SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016 – Scientific, Research Assistant and other 238 Vacancies
Government of India, Ministry of personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Western Region also known as SSC, has published an advertisement regarding the number of recruitment they are offering in their Department. This endorsement was made under the title given as SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016 .The official website link is stated as www.ssconline.nic.in which is daily being updated with numerous updates and notifications. This following article also has information related to how one can apply, what are the numbers of seats in total, where can one apply, how is the mode of recruitment. Etc. If one is deeply interested to apply, they can follow the mode of procedure and apply before 2nd October, 2016 which is the deadline date. Once when the person is selected they will be notified about their selection, through Website notifications, Updates, Calls, Messages, or any other contact details mentioned.
Vacancy Details and Salary Structure:
According to the published notification by SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016, following is the information about number of vacancies they are hiring for, also once when the applicant has been selected how much they will be paid,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of Seats||Pay-scale||Grade pay|
|1.||Research Assistant||14 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|2.||Civil Engineering||10 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|3.||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|4.||Electrical Engineering||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|5.||Mechanical Engineering||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|6.||Scientific-Physics||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|7.||Senior Technical Assistant||2 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|8.||Scientific Assistant||74 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4600INR|
|9.||Military Explosives||59 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|10.||Metallurgy||15 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|11.||Draftsman grade-I||3 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|12.||Economic Investigator||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|13.||Textile Designer||2 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|14.||Technical Superintendent(Weaving)||2 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|15.||Junior Draftsman||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|16.||Senior Research Assistant||3 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|17.||Speech therapist||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|18.||Research assistant||3 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|19.||Junior Technical assistant||12 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|20.||Charge men-II (Factory)||4 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|21.||Scientific Assistant (vehicle)||3 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|22.||Senior Technical Assistant(Chemistry)||4 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|23.||Senior Technical Assistant(Ore-Dressing)||2 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|24.||Sanitary inspector||1 Seat||5200-20200INR||2800 INR|
|25.||Store keeper||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||2400 INR|
|26.||Asst.Manager cum Shopkeeper||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||2400 INR|
|27.||Junior Chemist||10 Seats||5200-20200 INR||2800 INR|
|28.||Warden (Hostel)||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||2400 INR|
|29.||Asst. Store keeper(Technical )||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||2400 INR|
|30.||Laboratory assistant||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||1900 INR|
|31.||Store clerk||4 Seats||5200-20200 INR||1900 INR|
|32.||Fieldsmen||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||1900 INR|
|33.||Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance)||27 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|34.||Junior Statistical Assistant||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||2400 INR|
|35.||Legal assistant||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|36.||Laboratory Assistant (Grade-II)||24 Seats||5200-20200 INR||2400 INR|
|37.||Store keeper grade-II||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||1900 INR|
|38.||Scientific Assistant (Electronics)||3 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|39.||Farm Manager||2 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|40.||Deputy ranger||6 Seats||5200-20200 INR||2400 INR|
|41.||Stockman||13 Seats||5200-20200 INR||1900 INR|
|42.||Junior Technical Assistant||3 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|Total Number of seats||237 Seats|
SSC WR has issued notification and they have given details about required qualification given below,
- For Post. No.1-5, one must have B.E OR Electronics and Tele Communication Engineering OR Electrical Engineering OR B.Tech in Civil Engineering OR Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- For Post. No.6, One must bear Masters in Physics
- For Post. No.7, One must have Master’s Degree in Chemistry OR Agriculture Chemistry OR Soil Science
- For Post. No.8, Applicant must bear Master’s degree in Science , with Physics and Chemistry as their main subjects OR
They must have Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering OR Chemical Engineering
- For Post. No.9, one must have Bachelors in Science with Chemistry as main subject OR They must have experience in Production/Laboratory/Assurance in field of Chemical.
- For Post. No.10, One must bear, Bachelors in Science with Physics/Chemistry as main subject OR Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering OR
They must have experience in Production/Laboratory/Assurance in field of Metallurgy Please refer the notification
The age limit as per SSC West Region Recruitment 2016 has been decided which is listed below,
- For Post.No.1-7, Between 18-30 years
- For Post. No.9-12,and 14, Age must be between 18-30 years
- For Post. No.8, Age must be between 18-28 years
- For Post. No.13, Age must be between 18-25 years
- Age relaxations will also be given according to categories which is mentioned below,
|1.||SC OR ST||5 years|
Applicants will be selected based on OMR /Computer based examination. Those who get selected in this will be called for interviews.
- One must pay 100 INR as application fee.
- This must be paid through SBI Net banking, Challan, Debit or credit cards.
- No fee for SC, ST, PWD or women applicants.
How to Apply:
Based on information by SSC Western Region, one must follow given steps for applying,
- One must visit the official website which is www.ssconline.nic.in and read all information about the posts.
- Application format link must be clicked and downloaded.
- Details must be filled.
- Documents with photographs must be sent in given postal address,
Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, western region, 1st floor, C.G.B;dng, Pratistha Bhawan, South wing, M.K.Road, Mumbai -400 020
|Last date to fill application and fee payment||2nd October, 2016, 5 pm|
The official website is Download here
The advertisement notification – Download here