and hence the candidates will have to upload it as well.
- After uploading all the documents the aspirants can click on submit button for final submission after reviewing the application form.
- The last step is to take the printout of the duly filled form for future use.
Following are the important dates associated with the notification –
|Commencing of online registration||22nd October 2016|
|Final Date for submission of Application form||15th November 2016 at 23.59 Hrs.|
The official website of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 is www.dopchennai.in
The official notification and application form is available: Download here
Download – Tamilnadu Postal Circle Admit Card