SSB Recruitment 2016: Constable GD, Deputation (375 Vacancies):
- Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), New Delhi invites applications from Indian Nationals (Male and Female) for recruitment of Constable (GD) for filling up 375 Vacancies (against Sports / Games disciplines) for the year 2015-16 against Sports Quota.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to be continued. The selection candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India or outside the territory of India and will be governed by SSB Act and Rules.
- Eligible Indian Citizens apply within 30 Days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News Paper 2nd to 8th April 2016 Issue.
- The interested candidates can send their application with all the relevant photocopies of documents to the address Assistant Director (sports) force HQR. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), East Block-v, R.K.puram, New Delhi – 110066
- The candidates are required to send the application within 30 days of advertisement ie. 02.05.2016
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Constable (GD) against Sports Quota||375|
Sports / Games Disciplines: Football, Athletics, Volleyball, Basketball, Handball, Kabaddi, Aquatics, Cross- Country, Wrestling, Boxing, Weight-lifting, Gymnastics, Judo, Hockey, Fencing, Water Sports, Wushu, Taekwondo, Archery, Sepaktakraw and Shooting (Sports).
Name of the Post: No of Vacancies
Senior Field Officer (Mountaineering)- 02
- Accounts Officer- 06
- Inspector (Draughtsman)- 01
- Inspector (Veterinary)- 02
- Sub-Inspector (Veterinary)- 07
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Veterinary- 29
- Subedar Major (Sister-In-Charge)- 03
- Inspector (Sister-In-Charge)- 06
- Sub-Inspector (Radiographer)- 02
- Head Constable (Nursing Assistant)- 15
- Inspector (Min)- 16
- Inspector (Junior Hindi Translator)- 03
- Sub-Inspector (Min)- 160
- Sub-Inspector (Steno)- 04
- Sub-Inspector (Motor Transport)- 58
- Sub-Inspector (Mech)- 93
- Sub-Inspector (Armr)- 68
Name of Posts:
- Inspector General (Works)- 01
- Deputy Inspector General (Works)- 03
- Deputy Commandant (Engineer)- 09
- Draughtsman Grade II- 01
A) The candidate should be a sportsperson who have represented a State or the country in a National or International competition in any of the games/sports. Mentioned above.
The candidate should have represented the University in the inter- University Tournaments conducted by the inter- university Sports Board in any of the sports/ games mentioned above.
The candidates should have awarded in National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
B) Officers of the Central Police Forces and State or Union Territory Police holding analogous posts on regular basis.
The officers should have relevant experience in their field.
C) Officers of the Central Police Forces and State or Union Territory Police holding analogous posts on regular basis. The officers should have relevant experience in their field.
- The candidate should be minimum of 18 years and the maximum age of the candidate should be 33 years.
- The age relaxation provided to the candidates will be as per the Govt. rule.
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of written examination.
- The candidates clearing the written examination will be then called for the document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring all the relevant documents at the time of document verification.
- The selected candidate for post a will be given a Pay Band-I of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- and other allowances
- The selected candidate for post c will be given a pay band of PB-4 / GP ₹ 10000 for c.1, PB-4 / GP ₹ 8900 for c.2, PB-3 / GP ₹ 6600 for c.3 and PB-2 ₹ 9300-34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4200/
- The candidate will be eligible for the dearness allowances, washing allowances, and all the allowances given to the candidate as per the Govt. rule.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and desirous candidates should send their application form duly filled in on the prescribed format along with photo-copies of documents addressed to ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (SPORTS) FORCE HQR. SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL (SSB), EAST BLOCK-V, R.K.PURAM, NEW DELHI – 110066.
- The cover containing application must be super scribed in block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (GD) UNDER SPORTS QUOTA – 2015-16”.
- Eligible candidates apply within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News Paper 2 – 8 April 2016 Issue (i.e. Last date may be 02/05/2016).
- 45 days for the candidates residing in North Eastern States, Sikkim, Pangi Sub Division of Chamba, Lahaul & Spiti and Kinnaur Districts of Himachal Pradesh. Leh & Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir and the Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
- (A Non-refundable): Rs. 50/- for General and OBC category candidates.
- The fee in the form of IPO / Demand Draft (DD) / Banker Cheque.
- IPO should be prepared in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at New Delhi. Demand Draft / Banker Cheque should be prepared in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at State Bank of India, R.K. Puram, New Delhi (Branch Code-01076).
The last date for application form submission is 02.05.2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The candidates are required to visit the link http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19114_50_1516b.pdf for further any details.