SSCNWR Recruitment 2016 – Carpet Training Officer, Assistant Archaeologist and Other Posts
Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Staff Selection Commission North Western Region (SSCNWR) has published a notification for the recruitment of 171 posts for Carpet Training Officer, Assistant Archaeologist and Other Posts in SSCNWR Recruitment 2016 title. They are in search for aspiring candidates who can apply online on the website through noted process. The official advertisement for the vacant jobs in the Commission has been declared on the official website under the Notification No. NWR-1/ 2016 , And dated on 26/9/2016 Any other updates about the vacancies will be updated on the website itself. The form filling process must be carried on tile before 27th August, 2016-26th September, 2016, 5 pm which has set deadline date and day.
SSC North West Region Vacancy Details:
There are in all 171 seats vacant for filling up as per the notification by SSCNWR Recruitment 2016, Information about the same is given below,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1.||Investigator (Grade-II)||15 seats||9300-34800 INR(G.P=4200 INR|
|2.||Junior Scientific Assistant||1||9300-34800 INR(G.P=4200 INR|
|3.||Field Cum Laboratory assistant||1||5200-20200 INR(G.P=1800 INR)|
|4.||Laboratory assistant||1||5200-20200 INR(G.P=1800 INR)|
|5.||Laboratory Attendant||2 seats||5200-20200 INR(G.P=1900 INR)|
|6.||Foreman Horticulture||2 seats||5200-20200 INR(G.P=1900 INR)|
|7.||Assistant Archaeologist||24 seats||9300-34800 INR(G.P=4200 INR|
|8.||Senior Technical assistant||1 seat||9300-34800 INR(G.P=4200 INR|
|9.||Planning Assistant||1 seat||9300-34800 INR(G.P=4200 INR|
|10.||Geographer||23 seats||9300-34800 INR(G.P=4200 INR|
|11.||Data processing assistant Grade “A”||9 seats||9300-34800 INR(G.P=4200 INR|
|12.||Occupational Therapist||6 seats||9300-34800 INR(G.P=4200 INR|
|13.||Technician||1 seat||5200-20200 INR(G.P=2400 INR)|
|14.||Draughtsman Grade III||1 seat||5200-20200 INR(G.P=2400 INR)|
|15.||Stockman (Junior Grade)||2 seats|
|16.||Carpet Training Officer||51 seats||225200-20200 INR(G.P=4200 INR)|
|17.||Lab Attendant||1 seat||5200-20200 INR(G.P=1800 INR)|
|18.||Farm Manager||2 seats||225200-20200 INR(G.P=4200 INR)|
|19.||Library and information assistant||1 seat||9300-34800 + Rs. 4200 Grade Pay|
|20.||Senior Research Assistant||2 seats||9300-34800 + Rs. 4200 Grade Pay|
|21.||Junior Technical Assistant||1 seat||9300-34800 + Rs. 4200 Grade Pay|
|22.||Assistant plant Protection Officer (Chemistry dept.)||9 seats||9300-34800 + Rs. 4200 Grade Pay|
|23.||Junior Chemist||1 seat||225200-20200 INR(G.P=4200 INR)|
|24.||Senior Technical assistant(Mechanical)||5 seats||9300-34800 INR(G.P=4600 INR|
|25.||Fieldsman||6 seats||5200-20200 INR(G.P=1900 INR)|
|26.||Investigator||1 seat||9300-34800 + Rs. 4200 Grade Pay|
|27.||Senior Technical assistant(Chemical)||1 seat||9300-34800 INR(G.P=4600 INR|
|Total Number of Vacancies||171 vacancies|
Following given qualifications are necessary to have while applying for SSCNWR Recruitment 2016,
- For Post. No 1, one must have Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Commerce/Economics as one of the main subjects.
- For Post No.2, Applicant with Master’s degree in Pharmacy/Microbiology/Bacteriology/Physiology/Chemistry/Biochemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry will be preferred.
- For Post. No. 3, one must have Matriculation or equally weighing qualification.
- For Post.No.4. , One with Intermediate OR Secondary OR HSC Passed with Science OR Agriculture.
- For Post. No. 5, one must be HSC Passed.
- For Post. No. 6, One must have Bachelors in Agriculture
- For Post. No. 7, Applicant must have Master’s degree in Indian History with Medieval Or Ancient Indian History Knowledge.
- For Post. No. 8, one must bear Degree in Agriculture with Post graduate degree in Agronomy/ Genetics/Plant Breeding from recognized University.
- For rest of the posts one must read notifications.
Age criteria limit has been listed below by SSCNWR Recruitment 2016 by board,
- For Post.No.1, 2 and 8-12, 21-24 and 27Age shall not be less than 30 years.
- For Post. No. 3, 6 and 14 it must be between 18-25 years.
- For Post. No. 4 and 17, It must be less than 25 years.
- For Post. No. 5, 13, 15 and 25, Age must be between 18-27 years.
- For Post. No. 7, it must be 30 years.
- For Post. No. 16, 19 and 20, it must be less than 28 years.
- For Post. No. 26 Must is between 20-25 years.
- Age relaxations will be given as per instructions by Government.
The following are some given process, according to which selections in SSC NWR will be done, The selection process has been decided to be Interview OR Data entry OR Skill test typing OR Computer proficiency test. In any case, a given venue and a date will be notified, one has to reach there in time
The candidates have to pay a nominal fee with the form, described below,
- One is needed to pay 100 INR as their application fee.
- This fee must be paid through SBI Net banking/Debit cards/SBI challan/Credit cards.
- There is no application fee for SC, PWD, ST, PH, Women and Ex-Servicemen applicants
How to Apply:
To apply for any given 171 posts given above under SSC NWR, one shall follow the given procedure to apply for the job,
- Applicants must visit the official website which is www.ssc.nic.in between 27th August,2016 to 26th September, 2016, 5 pm and complete all their procedures.
- Registration must be done and passwords must be saved.
- One shall send their full-filled application form online till the given date.
- Proper documents matching the Qualifications one has proclaimed must be attached.
- The filled copy must be maintained with oneself and another one shall be sent in on the given postal address.
Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, North western region, Kendriya Sadan, Ground floor, Sector-9A, Chandigarh- 160 009
|Beginning of Applying Online||27th August,2016|
|Closing deadline date of Applying Online||26th September, 2016, 5 pm|
|Last date to receive hard copies of application forms online||Within 10 days from date given to pay the fees.|
|SSCNWR Recruitment 2016||More Details|
|Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|How to Apply||Check Here|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Check Here|