Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the post of Temporary Attenders at Syndicate Bank
The Syndicate Bank released an advertisement Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 according to which the organization has called applications for the recruitment of Temporary Attenders at the district of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, East Godavari, Visakhapatnam. The total number of vacancies available is 37 Nos which are further subjected to have reservations for various categories. The aspirants can refer the given advertisement here and can refer the official website www.syndicatebank.in for more information. The last date to apply for the post is 22nd October 2016.
The Name of the position for which Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 will be conducted is of Temporary Attenders for which the District-wise distribution is given below –
|Sr. No.||District||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Srikakulam||05 Nos ( 01 – SC, 01 – OBC )|
|2.||Vizianagram||03 Nos ( 01 – SC, 01 – OBC )|
|3.||East Godavari||20 Nos ( 03 – SC, 01 – ST, 05 – OBC )|
|4.||Visakhapatnam||09 Nos ( 01 – SC, 01 – ST, 02 – OBC )|
The total number of vacancies available is 37 Nos of which 03% is reserved for the candidates under Physically Handicapped categories. The aspirants under Ex-Servicemen category have 24.50% seats reserved for them.
The aspirants who want to apply for the post of Temporary Attendees must have passed at least SSC or 10th standard or equivalent or 10+2 or 12th Standard examination.
The prescribed age limit for the above mentioned post as per Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 is between 18 to 26 years.
The aspirants under various categories are subjected to receive relaxation period as per the norms of the organization.
- The aspirants under SC and ST category will have 05 years as relaxation period which makes the age limit 18 to 31 years.
- The applicants under OBC category will have 03 years as relaxable period.
- The candidates under Ex-servicemen category will get 03 years as relaxable period and plus the usual period of service in Defense Forces with the upper age limit of maximum 50 years.
- The aspirants under Physically Disabled category is eligible to get relaxation period of upto 10 years.
The aspirants will be provided with decent salaries as per their grade and position along with permissible allowances by the organization.
There is no Application Fee to be paid at the time of application submission.
The advertisement Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 posted for the recruitment of the post of Temporary Attenders.
The written Test will be objective-type test for which the aspirants must score the cut off scores in order to be considered for selection. The selection committee select the final candidates as per the performance during Written Test. The test will be conducted separately for each districts.The Written Test will be subjected to reservation provisions for the categories of PH, SC, OBC, and ST and Ex-servicemen as per the organization’s norms.
How to Apply Syndicate Bank Recruitment:
The aspirants who is interested to apply for the post of Temporary Attenders as per the advertisement Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 can follow the given steps to do the same –
- The first step is to enter the URL www.syndicatebank.in which is the official portal of Syndicate Bank.
- The second step is to download the Application Form from the website for which the direct link is given below.
- Next the aspirants must fill the application form as per asked.
- The aspirants must provide 100% true information in order to get shortlisted in further round as canvassing in any form or providing false information if detected will be dealt with legal actions.
- The aspirants must affix passport sized photograph on the application form wherever required.
- The aspirants must do signature on the application form wherever said.
- The candidates must enclose the application form in an envelope along with all the self attested copies of the Education Qualifications, DOB, Caste Certificate, and Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- The aspirants must also attach medical certificate pertaining to its physical disability if any.
- The aspirants must send the envelope containing form and other documents to the address given below –
The Assistant General Manager, Syndicate Bank, Regional Office, Personnel Cell, Pawan Commercial complex, Daba Gardens Main Road, 2nd floor, Visakhapatnam 530020
The advertisement Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 posted few days ago provides details on the vacancy for the post of Temporary Attenders for which following are the Dates to remember –
|Closure Date for Submission of Application Form.||22nd October 2016|
The Official Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 advertisement : Download here