SSC Chandigarh Recruitment 2016–2017 – Investigator Gr II, Junior Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Geographer, Carpet Training Officer, And Various Other Posts
SSC Chandigarh Recruitment 2016-2017:Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of Chandigarh has announced vacancy for various positions. Interested candidates can apply online after ensuring their eligibility in terms of academic qualification and age limits. The various positions are open for candidates from general and reserved categories. Additional details relevant to above mentioned vacancy are detailed below and include official terms, qualification criteria, remuneration details, links to official website, application method, selection process, requirements in upper age limit, and important dates are provided below. SSC has released the advertisement under the following number: ADVERTISEMENT NO- NWR-1/2016.
SSC Chandigarh Vacancy Details:
The vacancy information for SSC Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 is tabulated here –
|Sl.No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Salary||Age Limits||Educational Qualifications|
|1||Investigator Gr II||15||Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-||30 yrs. or younger||Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Economics or Statistics or Commerce|
|2||Junior Scientific Assistant||01||Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy or Microbiology or Chemistry or Physiology or Biochemistry or Bacteriology or Pharmaceutical|
|3||Field-cum-Laboratory Attendant||01||Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1800/-||18 to 25 yrs.||Pass in Matriculation or equivalent|
|4||Laboratory Assistant||01||Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-||18 to 27 yrs.||Intermediate or Senior Secondary or 12th|
|5||Laboratory Attendant||02||Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1800/-|
|6||Foreman (Horticulture)||02||Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-||18 to 25 yrs.||B.Sc. Agriculture or B.Sc. Horticulture|
|7||Assistant Archaeologist||24||Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-||30 yrs. or younger||Master’s Degree in Indian History with Ancient Indian History or Medieval Indian History|
|8||Senior Technical Assistant||01||Master’s Degree in Indian History with Ancient Indian History or Medieval Indian History|
|9||Planning Assistant||01||Bachelor of Planning or Bachelor of Architecture or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
|10||Geographer||23||Master’s Degree in Geography|
|11||Data Processing Assistant Grade ‘A’||09||Masters Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or BE/ B.Tech|
|12||Occupational Therapist||06||Degree in Occupational Therapy|
|13||Technician||01||Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2400/-||18 to 27 yrs.||B.Sc. (Biology/Microbiology)|
|14||Draughtsman Grade-III||01||Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2400/-||18 to 25 yrs.||Diploma in Draughtsmanship|
|15||Stockman (Junior Grade)||02||Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-||18 to 27 yrs.||12th Class pass|
|16||Carpet Training Officer||51||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-||28 yrs. or younger||Degree|
|17||Laboratory Attendant||01||Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1800/-||25 yrs. or younger||Intermediate or equivalent with Science|
|18||Farm Manager||02||Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-||30 yrs. or younger||Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry|
|19||Library and Information Assistant||01||28 yrs. or younger||Degree|
|20||Junior Technical Assistant||01||Certificate in Forest Ranger’s Course|
|21||Senior Research Assistant||02||30 Yrs. or younger||Master Degree in Chemistry|
|22||Assistant Plant Protection Officer (Chemistry)||09||Master’s Degree in Agriculture Chemistry|
|23||Junior Chemist||01||Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2800/-||Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Oil Technology or Food Technology|
|24||Senior Technical Assistant (Mechanical)||05||Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4600/-||Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Drilling / Mining / Civil Engineering/Petroleum Technology|
|25||Fieldman||06||Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-||18 to 27 yrs.||Master’s Degree in Social or Applied Anthropology / Sociology/ Social Work / Economics / Geography / Human Geography /|
|26||Investigator Group ‘B’,||01||Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-||20 to 25 yrs.||Mathematics|
|27||Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical)||01||Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4600/-||30 yrs. or younger||Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science|
The following selection procedure steps can be considered by the eligible candidates –
- Candidates who meet eligibility criteria are only considered for selection.
- Short list of candidates is prepared based on academic merit and reservation rules.
- The ratio of 1:25 is applied based on number of applications received.
- Computerised Based Objective or OMR Type Multiple Choice Examination is held for short listed candidates.
- Candidates are tested in General intelligence, Numerical Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, English Comprehension, etc., and marks are allotted.
- Skills tests like data entry, computer operation, and typing are conducted for relevant candidates.
- Relaxations are offered to deserving candidates with reservation according to rules of Commission.
- The final merit list is prepared based on performance in Exams and skills tests.
- Original certificates have to be shown when demanded to avoid disqualification.
- The entire selection procedure and recruitments are at the complete discretion of the SSC only.
Application Fee :
The processing fee details are specified below for the benefit of applicants –
- Examination fee is to the amount of Rs 100/-.
- Candidates can pay the specified amount of fee using either online or offline modes.
- Fee can be paid through SBI Net-Banking or Credit Cards or Debit Cards between 27th Aug, 2016 – 26th Sep, 2016 by 5.00 PM.
- Offline fee payment can be done through SBI Challan.
- Printout of SBI Challan can be taken online after applying online and a deposit can be made at a branch of State Bank of India before 26th Sep, 2016 as long as the challan is generated before 5 PM.
- If candidates are applying for more than one post, separate fee has to be paid for each post.
- Women and candidates from Scheduled Tribe/ Scheduled Caste, Ex-Servicemen, and Physically Handicapped do not have to pay any fee as per Government Orders.
How to Apply SSC Chandigarh Recruitment 2016:
The interested aspirants can go through the following steps before sending email applications –
- Eligible candidates have to apply first using the online mode.
- Candidates can visit the official website using the following link -http://www.sscnwr.org/notice_detail.php?noticeID=713
- Click on ‘How to fill up form’ link to study the detailed instructions.
- Candidates can also go through the detailed official notification with additional instructions and prescribed pro forma.
- Application involves one time registration; uploading of scans for photo, signature, and bank challan
- Candidates can take the printout of application form, sign it, and affix photo.
- Enclose all necessary photocopies of certificates for age, caste, education, experience, etc.,
- Submit the envelope at following address within 10 days of specified last date –
The Deputy Regional Director
Staff Selection Commission,
North Western Region,
Kendriya Sadan, Ground Floor,
Sector – 9A, Chandigarh – 160 009
The SSC Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 important dates can be noted by eligible aspirants –
|Month Of Notification Release||August, 2016|
|Starting Date For Online Application Submission||27th August, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Application Submission||26th September, 2016 by 5 PM|
|Last Date For Online Fee Payment||26th September, 2016 by 5 PM|
|Last Date For Online Challan Generation||26th September, 2016 by 5 PM|
|Closing Date For Offline Fee Payment||26th September, 2016 , Within Bank Hours|
|Date Of Reckoning For Age, Qualification, Experience||26th September, 2016|
The link for official website of SSC Chandigarh is at – http://www.sscnwr.org/index.php?type=new
The links for the official notification and application form are at : Get SSC Chandigarh Job Vacancy Notification
- Applications that are falsified, incomplete or submitted without fee are rejected.
- Candidates who canvass will be disqualified.
- Commission has complete authority to hold Exams at any centre.