Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship 2016-17 Scheme:
Promotion of the women education is one of the major objectives of our teaching policy. It is observed that the dropout ratio at a variety of levels of education for girls is higher than that of the boys. So these days, initiatives have become indispensable to provide girl child equality as well as dignity. In order to attain state governments, the central governments as well as UGC have started special schemes as well as scholarships for the girls. The government of India is giving particular benefits for the families having single girl child. Promotion of the single girl child in the family means promoting the girls in the society; boost the sex ratio in favor of the women as well as promotion of the small family norm in the society.
Details of the Scholarship:
Well known University of the Grants Commission is proffering Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship 2016. Organization has initiated the Scholarship for the Single Girl Child for the research in the Social Sciences with a reason to recompense the direct costs of the higher education. This Scholarship is aiming to distinguish the specific norm of the single girl child in our society. Candidates can submit an application for Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scheme by filling up the application form.
Candidates require submitting the online form on or prior to the last dates. All year there are total 300 numbers of the seats are obtainable under this project of the Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship which is mainly based on the eligible as well as correct application received. Further details about Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship of the year 2016 are well furnished in below section of this write up.
In our country like a lot of other developing countries of the world, girl child is differentiated against from her birth, all through her childhood as well as into her adulthood. It is very much apparent from the tilted sex ratio in favor of the men to the women as sons are preferred over daughters. In a lot of states the sex ratio is frighteningly low. The evil of the female feticide is common in the majority part of the country. The Govt. of India affirmed elementary education as the basic human right of all children. The Union Government of India has taken a variety of steps to the uplift the status of the women by realizing a variety of schemes including the free education for girls.
Keeping Swami Vivekananda ideas of the women education as well as to achieve as well as promote the girls education, UGC has introduced Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for Single Girl Child for research in the Social Sciences with an aim to recompense straight costs of higher education particularly for such girls who come about to be the only girl child in their family.
- Any one single girl child of her parents.
- The idea is appropriate to all of the single girl child who has taken admission in the regular basis, full -time Ph. D. curriculum in the Social Sciences in any recognized places
- In a family if one son along with one daughter is obtainable then girl child will not be measured for scholarship under the scheme
- Admission to the Ph.D. Course in the Distance education mode is not enclosed under the scheme.
- Age of the girl child is 40 years for general as well as 45 years for the reserved category like SC or ST or OBC as well as Physical handicapped at the time of the admission in PhD courses which are entitled.
Amount of the Scholarship:
- About Rs.12,400/- p.m for the initial first two years
- Rs.15,500/- p.m for the third as well as fourth year
Method to fill up the Online Application Form:
- All applicant can apply online after visiting the official site of the organization
- Follow the section of the “For Students” section as well as hit the “Scholarships as well as Fellowships” link obtainable on the bottom of the home page.
- On the very next page again hit the link of the “Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for the Research in the Social Sciences”.
- After that read the notification cautiously as well as hit the “Apply Online” link.
- After that fill up the application form with all of the requisite details as well as attach all related as well as applicable documents.
- After filling up the online application form check it once as well as press the “Submit” button.
Scanned Copies of the Documents Requisite:
- Proof of the admission in Ph.D. degree course in a familiar Indian University covered under the Section 2(f) as well as 12(B) of UGC Act.
- A certificate from the University or the Institute where the student has taken admission to the Ph.D. Course
- Proof copy of being single girl child- An affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student or the parent duly attested by SDM or the First Class Magistrate or the Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of the Tahsildar) copying the prescribed languages.
- Mark sheet for the Undergraduate as well as the Post-Graduate degree.
Closing Date for the Submission of Online Applications: 30th day of the June 2016
Dear aspirants! If you would like to get the latest updates you must visit the related web portal from time to time, you might also subscribe us to get the free email alerts. You can also follow us on the Facebook as well as Google plus to get the latest updates on your timeline. You can present your queries as well as suggestions at any time in the comment box.
The candidates who are applying for the scholarship go to the detailed Notification Link
You may open the Official Link of the concerned organization, for getting additional details about Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship of the year 2016.