South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 – Probationary Officers Posts – Cost Management Accounting (CMA)
South Indian Bank has made public an official notification for Probationary Officers in Cost Management Accounting. The vacancies have minimum qualification of ICWAI/CMA, and eligible candidates are invited to apply using online method only. All the details pertaining to the above vacancy including official instructions, job profile, important dates, selection method, application procedure and fee, links to official websites, age relaxation rules, salary and damages, and terms of service are provided below and are in concurrence with South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 notification.
South Indian Bank Notification Details:
South Indian Bank is recruiting 5 POs in Scale I for CMA. Applications from eligible candidates are only entertained and in online mode only. Online application requires photo and signature scans. Challan forms have to be downloaded for payment of fee. Candidates have to produce all authentic documents when demanded including caste certificate by reserved category applicants. Postal applications need not be sent. Age and Fee relaxation are provided for SC/ST candidates only. There are 5 PO (CMA) – Scale I positions available.
Only candidates who apply successfully after paying the fee will receive online call letters. They can download and print these call letters using registration ID. Selection is done on the basis of exam, group discussion, and interview. Banks decisions are final and non-negotiable, and candidates selected are on probation for 3 yrs. with termination of service for non-compliance. The official notification was released by Bank authorities under the title ” RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICER (CMA) IN SCALE I CADRE”.
The PO officers for CMA will perform duties assigned to them in accordance with rules and guidelines of the Bank. Official duties will include managerial services, auditing, and other cost accounting related activities. Regular performance evaluations are done and incentives are provided as per the Bank scheme that is applicable. The candidates should show willingness to relocate to any part of India suggested by the Bank authorities. Candidates who furnished false information can be removed from service even after appointment. Appointees who break the agreement of 3 Yrs. have to pay Rs. 1,50,000/- in damages.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The information pertaining to above vacancy of PO (Cost Management Accounting) is detailed below –
- For the post of Probationary Officer (CMA), there are 5 vacancies available.
- For the post of Probationary Officer (CMA), the minimum qualification is ICWA/CMA
- For the post of Probationary Officer (CMA), selection is based on test, group discussion, and interview.
- For the post of Probationary Officer (CMA), appointees are on probation for 2 yrs.
- For the post of Probationary Officer (CMA), pay scale is Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 with allowances and performance-based incentives.
- For the post of Probationary Officer (CMA), posting can be anywhere in India.
There are 5 vacancies available for PO (CMA) position.
Additional requirements pertaining to PO position is given below in agreement with the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 notification –
- Candidates who are willing to relocate to any part of India have to apply.
- Candidates who are willing to execute a 3 Yr. agreement with Bank will only be considered. Compensation and liquidated damages are collected from deserters.
The upper age limit and relaxation rules for above mentioned position are specified below –
- PO post requires candidate to be 28 yrs. or below
- Age is reckoned on the date of 31st March, 2016.
- Relaxation in upper age limit of up to 5 yrs. for SC/ST applicants is applied as per rules.
According to information provided by South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 notification, The PO – CMA position is filled in accordance with the following selection procedure:
- Applications are verified to shortlist candidates based on age and minimum academic eligibility.
- Short listed candidates have to check for call letter using internet/online resources of Bank.
- Call letter can be downloaded and printed when available.
- Candidates are subjected to Written Test followed by Group Discussion and Interview. 2 photos for submission are needed at interview venue.
- Appointments and modifications in selection process are at the discretion of Bank.
The selected candidates for PO position have following salary structure –
- Pay scale with IBA approval is: Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020
- Candidates with Qualifications, experience and exposure can be given higher basic pay in Scale I.
- Performance-based incentives scheme is available for Scale I officers.
- HRA, DA, and other allowances are paid to appointees.
Application Fee :
The processing fee details for candidates satisfying stipulated norms are as follows –
- Candidates from General OBC category pay Rs. 600/-
- Candidates from SC/ST category pay Rs. 150/-
- Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Payment mode should be South Indian Bank remittance. Candidates have to download and print copies of the Challan from official website for this purpose.
- A copy of Bank authenticated Challan must be kept by candidate for verification later.
How to Apply South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016:
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 notification instructs applicants to follow the method given below:
- Only Eligible candidates have to apply using mandatory online mode between 29.08.2016 and 05.09.2016..
- Candidates can use IE7 or Firefox browsers for speedy application process.
- Candidates should visit official website and click on the Careers menu item.
- The page with vacancies opens and candidate has to click link titled “Recruitment of Probationary Officer (CMA) – Scale I “
- This opens the page with links to official notification and registration procedure.
- Candidate can register and note login and password details.
- All the application form details are to be entered carefully and scans must be uploaded. Professional photos and signature on white paper should be scanned and should be 50 KB or less with 140 X 110 pixels – height X width.
- Application Ref. Id / User Id must be noted and hard copy of application form taken for future reference.
- After applying, the candidate can take hard copy/printouts of challan form, remit fees at bank, and retain Candidate challan copy for interview.
- Candidates receive email message with registration details.
- Candidate can login with above Id and password details after fee payment only for receiving the Call Letter.
Eligible candidates can take note of the dates given below-
|Starting Date of Online Registration||29th August, 2016|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||5th September, 2016|
|Last Date For Bank Fee Payment||7th September, 2016|
The Link to official website of South Indian Bank is at: http://www.southindianbank.com/
The PDF of the job notification – Download Here
- Candidates are informed to apply online at the earliest to avoid rush.
- Applications that are delayed or without scans and challan fee will not be processed.
- Canvassing done by candidates leads to disqualification.
- Banks decisions in selection are final and binding. Subsequent correspondence is not entertained.